ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to make of the instagram stalking. As of right now, I'm holding out on believing it.

If I change my Instagram user name, everything I've done in the past would then switch to my new name. Then - if I change that new name to something else, my other one will appear as a deleted user. Example: last year I slid into someone's messaging and said, "Hey, you're cute". Then, a few months later I changed my user name, that message would show my new name. So someone could have messaged a victim using another name, then changed their name to BK and it would look like it was BK messaging them last year.

When you change your username, everything within the app will automatically switch over to your new account name. So all of your previous comments, mentions, and likes will display your new username.

However, if someone attempts to find your profile and tries to search for your old username, they will get a notification that reads “user not found.” That alert might lead them to believe that you’ve deleted or deactivated your Instagram account.

Can people see your previous Instagram names?​

No. Once you’ve changed your Instagram name, people will only be able to see your current username. There is no way for them to access your previous usernames.
I checked immediately when BK was arrested and only one account existed with that name. It’s still there - it has a Joker picture and says something about Xbox. It doesn’t follow any of the victims (or anyone else.) All of the other accounts were made in the hours after the arrest and are fake.

This case has always brought them out of the woodwork. It seems the gag order has only made it worse, creative reporting has to fill the void.
Ah, it was filling the void long before the arrest. It's to be expected. JMO

Not sure what you mean by "go to familial DNA".

They had the DNA from the sheath - Suspect Profile.
They had the DNA from the trash at the house where Kohberger was staying.
They compared them and found that the DNA from the trash was 99.99998% likely to be the father of the Suspect Profile.
IMO
-They had DNA from sheath -suspect profile
-They had White Elantra with no front plate on video
-WSU police (hero) sees white Elantra with no front plate registered to a "Kohberger" in PA
-LE retrieves paternal DNA from trash in PA
-LE determines DNA donor from PA has a son that is a student at WSU
-LE retrieves DNA from trash (or elsewhere) for BK
= 100% match to the DNA from the cowardly butcher that murdered four innocents

One hope I have is the "trash" from the PA neighbors house is the "trash" from his thorough cleaning of the car. He may have just helped LE with the DEFINTIVE victim blood evidence they need.

I think more people like this will start talking as time goes by. You know, as they feel less anxious about the whole situation. Now that BCK is for sure behind bars until at least the June prelim trial, this ex-employee may have felt more comfortable talking than he/she did right at first. Either that or this person was not present when the reporter first went there to ask her question in early January, shortly after BCK's arrest.

I tend to be wary of people who suddenly remember something like this. Maybe this employee is telling the truth and that's the connection as many here theorized, but it's strange.

I'm going to be very displeased on the day that victims' families are enjoined from speaking of things they have learned or they believe themselves to have learned on their own. At that point, the justice system is on life support.

No judge has to allow such utterances or witnesses, but seriously, if we decide to go in that direction, then the victims, who have a reason to want to speak and perhaps a need to speak (it's traumatic not to) should bring a suit. Which is probably why SG was hiring a lawyer (just the wrong kind, IMO) in the first place.
I totally agree. But I'm reading this as something to protect the victims as well as the case. For example, part 2.b seems to focus on DM, or possibly one of the victims. Clearly I don't have a clue if there is something potentially damaging that could come out, but, if there is, I'm not sure it should come out right now. On the flip side, I don't want to see BK locked away while the state (and feds) manipulate facts and aren't held accountable for methods of investigation etc. So yes, I do agree with you.

Edit: DUH!! I'm so sorry, SG the attorney, not the father. I didn't mean to imply the father wouldn't be able to comment!!

Last edited:
Oh boy, my mind is getting fried. I thought we were calling victims and their families by initials, not others. My head hurts.
My understanding (but I’m new) is that we call victims and their families by their names to remember and respect them, and suspects by their initials so as not to glorify them.

But I could be wrong. That’s just what I do.

My understanding (but I’m new) is that we call victims and their families by their names to remember and respect them, and suspects by their initials so as not to glorify them.

But I could be wrong. That’s just what I do.
It can certainly vary by case but with this one, initials have been used for the most part in terms of victims. Likely because there are four of them? Not sure.

I don't recall that the cleaning of the car was at or close to the same time as the placing a bag of trash in the neighbor's bin. The FBI or whichever LE was watching the home did not need a warrant to collect the trash. I believe that once you put your garbage out for pickup, it's fair game for LE to collect. They could have collected several bags depending on how often their trash was collected for all we know.

It's possible the bag in the neighbor's bin contained meat and with BK's alleged aversion to meat, he didn't want it to even be in the family bin and that could also explain why he wore gloves when he carried it out. If it's true he didn't want his food prepared in cookware that had been used to prepare meat, he may have gone to further extremes with it. I doubt it but it's another way to look at it.

I believe the auto cleaning remnants, if any, were possibly burned in what looks to be a fireplace of some sort on the garage side of the Kohberger family home. He may have burned several things brought back from Pullman but that's just speculation on my part.

jmo

I am careful in many articles and websites that report sources. But, I find truth in much of this source in what we soon learned when the affidavit was published. I don't think we will know what was found in the neighbors trash until discovery. I would bet they got a warrant stat as soon as they saw that happen and/ or made sure the warrant they had for the kohberger residence would extend to BK's trash in neighbor's bin. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther