ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you can "served" anywhere (in Latah County). Does not have to be in a court.

They will almost certainly release it at the time of his arraignment (is he having a preliminary hearing? do we know?)

And it will be released online for us, and if he's not on suicide watch, his lawyer will bring him a copy in his cell. At least, that's what we saw for Barry Morphew and Leticia Stauch (and others). I think that's pretty standard. Barry's affidavit was famously over 100 pages long and we all wondered if he ever read it all.

What I'm now confused about is the AA. I'm seeing two documents referred to: PCA and AA. Yesterday, someone posted that AA might remain sealed? Is that right? Will we only see the PCA?

Can anyone elaborate on Time of Death? I have been reading and wondering how accurate is a 1-2 hour window. Can it be say 10 minutes earlier? I imagine it does depends on examining the scene and body. Do they take into account the facts surrounding the death, like last seen and phone calls etc. Could the heat system being turned off cause it to be less accurate or do they have adjustments for that to make the accuracy better?

I have posted on this a few times. I do not believe the coroner used any benchmark testing for livor or rigor mortis since she did not arrive on scene until 5pm. I firmly believe LE is using digital evidence to narrow down that time frame. I did a longer post on this on thread #15 I think.

I believe a very accurate way especially if someone has just eaten is where the food is in their digestive system… also how much urine is in their bladder etc.
I agree. And we know what time the girls ate last. X and E may be more difficult because they aren’t to the public’s knowledge on a time stamped camera ordering and eating food. - MOO

about his hands looking red, both in the recent pictures and at his graduation.. iirc the page about him on the website of WSU (that is now removed) stated he was an advocate for people with an invisible disability. perhaps he has a medical condition that causes it.

pure speculation of course! but as someone with an invisibility disability that causes blood to pool in my hands and feet it crossed my mind.

Or irritated from constant glove wearing...

Are you citing the text messages the DailyMail and NYPost laundered as a source? I'm skeptical that he walked around town wearing gloves and making sure not to dispose of napkins, spoons, etc. Especially since he's home in PA and not in ID. Seems too Forensic Files'y to me.

I’m assuming his plane must be due to land soon. I’ve logged into the Idaho website but as of yet no sign of probable cause affidavit.

If anyone gets it, can you please tag me in, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

He has to go to court himself before that will be released. Might be good to check court dockets for next few days.

I’m surprised he’s staying at such a small facility. Security is going to be very important here. Moo
He's a 28 yr old that went nuts with a knife and murdered 4 sleeping people.
Plastic cutlery and suicide watch is all he'll need and his vegetables.
He will get to talk to his mum every day, he will receive family visits, visits with his lawyer.
He'll be fine.

I'll add a link to this still from the traffic stop bodycam published by Yahoo.
I have not made up my mind if it's a shadow (muscle/bone line) or a scar or something else, but there is something on the right side of his forearm, a line from the wrist towards the elbow. Kinda looks red/inflamed, but this might also be because of the colour quality in the video.
It doesn't appear on any of the photos taken from the court house. So almost certainly a shadow.

OK Sleuths …

If the DA has BK’s bloody fingerprints, his touch DNA or his blood DNA at the crime scene OR a victim’s blood on one of BK’s possessions (car, item in his dumpster, apartment, office, etc.) ….

Will he take a plea to life without parole …

Or will he fight to the bitter end?

To me, his right hand does seem much redder and bigger than his left. I don't think it's frim gripping his hands too tightly because his fingers are loose in this picture; not to say that he wasn't gripping his hands tightly before the picture was taken though. But it's his entire hand up to his wrist...
Maybe when they arrested him his wrist was twisted a bit? JMO

IMO, I just can't imagine this is the correct flight. A Pilatus PC-12 is a poor choice of aircraft to fly 1,800nm westbound, when you have (nearly) unlimited resources to charter a jet. Furthermore, the closest route or great-circle distance as one would fly with GPS is a much more northern route, see below. I believe this plane is going somewhere else, much further east and south.
They will probably stop for fuel and maybe lunch. The route they are taking could be affected by the weather. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther