ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the house, I too initially pondered that he may have selected it based on features and maybe he did MOO...but if he did then he apparently didn't, at least on the night of the murders (Per PCA), take advantage of one of the house's most useful features for someone stalking the inhabitants and wanting to remain undetected IMO...the tree line at the back...which IMO provided a space to quietly observe the house, windows lights MOO, from cover. MOO. Others have posted that it was cold, and ofcourse, we can't know anything about whether BK made a toss up between comfort level and caution. Just MOO
IMO, I think that someone being in the house on Nov12 is related to Xana needing to change or fix the lock on her door before the murders happened. It’s obvious that someone was breaking into the home on 1122 King Rd. Breaking and Entering. B and E.

One thing about the Elantra being caught by cctv going at a great rate of speed toward the house at 3:45 am: IF this was in fact BK, why was he risking being pulled over? Or is that only my particular paranoia…..
MOO: he is either a lousy driver or too arrogant/clueless to worry about getting stopped. He also got a "no seatbelt" ticket minutes after stalking the house and was stopped for tailgating twice as he was leaving the area of the crime for the other coast in the very car the police were looking for. If anything, it's kinda his signature move.

Why was it so easy for him to know where to quickly enter the house? Or did he just get lucky?
Given his phone pings put him in the area at least 12 times before the actual murders I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that he scoped the house out thoroughly and was aware of entrances/exits. IMO he did not just show up there that night and not have a plan on how to get in/out - he already knew.

Last edited:
I checked on google maps. I can't see past houses and trees the direction he was driving. Unless there is some clear spot along the way? On the other side of the housing is the highway. Google maps gives a street view and you can turn it in the direction of travel. Cool. JMO

Check out the view at about 631 Indian Hills Dr. ! MOO

MOO: he is either a lousy driver or too arrogant/clueless to worry about getting stopped. He also got a "no seatbelt" ticket minutes after stalking the house and was stopped for tailgating twice as he was leaving the area of the crime for the other coast in the very car the police were looking for. If anything, it's kinda his signature move.
I guess you’re right. o_O

Maybe I am getting my east and west mixed up? I thought east bound was from King toward those apartments next to the house. JMO

King rd dead end at 1126, 1122 king rd actually faces queen. If he left out the back sliding door he would walk/run behind 1126 if car is there then turn right on queen and pass the home (1122).

Jmo

One thing about the Elantra being caught by cctv going at a great rate of speed toward the house at 3:45 am: IF this was in fact BK, why was he risking being pulled over? Or is that only my particular paranoia…..
According to the PCA he was not going at a great rate of speed towards the house at 3:45am. It just says the car was traveling westbound before it made a few passes past the King Road residence. The car was seen leaving at a high rate of speed at approximately 4:20am though. As for leaving at a high speed, IMO he was probably full of adrenaline and wasn't concerned about anything else at that particular moment.

Good morning all! It seemed odd to me too that BK set up a new phone account but kept using his parents' address. Then I remembered the account was set up in June and he didn't move into the apartment until August. So he probably used the address that was tied to him at the time. He might even have intended to go back there after graduation - at least until he found a job and a place to live.

But he must have noticed that she had moved out (had been watching) and then noticed that she was back that day and decided this is it! This is the night. I don’t think it’s the car. I think he watched their social media accounts. If he saw a pic of Kaylee with Maddie back at the house then he knew she was there. Or even just saw her going in and out of the house etc. or out abd about in town…

My gut from the start however told me Maddie and Xana were the targets or just Maddie. So this theory of going there that night because it was his last chance to get Kaylee throws my original theory out the window…..

I’m not sure which one i feel more strongly about???
wonder if we will ever find out.....

I was thinking that perhaps his parents were offering to still pay for it, so it was easier for him to have the PA address on the account so that bills would be mailed there.
It could even have been an attempt at helping him build a credit history. The bill gets paid under his name, and gets reported a paid on time. AT&T doesn't know or care who paid it. They just report it paid.

Then I remembered the account was set up in June and he didn't move into the apartment until August.
Wait, is that true? Give a source? AFAIK, we do not know when he moved in.
But if he moved in the apartment only in August... but had a hairdressers appointment in Pullman in early July... this gives me many questions! Starting with - where the heck was he living before and why did he change (assumably after a short time period)?

Hairdresser article link: In the video, Perez said, "Bryan Kohbeger was one of my regulars. I have been cutting his hair since July. The first time Bryan ever contacted me was through voicemail."
MOO: I have seen it reported as 8th of July, but could not find source to that atm - maybe it's in the audio.

The odd things just keep adding up. But, I can't figure out what they add up to. Going so fast (to me) seems to indicate trying to meet a preset deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missTaken16