ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I was hoping to find his Amazon account. I remember people finding Todd Kohlhopp's (sp?) crazy Amazon reviews on the stuff he used to kill people

wish we could work out his pseudonyms for his real SM accounts
On reddit he used Nathan with a few numbers after it.

If you want the link showing that, will post but not sure we can guess what his others might be

msm link to show he used that site Idaho suspect Bryan Kohberger's haunting Reddit crime survey

Last edited:
You can get gloves e.g. butcher glovers which a knife won’t penetrate
If the killer bought a pair, I hope there’s evidence on a credit card statement.

But I get a feeling the killer didn’t use gloves during the killings, only to move about the house, opening doors etc. No gloves would give better control of the knife, he wasn’t going to leave the weapon so probably didn’t care about prints on it. Jmo

is it going to be on tv? can we watch anywhere?

You can get gloves e.g. butcher glovers which a knife won’t penetrate
True, but would these be the best gloves to commit a crime with? They are a bit bulky. To me latex gloves would give one a better grip on the knife.

If what some are seeing are actual old wounds (looks like shadows to me), I guess I'm not understanding how those injuries could happen with his own weapon? Supposed wounds like that would almost require the victims to have used weapons, too. IMO.

If the killer bought a pair, I hope there’s evidence on a credit card statement.

But I get a feeling the killer didn’t use gloves during the killings, only to move about the house, opening doors etc. No gloves would give better control of the knife, he wasn’t going to leave the weapon so probably didn’t care about prints on it. Jmo
I just can’t see it happening without gloves, the killing itself… I thought from the beginning that the knife must have had some sort of strap to allow the person using it full control, more of a martial arts type weapon, time will tell…
yes, it will be interesting to see what bank records reveal

If you want the link showing that, will post but not sure we can guess what his others might be
His email address is public, I didn't search it. Might be worth a look but pretty sure the investigation has all this already.

I’d imagine if the FBI ordered the stops then the FBI would have almost immediate access to the body cam footage… they may have ordered another stop because the first body cam footage shows the car door for the majority of the time…
Actually it was the second stop that was all car door

They released that first (confusing)

They like to keep us on our toes

What Federal crime do you think might have been committed?
All depends on what they can prove, but interstate stalking:

Additionally they could try to make the case that the totality of the felony murders crimes were committed across state lines but that is iffy.
Might be holding Federal crimes in their back pocket so to speak.

All conjecture based, let's wait for the PCA. They've had enough time to get DNA back so there should be clarity on the crime scene forensics.

Did you google it in quotation marks or run it through the sites that scan for usernames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517