ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he missed a turn somehow, making it look crazy:

---Enters the road to go by the house, passes the house. I think that's on purpose for surveillance.

--Turns around. CourtTV showed you don't even have to stop if you do a turnaround in the apartment front parking. It's like 18 seconds from the house, driving slowly (On CourtTV, Vinnie Politan).

--Then he goes back towards the house again. This is where I think he wanted to take the left immediately in front of the house to get to the wooded area/back part of the house to park near there. I think the turn would be too tight or he missed it!

--So he continues on (another 18 seconds) and takes a 3-point turn at the intersection (x seconds?).

--Now he's right, lol. He makes his turn and parks, imo, all off camera after he passes the house this last time before entering it.
Is there any evidence as to where he parked at the King Rd house that night?

On the house, I too initially pondered that he may have selected it based on features and maybe he did MOO...but if he did then he apparently didn't, at least on the night of the murders (Per PCA), take advantage of one of the house's most useful features for someone stalking the inhabitants and wanting to remain undetected IMO...the tree line at the back...which IMO provided a space to quietly observe the house
This has been puzzling me for a while.
Why did he drive around like an angry maniac, not lie in wait looking at the house like a cold blooded murderer. Well, most likely because at that time, he was closer to an angry maniac than to a cold blooded murderer.
Also makes me doubt he chose based on the house.

Whatever is going on there, and I have no idea what it is, it's more than just waiting for the DoorDash guy to leave. This is what the PCA says:

His initial three passes by 1122 King Road began at 3:29, long before the 4:00 DoorDash delivery. His fourth pass began when he:
  • Entered the area at 4:04
  • Proceeded east on King Road, past 1122
  • Stopped and turned around at 500 Queen Road #52 (those long apartment buildings)
  • Drove back, stopped in front of 1122
  • Tried unsuccessfully to park or turn around there
  • Proceeded back westbound to the corner intersection
  • Did a three point turn
  • Drove back eastbound toward 1122
  • Next seen leaving the area at a high rate of speed at 4:20
This is not only driving like a crazy person, it compresses the timeline to a mind-boggling degree. Between 4:04 and 4:20 he did all that crazy driving - driving past, stopping, turning around, driving back, stopping, trying to park, trying to turn around, aborting, driving to the end of the street, three point turning, driving back, finding somewhere to park, going inside, murdering four people, going back to his car, and driving away. All in 16 minutes or less.

And he couldn't have made himself more conspicuous if he tried.
IMO, it’s almost like he is chasing someone or frantically looking for something.

Ok I swear off to work after this! Referring to speculation as to what BK could have been doing prior to the murders on Indian Hills Dr. The Indian Hills Dr. area referred to in the PCA is just a bit over a mile from King Rd. There appears to be some great views of the community below. I wonder how well a person could see with binoculars from that distance?

Browneyes posted what she’d be pondering about until the hearing in June and one of them was WHY THAT NIGHT? Or something to that effecct. Sorry brown eyes if I’m getting it wrong….

BUT, i started thinking about several of your thoughts and that one hit me like a bolt of lightning after it meshed with you pointing out the cars in the front. Kaylee’s Range Rover. It was her last night there! She was was moving to Austin!!!

y’all may all be going duh! But this is the first time i thought of this, and i feel so silly for not thinking of it sooner. It was his last chance to eliminate her. I hate typing that :(
But that night in his mind he thought now or never, so he literally went Rambo. It WASN’T well planned. She was graduating early!! THAT caught him off guard!!
IMO, I think KG was leaving Moscow on Tuesday.

Ok I swear off to work after this! Referring to speculation as to what BK could have been doing prior to the murders on Indian Hills Dr. The Indian Hills Dr. area referred to in the PCA is just a bit over a mile from King Rd. There appears to be some great views of the community below. I wonder how well a person could see with binoculars from that distance?
IMO, it has been noted that BK likes to hike.

Grace said on "Fox & Friends" Monday that Kohberger’s father, while helping move him into the apartment, asked if the neighbor would be friends with his son.

"It’s like setting up a play date," Grace told host Lawrence Jones. "And at some point, the neighbor's wife said, ‘Don't bring [Kohberger] back. I've got a bad feeling. Do not have him back in this apartment.’"

The news of Kohberger’s conversation with his neighbor came at the same time Kaylee Goncalves’ parents revealed that she had already moved out of the house at the time of the murders. She was reportedly visiting for the weekend.
I would like more on this conversation between BK's neighbor and his dad. Was the neighbor afraid of BK? Between his dad driving home with him and asking the neighbor to be his son's friend, I really think there was known mental health concerns within his family, whether they suspected him of murder or not.

I checked on google maps. I can't see past houses and trees the direction he was driving. Unless there is some clear spot along the way? On the other side of the housing is the highway. Google maps gives a street view and you can turn it in the direction of travel. Cool. JMO

I would like more on this conversation between BK's neighbor and his dad. Was the neighbor afraid of BK? Between his dad driving home with him and asking the neighbor to be his son's friend, I really think there was known mental health concerns within his family, whether they suspected him of murder or not.

I posted that because its the furst I have seen that his dad was there when BK moved IN.

I have to wonder if the dad planned to drive back with him before he was arrested.

Jmo

One thing about the Elantra being caught by cctv going at a great rate of speed toward the house at 3:45 am: IF this was in fact BK, why was he risking being pulled over? Or is that only my particular paranoia…..

I posted that because its the furst I have seen that his dad was there when BK moved IN.

I have to wonder if the dad planned to drive back with him before he was arrested.

Jmo
Somewhere I did see it said that the ride home together was a planned thing.

I wonder when the neighbor said not to have him back in that apartment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkme