ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get gloves e.g. butcher glovers which a knife won’t penetrate
Great point! However, in my mind, and MOO, I feel like in the process of stabbing 4 people one after another might cause gloves to slip off, maybe he took them off to be more agile, perhaps one of the victims pulled his gloves off. We just don't know. I am sure that gloves were worn and most definitely he would have chosen gloves that were tear and cut resistant.

Here's to praying we get some answers soon so we can stop guessing. The whole country seems to be on the edge of their seats waiting.

His email address is public, I didn't search it. Might be worth a look but pretty sure the investigation has all this already.
I saw that Bryan email address he used for the university but am thinking that he will have had other e mail accounts - which LE will now have.

re his SM, I just feel - no factual basis - that he'll have had some SM accounts somewhere. maybe used gamer chat channels? pseudonyms on dark web forums?
If, as reported, he found it hard to connect w friends IRL and maybe also had dark interests/ fantasies, he'd want to chat about those anonymously or seek out likeminded people?

Great point! However, in my mind, and MOO, I feel like in the process of stabbing 4 people one after another might cause gloves to slip off, maybe he took them off to be more agile, perhaps one of the victims pulled his gloves off. We just don't know. I am sure that gloves were worn and most definitely he would have chosen gloves that were tear and cut resistant.

Here's to praying we get some answers soon so we can stop guessing. The whole country seems to be on the edge of their seats waiting.
I’m not a mass murderer, but if i was and my weapon of choice was a knife, I would get the butcher/cut resistant gloves that go right up to the elbow... Unlikely to slide off and no chance of getting cut.
I don’t know why but I have a feeling they have no blood DNA from him at the scene, I think that’s why he thinks he’ll be exonerated, I think they have other DNA of his, not sure what… now in just over an hour we might find out he bled everywhere but we’ll see…
Yea, I’m the UK and I can’t stop thinking about this, can’t imagine what it would be like to be in the states! Here is hoping for answers, the families will be hoping today gives them enough to have comfort that they have the right guy and a conviction is likely.

Okay just a little clarification on my jail food post.

I can understand accommodating jail food because of religious or allergy reasons. I'm fine with that. Those are necessities.

But if your food choices are not such a necessity but a choice, then I don't think the jail is obligated to go out of their way to accommodate you.
I think food would be the LAST of my worries in prison. ....

That’s an interesting thought. I own a glove like that and use it when slicing on a mandolin. I don’t use it for much else, though, because it’s so rough with all of the metal threads running through it. MOO
If he used a cut glove, I hope it was still sitting unwashed in his Pullman apartment. But that would not be very smart.

I’m not a mass murderer, but if i was and my weapon of choice was a knife, I would get the butcher/cut resistant gloves that go right up to the elbow... Unlikely to slide off and no chance of getting cut.
I don’t know why but I have a feeling they have no blood DNA from him at the scene, I think that’s why he thinks he’ll be exonerated, I think they have other DNA of his, not sure what… now in just over an hour we might find out he bled everywhere but we’ll see…
Yea, I’m the UK and I can’t stop thinking about this, can’t imagine what it would be like to be in the states! Here is hoping for answers, the families will be hoping today gives them enough to have comfort that they have the right guy and a conviction is likely.
May have been asked and answered on a prior thread but do we know if semen was found on any of the bodies? Thinking that would be a good source of DNA - also a stupid move by a killer if trying to prevent identification. I know there wasn't SA. But maybe the killer couldn't help himself - the anticipation and fantasies made real, etc. m00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517