ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t that mean the door had been left open overnight then? He left through the sliding door on 2nd floor. Or wait, is the door that’s open the 2nd or ground floor? We don’t know how he got in for sure, I don’t think?

LE has been saying all along that he entered through the slider. There are pictures taken by journalists of the crime scene, showing evidence markers there and what appears to be a palm print. I am not sure that they said they knew for certain that he left through the same door.

The neighbor reported that the front door of the house (the one on the first floor) was standing open at 8-8:30 am, when she went outside and noticed it, thinking it was odd.

If he walked past D's room, it's possible he exited through that lower door.

These are some serious knives.

s-l1600.jpg
You have to wonder if BK's computer/phone/Ipad will reveal if a knife was purchased online and delivered to HIS address?

I’m trying to understand what his connection is to the students. I thought the PCA would provide some kind of motive or some context as to how he chose this house or these people.

Remember how, right after the arrest, LE said they wanted to hear from anyone who’d had any contact with BK. They themselves wanted very much to have context, or some idea about motive. They may know more, now, but I wouldn’t expect anything much to come out till the trial, itself. Maybe some leaks?

One of the early news videos shows a white/light car driving on the road in back of the house. It’s blurry, and in the background. ??

I think that would be after BK had returned to and left the area again, and if I understand correctly he didn’t have his phone in the vicinity of the crime scene again after that?

Plant-based eating is deeply rooted in three of the prominent religions practiced in India – Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. All these religions believe in the concept of Ahimsa, which means kindness and non-violence towards all living things.

Following any religious doctrine is a choice BTW.
Also an inmate could have an emotional, mental health condition where they have an aversion to certain foods. (This type of condition could be irrelevant to any crimes committed)

Under the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) "reasonable" accommodations must be provided. The key word here is "reasonable".

One of my kids received special ed services, however my kid was very high functioning and they did everything in their power to kick him out of special ed saying that his condition did not require services. My son had emotional issues and was getting swayed by peers. I asked for more supervision and structure during lunch and they said it was "unreasonable". (We did not have good services) Eventually this came back to haunt them because something did happen during lunch which was attributed to my son.

Anyway, the key here whether it is an aversion, religion, the keyword here is always "reasonable". As long their accommodations are not a "burden" on the facility, then the requests will be fulfilled. If the inmate feels that his/her needs are not being met, he can always file a complaint and if that doesn't work, an inmate can always sue.
I feel the ADA is the blueprint for accommodations. Also, it would not be hard for BK to find a therapist who could provide the documentation that he has an aversion to certain foods. Almost every inmate in a jail has some "baggage"

The jail will accommodate his dietary requests as long as they are "reasonable". They don't want to create drama.

The ADA is drilled into every institution in the US. It's the blueprint for stuff like this...MOO

Last edited:
I think the sheath provided a valuable starting point... we don't know how much more DNA he left but I bet a lot. Finding the DNA on the sheath helped forensics narrow down the DNA in the house and rule out some of the random DNA likely present in a residence with high traffic.
And now they have the car to analyze for DNA and other DNA that hasn't come back.

My only issue with this is that DM saw the killer walking towards her, past her, and then out the sliding door. That describes the direction he would have walked coming from X's room. If he had come from the upstairs, he would not have been walking past her to get to the sliding door. JMO. Unless he went back to X's room for some reason before leaving, but I don't think so. JMO.
Also, the new Doordash delivery and Tiktok evidence proves that at least X was awake. DM came out three times, last when he was heading out the sliding door, which suggests to me that things got louder at the end, for DM. KG and MM would have been quicker and more quiet, and likely first, but not quiet enough that an awake person would be saying "there is someone here".

Actually he did everything to point to himself other than leaving a calling card with his name and number at the scene. I have to believe he wanted to get caught. He may not be a genius but he also isn't a dummy.

12 prior visits with his cell phone on, he knew what he was doing.

I don't think he was conscious of this desire to get caught, but it was an unconscious drive IMO. We will likely never know for sure and I doubt he will admit it in his upcoming memoir (published by a criminologist, with himself speaking in his own words for 80% of it or more).

He will go to his grave thinking he planned a really great crime, but had bad luck/was cheated out of his perfect crime.

100 per cent agree
It's like he left bread crumbs - very simplistic
Either something is afoot ( and I have no idea what that would be) or he just wanted to be caught
RIGHT!! I completely feel like something's off with it all; or BK is a complete genius/idiot (where he anticipated a lot of things that would get him caught, but somehow overlooked the obvious); or he wanted to be caught...OR...BK, himself, thought that the "small police department" wouldn't be smart enough or have enough resources to do everything they did. JMO

The PCA is very thorough and pretty damning.

Was there any mention of BK's DNA matching that from the sheath?

I just read that his father was a 99.998% match but I don't recall they have tested BK's yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1