ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how would they do that?
It was stated the family did not want to have a funeral because they thought the killer might come. LE has been at the funerals of the other victims (as they routinely do because of the chance the suspect may show up) I would think the parents would welcome any opportunity to find out who killed their child. Police attending the funerals of victims is commonplace for the specific purpose of seeing who attends. IMO of course.

I’m only aware of one funeral so far, the young man EC.

An obituary for MM says there will be a “ joint memorial service “ for her and KG in the future.

JMO
i did see that, one of the parents i believe mentioned they couldnt take the idea of the killer at the memorial or funeral (wording subjective)

It was stated the family did not want to have a funeral because they thought the killer might come. LE has been at the funerals of the other victims (as they routinely do because of the chance the suspect may show up) I would think the parents would welcome any opportunity to find out who killed their child. Police attending the funerals of victims is commonplace for the specific purpose of seeing who attends. IMO of course.
Attending a funeral doesn't make you a murderer. If the person who killed them actually went, that doesn't prove anything. My point is that they seem certain that the person who killed them would attend the funeral, meaning, we're most likely not talking about a stranger but about a person that would be expected to attend, like a a friend, classmate, etc.

Hi everyone,

I have watched the Twitch video over and over at the time that K and M were there.

I noticed that at a hair after 3:49:22 on this Twitch video, K puts both of her hands in her in the pockets of the sweatshirt. When she pulls her hands back out, her right hand produces a long thin black item. She then puts it up to her mouth and inhales a few times, then blows the vapor from it out. Is that one of those vape cigarette things?

TYIA

Respectfully,
Thora_Jay

A Range Rover is a pretty expensive car. I don't get the impression she comes from money. How is a graduating senior able to afford such an expensive car?
This has been discussed at length on numerous occasions, over several threads, and all I will say is it is a 6 year-old used car, and bottom-of-the-line Range Rover, and not nearly as expensive as many people here wish to make it. I would think most any graduating college student with a good job lined up, as she had, would qualify for an auto loan. She also worked through college. JMO

Hi everyone,

I have watched the Twitch video over and over at the time that K and M were there.

I noticed that at a hair after 3:49:22 on this Twitch video, K puts both of her hands in her in the pockets of the sweatshirt. When she pulls her hands back out, her right hand produces a long thin black item. She then puts it up to her mouth and inhales a few times, then blows the vapor from it out. Is that one of those vape cigarette things?

TYIA

Respectfully,
Thora_Jay
Probably but very irrelevant to be honest. In my opinion.

Hi everyone,

TYIA

Respectfully,
Thora_Jay
Yes. It's a vape.

Attending a funeral doesn't make you a murderer. If the person who killed them actually went, that doesn't prove anything. My point is that they seem certain that the person who killed them would attend the funeral, meaning, we're most likely not talking about a stranger but about a person that would be expected to attend, like a a friend, classmate, etc.

KG's family expressed concern that the killer would show up at a wake or funeral. There was a ton of speculation by MSM and their hired expert consultants that, if it was in fact a focused, targeted crime, there is a decent chance the killer may attend a vigil or funeral or whatever. While it's certainly not a definite, just the idea that the murderer may attend his daughter's services was too much to handle. My understanding is that's why they're waiting, they don't want to honor and grieve their daughter in the same room as her killer. Again, it's not a guarantee the killer would attend, but it's a reasonable possibility

I never said attending a funeral made you a murderer. It's obvious being at a funeral does not prove anything. I simply said it's an opportunity for additional info to be gathered and as a parent I'd welcome any opportunity for that to happen. You seem convinced the family knows who did it so I pray you're right.

i have seen the interview of the father saying you send a child to school and get them back in an urn or something along those lines but that could be plans to be cremated and not having already happened. I havent seen much on memorials, funerals etc which would be common in a school murder with popular kids like this. The one thing that really tells me is that with both being cremated they could have had wounds that forced cremation.
Something was said about Kaylee's and Maddie's ashes setting next to each other. I think there have been 3 public memorial services, one of the 3 there at the university.

Hopefully, someone will come along that isn't engrossed in texting back and forth with a 2 and 4 year old. Sorry. :)

I never said attending a funeral made you a murderer. It's obvious being at a funeral does not prove anything. I simply said it's an opportunity for additional info to be gathered and as a parent I'd welcome any opportunity for that to happen. You seem convinced the family knows who did it so I pray you're right.
I'm not convinced of anything lol. I just think the parents are grieving and probably want that moment to be safe for them and those who loved these kids. This is a horrible crime, I can't even imagine.

I think statically it can be a thing or where perps insert themselves somehow in the investigation, be it media, funerals, help searching, asking LE questions when in the area, going back to the crime scene, etc.

There was a case here in Canada, wife was missing and parents, sister and husband did a presser to beg for her to come home or anyone to come forward with tips... the hubby was up there with his wife's family and he had killed her and buried her in their yard (moved her twice IIRC). The nerve he was up there with them... interesting in hindsight to watch his body language when he was dead guilty!

Does anyone know if XK, KG &/or MM lived in that house during the 2021-2022 school year? I know one of their recent (fall time) Instagram posts said something like meet the new roommates, who I think were the two survivors downstairs. For the life of me I can't find the article where XK's Dad talked about her living with a boyfriend, etc....I'm going down that hole of a possible prior relationship person being jealous of friends/fun roommates/new boyfriend/doing great at school/jealousy all the way around because their prior love has this whole new happy life.....and that person may have been in that house many times last year...and know the others as well...if they lived there.

Hope I'm allowed to ask this... just trying to find out if it is known how long they lived there.

Off to check the media thread again to find that article so I can re-read his words. It's the one where there is a picture of XK, her Dad and sister sitting at a table. TIA.

So it went from Uber to a "private party" to a sorroritys ride service.. What does that even mean? Is there an article or proof backing this up? Is the ride service a frat guy donating his time or is it a taxi company the sorority runs a tab with? With all the talk and speculation of dog location and people hiding in the woods everyone is ok with the ride service story? Sometimes Occams Razor works..
No. 'It' only 'went from Uber to a "private party" to a sorroritys ride service' in online discussions and perhaps some media.

<modsnip - personalizing>

Last edited by a moderator:
Something was said about Kaylee's and Maddie's ashes setting next to each other. I think there have been 3 public memorial services, one of the 3 there at the university.

Hopefully, someone will come along that isn't engrossed in texting back and forth with a 2 and 4 year old. Sorry. :)
oh, no worries lol I know the girls childhood friends so the families most likely quite close. I searched around google and didnt find any mention of the matter. The only info i came by on it was through youtube videos i saw.

That said, we all know that a killer often takes part in the search, funeral etc. So i do understand the parents concern. So far though i cant say an independent autopsy was conducted

Who watches livestreams of food trucks in a small town? I don't get it
They were gamers, the stream has them referencing grids within the game while they're watching the stream. It was one where they enhanced and isolated various conversations.

My curiosity is who was buying the girls food in PREVIOUS nights out. They have to have receipts, whether it's tips direct by phone or through their app. People can get real mad if they feel they get nothing in return for their kindness??

It's creepy that random people are scoping out who is out every weekend? It might be how someone knew KG was back in town??

MOO,

Kathy

does anyone else think the killer going out the front door sorta changes everything? Has that been confirmed the door was open sun morning?
I've been thinking if the killer left threw the front door there was probably blood on it .when the roomates on the first floor saw the door open and blood on it they probably yelled up to the other roomates got no reply and called someone over cause they were scared to check and didn't want to call LE incase it was nothing then when others came and saw that's probably when they called LE ,just my opinion on how it may have happened jmvho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname