ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bodycam as well as this photo actually do make his right hand look irritated. I don’t see cuts but it does seem inflamed, perhaps swollen. reminds me of a steam burn but of course that would make no sense unless it was totally unrelated (I have steam-burned my entire right hand) Moo
View attachment 392356
Zoom in on the cuffs. They are pretty tight.

I’m assuming his plane must be due to land soon. I’ve logged into the Idaho website but as of yet no sign of probable cause affidavit.

If anyone gets it, can you please tag me in, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

This plane is not even close to landing. At least 2 hrs still.

The bodycam as well as this photo actually do make his right hand look irritated. I don’t see cuts but it does seem inflamed, perhaps swollen. reminds me of a steam burn but of course that would make no sense unless it was totally unrelated (I have steam-burned my entire right hand) Moo
View attachment 392356
Maybe he did some punching of wall?

here's the link containing the photo (re some speculation on MT re injuries)
I can't see them myself but they may be there ( It reminds me of the time that people were using ' astro photography' software to find images of Kaylee's bf in a cctv image of an Elantra!)
I'll add a link to this still from the traffic stop bodycam published by Yahoo.
I have not made up my mind if it's a shadow (muscle/bone line) or a scar or something else, but there is something on the right side of his forearm, a line from the wrist towards the elbow. Kinda looks red/inflamed, but this might also be because of the colour quality in the video.

There are no media reports about it. Posters here are commenting on what they see in the recent videos/photos of him. See prior thread for many comments about it. JMO.
So, in absence of reports of any injuries obserged by anyone (as you said), we can conclude that BK does not and he did not have injuries during the period related to this criminal case. Correct?

P.s. his skin may be irritated by tight handcuffs. Or he may be allergic to its surface, i am allergic to some metals and it could be real bad reaction.

Folks, I don’t think the Probable Cause Affidavit will be available to us the minute BK touches down in Idaho.

He has to appear in court before a Magistrate first.

Prosecutor Thompson explains the drill starting at 8:25

JMO

So, in absence of reports of any injuries obserged by anyone (as you said), we can conclude that BK does not and he did not have injuries during the period related to this criminal case. Correct?

P.s. his skin may be irritated by tight handcuffs. Or he may be allergic to its surface, i am allergic to some metals and it could be real bad reaction.
Correct. JMO

I haven't commented about his arm/hand. I was just responding to your question about a report. JMO.

Because 7 weeks had passed before he was arrested any wounds might have healed so hard to say.

no, we can’t conclude that, it’s why we’re talking about it. We see things in photos and we discuss them as they may (or may not) be pertinent.
We cannot conclude he has injuries but that’s certainly not the same thing.
Moo

Folks, I don’t think the Probable Cause Affidavit will be available to us the minute BK touches down in Idaho.

He has to appear in court before a Magistrate first.

Prosecutor Thompson explains the drill starting at 8:25

JMO
Any chance that the hearing for the PCA could happen later today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox