ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
"members of a law enforcement coalition investigating the alleged killer asked Indiana police to pull him over, according to a law enforcement source."

Thank you. So there was no official LE source that stated the FBI ordered the pull overs. That mistaken narrative must have been reported by MSM from some other unverified source. MOO

One can say a coroner isn't LE in the strictest sense, I suppose. But assuming the coroner testifies during the case, I'd think she might be asked about prior inconsistent statements. And it would seem she's been inconsistent more than once. I wouldn't expect LE/coroner inconsistencies in public statements to necessarily form the majority of the defense questions in court but I also am not sure the majority of their questions will involve "explaining" their client. That would seem to misplace the burden of proof.

The preliminary coroner made a few word statement, the head full autopsy coroner will submit a full report and testify about that full report. Doesn't matter that the preliminary coroner said there were stab wounds because THERE WERE. The head full autopsy coroner will confirm those stab wounds plus ADD self defense slash wounds giving a more detailed comprehensive full report WHICH IS NORMAL AND WHAT THEY GO BY.

Both will confirm manner of death was stabbing.

None of this will help defense, jury will be sickened and sicker knowing victims were awake suffering mental anguish. Defense has zero to help them here. Zero.

The initial statement leaving out slash wounds is not anywhere near enough for the defense to help BK look less like a methodical cold blooded heartless evil monster killer. Make no mistake, stabs and slashes, the jury will have to hear this, the families will hear this, photos will be shown and BK's attorneys will try to get them thrown out but they will lose that Motion.

"Death isn't pretty" said the prosecutor of 8 victims shot in the head when defense tried to get crime scene photos of victims thrown out. Defense lost.

2 Cents

Last edited:
I think all the floors were modern lino. So there wouldn't be the grab you'd get from carpeting. Smooth slide.
Yes, but we weren't talking about King Road at that point. It was a general comment about keeping yourself "safe" by blocking doors with furniture.

I think it's a real easy mistake and normal ppl don't know the difference.

The average person wouldn't know the difference in the Elantra for those different model year ranges.

My theory is that LE put it out publicly for the wrong years to throw BK off, but among their own agencies like the Pullman PD, they said look for all. It would not stop the general public from offering tips ON ALL MODEL YEARS of white Elantras.

I think it was a clever way to trick BK into thinking they had the wrong year.

Thank you. So there was no official LE source that stated the FBI ordered the pull overs. That mistaken narrative must have been reported by MSM from some other unverified source. MOO
It probably was an unverified source, but it may have not been a mistaken narrative. The FBI denied it, but I suppose they aren’t going to tell us everything. I’m of the mind that if the FBI says they aren’t doing something, that means they probably are.

jmo

I trust your memory, but even the mayor is a government authority and could be cited as evidence of confusion among officials. I'm not convinced a jury would fall for such an argument--as PittsburghGirl points out--I was just wondering if such an argument is even possible...
I really don't put a lot of weight behind the early slip ups. No investigation goes perfectly and the bigger the crime, the more opportunity for slip ups. Plus, small towns are just not prepared for the glare of that much press. Plenty of big time professionals who really should know how to talk (or not talk) to the press blow it fairly often. Yes, the mayor is a city official, but he's not the police or the prosecutor. He should have kept quiet but, unfortunately, putting a microphone in a politician's face is like turning on the porch light for a moth. They just can't help themselves. But, to Moscow's credit, they realized where they were lacking and took steps to correct it. At least MOOoooo

Just published by Vanity Fair:

I don’t think she was scared at that point—just shocked at the unexpected visitor. Only in retrospect, did the things she heard take on a new meaning. JMO

Someone made a comment earlier that statistically, a college student is more likely to be raped than murdered and do believe I've been overthinking the 'frozen' comment.

Instead of wondering what she saw in/on the intruder that caused that fear, I should have realized that most women under those same circumstances would have had a certain amount of fear of being sexually assaulted.

Guy armed with the enormous knife generally wins when up against unarmed, sleepy victims in their home in the middle of the night. This wasn't an orderly, fair fight with rules of engagement.
Yeah, I don’t recall reading the exact size of the knife. I’ve wondered if any of the victims tried to fight back. This guy was a determined killer who’s adrenaline must have kicked in. I just can’t wrap my mind around it.

Yeah, I don’t recall reading the exact size of the knife. I’ve wondered if any of the victims tried to fight back. This guy was a determined killer who’s adrenaline must have kicked in. I just can’t wrap my mind around it.
Pretty sure it's a seven inch blade, twelve inch total, if the weapon used was actually the knife that came with the sheath, but I may be wrong, so watch out for someone who actually knows something about knives to probably correct me in 3... 2... 1...

The blade is 7" and the overall knife is over a foot long. Even without the knife, he would have a greater reach than the women and with a blade that size, his reach would have been greater than E's.

It probably was an unverified source, but it may have not been a mistaken narrative. The FBI denied it, but I suppose they aren’t going to tell us everything. I’m of the mind that if the FBI says they aren’t doing something, that means they probably are.

jmo
I wouldn't know about the FBI deliberately lying in offcial statements, perhaps or whatever, but I guess I'll just take it as the truth for now. It was members of law enforcement coalition investigating the alleged killer who ordered the pullovers according to Official Sources (see source recently referred to a few posts back). In the context of discussing "contradictorry" and "erroneous" info officilly released by LE in this case, I guess my point was there was no error or inconsistency to be found in that particular e.g. involving the FBI! MOO. I do wonder how hard it must be for LE to try and keep on top of unoffcial leaks, and I really get a bit angry when I think of insiders who should know better. MOO

Just published by Vanity Fair:

Basically a recap, but this article is just odd to me. Feels lazy. It almost is like it’s romanticizing the entire thing. Basically just a rehash of the actual news, MSM reports, tik toks, and using the girls Pinterest posts to try to explain who they are… for someone who doesn’t know about the case, I guess it does an okay job. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member