ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not be at all surprised if BK connected with some kind of troll online who egged him on and helped him script this crime. Pumped up his ego and confidence, rehearsed with him, and took some voyeuristic satisfaction in the process. All moo.

I don't understand why DM didn't call the police and why he let her go after he had just killed 4 people she said he just walked out. Bizarre

Can he claim he touched the knife sheath in a store, how long does DNA last?
Not 100%
I want to know if BK was still carrying the knife when we was approaching DM.
IMO yes. He dropped the sheath.

100 per cent agree
It's like he left bread crumbs - very simplistic
Either something is afoot ( and I have no idea what that would be) or he just wanted to be caught
RIGHT!! I completely feel like something's off with it all; or BK is a complete genius/idiot (where he anticipated a lot of things that would get him caught, but somehow overlooked the obvious); or he wanted to be caught...OR...BK, himself, thought that the "small police department" wouldn't be smart enough or have enough resources to do everything they did. JMO

I feel like something's off with all of this; or BK is a complete genius/idiot (where he anticipated a lot of things that would get him caught, but somehow overlooked the obvious); or he wanted to be caught...OR...BK, himself, thought the "small police department" wouldn't be smart enough or have enough resources to do everything they did. JMO

I don't disagree with you, but BK was a PhD student (not a candidate) and there are some important distinctions. He was a first semester student who was in coursework, he hadn't taken any exams, and he certainly hadn't begun work on his dissertation. So he was far from an expert in criminology, despite his previous MA work.
Good point, and I knew that distinction and still screwed it up....now I'm the idiot.

we’re missing a couple pages in the affidavit. It’s possible he didn’t see the survivor. Or he could have known her. Crazy she was on the second level, and so scary. Possible explanation: her phone was dead and charger in the car, phone in kitchen etc and so she locked her door and hid. It is possible it was the girl in basement that alerted police, and main level survivor didn’t come out until all clear. IMO

I don't know, by the way it reads in the affidavit and BCK driving around that early morning, it kinda sounds like he was trolling the area for a place, ANY PLACE, to break into and commit murder. Maybe this is what LE meant by the house being targeted?
Yes but I’m wondering how they knew from the start that this was targeted - It makes sense that it was targeted after we have all the info about BK but LE knew almost immediately - How?! What am I missing here?

Yes. I'm disappointed the PCA leaves her open so many questions. They really should have closed that loop since she is a victim. I feel terrible for her being caught in this PCA release shock unable to explain her actions, which are likely completely understandable with just a few simple details.
JMO
Right. But we can control our reactions.

I feel like something's off with all of this; or BK is a complete genius/idiot (where he anticipated a lot of things that would get him caught, but somehow overlooked the obvious); or he wanted to be caught...OR...BK, himself, thought the "small police department" wouldn't be smart enough or have enough resources to do everything they did. JMO

I feel like he thought so highly of himself that he could get away with it, and it just boiled down to him making a mistake. He's probably kicking himself that he left behind the sheath. MOO.

I have 3 degrees and I'd say most people in my circle/who know me would consider me quite bright. I have little to no common sense whatsoever. It seems to be a theme that those who are considered "smart" are at times deficient in common sense.
I actually pick on someone close to me [in a loving way] for this very reason, lol. Person is an extreme intellect, two degrees and a masters, avid reader, seen her solve 1000 piece double-sided puzzles in a matter of days, yada yada. Asker her to put a three-piece bedframe together, ask her to put a five-piece towel rack together, ask her for directions to something 15-minutes away = she. just. cannot. compute. It's kind of funny, imo. Always wondered why that was a commonality among big-brains as she's not the only one I've noticed regarding this and somebody said 'it's because they over-think, over-analyze, and don't pay attention to the minute.' That's when it finally clicked for me, lol. Big-brains just don't pay attention to the smaller things.

All just my experience, opinion, and speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain