ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 10:20 he s explains the court appearance.

They aren’t going to release the PC to the public before they have his Counsel on the record ( in my opinion).

There’s also the chance that his Public Defender has filed a Motion to keep it sealed in order to make redactions. And the Court might grant that Motion.

Just don’t want everyone to have their hopes up.

Maybe @Seattle1 can tell me if I’m correct.
It's so tricky to know since Idaho rules and law is so different from other states that I'm familiar with.

Fox News just stated that he was found to be around the victims very often with his phone pinging from their location often, and had been stalking the victims.

I believe this to be unsubstantiated and hasn’t been verified by LE at any point?

So much of the reports on this case are not actual facts which leads to a lot of confusion.
IMO, was he stealing from them?

That officer was talking about being six cars behind at 60. I know that is a rule, but how many people actually do that? Not here on the East Coast. Do people over there get pulled over for that frequently?
I was once pulled over for speeding and they tacked on following too closely. I don’t even know what the actual rule distance is besides “1 car per 10 mph,” my car now has radar cruise control which follows at three car lengths.

It amazes me that Bryan actually brought up another crime close to him.
I wonder if he didn’t bring up to give himself an alibi. Almost an “it wasn’t me because I’m too far from the scene.” He had to have known there would be speculation that it was the same person as the Moscow incident.

Yes. Its odd, minutes apart. And the first one the cop doesn't even run his ID, which I've never had happen.
EXCELLENT POINT, you are the first commentator that has mentioned that (to my knowledge). IMO that solidifies my theory that they traffic stops were initiated to "slow down" the suspect and let other teams get in place.
IMO standard operating procedure is get the ID, go back to your patrol vehicle and run the plate# and DL info.

Agree that this is used to help determine tod, but they released their approximate ToD prior to the autopsy being done, which leads me to believe there is some non-biological evidence that LE is using to determine that 3-4 time frame.
I've seen many cases solved and TOD established by FitBit Data and Apple Watches.

That officer was talking about being six cars behind at 60. I know that is a rule, but how many people actually do that? Not here on the East Coast. Do people over there get pulled over for that frequently?

Not unless they want a reason to stop you. Many drivers have resorted to bumper stickers, with messages, just for tailgaters.

Maybe he was sleeping in his criminology 101 class and missed the part about "CAMERAS ON EVERY CORNER". Which by the way was what called attention to the make and model of his car. To say this crime was poorly executed is an understatement. Here is a man that is supposedly OCD in addition to highly educated pursuing a PHD in Criminology and he leaves DNA evidence at the crime scene in addition to the way he dealt with his car that the whole country was looking for. I agree that it appears he wasn't trying to pull off the perfect crime. What he was trying to accomplish is a mystery to me but he couldn't have done a better job of setting himself up to be arrested and prosecuted.
IMO, Could BK have gotten wind of a murderous plot and tried to intervene?

EXCELLENT POINT, you are the first commentator that has mentioned that (to my knowledge). IMO that solidifies my theory that they traffic stops were initiated to "slow down" the suspect and let other teams get in place.
IMO standard operating procedure is get the ID, go back to your patrol vehicle and run the plate# and DL info.
This. Right here. ..... and you can tell he's agitated over the stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther