ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing that everything was kept under wraps for so long. D never leaked she saw him. Cops never leaked they knew who it was. With so much press and so many involved, great work keeping it all secret
I did read a rumour today about a knife sheath with DNA… but a broken clock is right twice a day

He basically murdered all 4 people in less than 5 minutes.
I told this story here before, but I saw my friend get shot and I was in his apartment. I waited until I saw cops, walked down the steps and asked the cop if it was okay for me to get in my car and leave. Wasn't until the next morning I even considered talking to the police or telling them what I saw, I just knew I needed to get away from where I was and go somewhere safe. My brain didn't process anything but RUN and RUN FAST.

Just read the released doc. Dude is an idiot not knowing they would track his car.

Now I'm puzzled why the initial call to the police about the murders was around mid day (IIRC), hours later and the call was about an 'unconscious' person. I'm not understanding why the police weren't notified immediately after an eye witness saw the masked man inside the house at 4am ish.

Edited, I just read many prior posts. I'm not alone wondering about this. And I'm not blaming the witness. I'm just not understanding why police weren't notified sooner of an intruder.

Last edited:
I wonder if she was doubting her own perception of reality and wondered if it was a figment of her imagination or a dream. MOO

I don't think so. She got the order at 4 am and was still on TikTok as of 4:12 am. The dog barking and whimpering is heard 5 minutes later (4:17).
Could her phone just have been open with TikTik still running?

I can't believe the surviving roommate didn't call 911 when she saw a masked man leaving the house after hearing what sounded like crying and a man (presumably not Ethan, as I'm assuming she would have recognized his voice) saying "it's ok, I'm going to help you." Perhaps she assumed it was some kind of late-night rendezvous and wanted to mind her own business, but it seemed like she was startled when she saw the man leaving, so I'm confused as to why she waited to call the police.

It's also curious that a security camera outside of the house picked up whimpering and a "thud" followed by a dog barking loudly, but yet the surviving roommate didn't hear the thud or the dog barking (at least it wasn't mentioned in the affidavit)?

I'm not blaming the surviving victim at all as we don't know the full story nor do we know what the dynamics were in the house regarding spur-of-the-moment guests, but I can't help but think that if she had called 911 when she saw the man leaving the house, perhaps some of the victims might have survived and BK could have been arrested much, much sooner. MOO.
In my personal experience with fear, trauma and shock, your brain will try to talk you out of believing what just happened, actually happened. Maybe there were a lot of people in and out of the house. Maybe the witness was under the influence. There are a lot of unknowns here.

Roommate D.M. sounds like her room was on the 2nd floor. There had been chatter about her room originally being on the 1st floor, but from the affidavit, she opens her bedroom door a third time and sees the suspect leave through the sliding glass door!

There also has been convincing evidence that D's bedroom was actually on the second floor. You can see her inside that room in her TikTok and other videos. Seems to me that once the 6th roommate moved out, D moved into that nicer, bigger room on the second floor.

There are many ways in which LE allowed us all to believe something different than what happened - all in order to lull BK into a false sense of security, letting him believe he was World's Smartest Criminal when they made his identity on or about Day 1 of this crime.

Oh wow who guessed that the sheath was left behind? Yall were right and his dna was on it.
Yes, posters on here right from the start speculated that the fact that LE mentioned a Ka-bar knife at the businesses they visited may have been because LE had the knife sheath. And sure enough . . .

Amazing that everything was kept under wraps for so long. D never leaked she saw him. Cops never leaked they knew who it was. With so much press and so many involved, great work keeping it all secret

Gray Hughes' live from last night told some of these details. He got an email some time ago with info about one of the roommates seeing him and the bushy eyebrows. There may have been more, but I didn't listen to the whole live.

I mean... she went back to her room and just laid there for several more hours in shock after seeing a masked man in her house? I'm lost about this detail ...

Perhaps she was hiding in fear that he may return. I don't feel one can easily judge the actions of someone when we don't know all the circumstances.

It’s 4am in Australia and I happened to check the news when I woke up for a loo visit and I know I have zero chance of going back to sleep now. This PC is terrifying.

I know there will be a lot of commentary on DM. I hope she is receiving support during this time.

I am concerned for DM.

I am puzzled that she waited so long to call 911. I am not blaming her for the delay.

Did she check on the roommates, saw their bodies, and go into complete shock?

I hope she has a strong support team to get her though the days, weeks, and months to follow.

She may have to relive this horror during a trial.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

I'm watching Court TV and they just stated the affidavit is "Rich with juicy details"... why can't some of these reporters have some sense of decency/be more professional, what a thing to say. I may have to find a better source for Live updates, any recommendations?
I try not to judge specific words when anchors are filling air time (absolutely poor choice of words here), but I did like it when they said it was a slam dunk case.

In reading this , did you all get a sense if he went up first or last? Not trying to be insensitive for the moment. But based on D’a sound account, I was thinking upstairs second? thoughts on this? That’s if anyone is ready for that?
I’m not sure, because the way the info is laid out, DM heard noise from up in K’s room before she heard X’s cries (I hate having to type that). But it also could’ve been X who said someone was there?

I’m so overwhelmed with information that it’s hard to keep track of everything and fully understand. Hope others chime in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici