ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like engine or wear and tear wise or corrosion? Corrosion wise vehicles don't rust out here like the coasts or other places with higher humidity. We have a 99' pickup that looks pretty much new except for the body style, expect it's a good truck, not uncommon at all to see quite aged vehicles running around as someone/a families main vehicle.
Like engine or wear and tear wise or corrosion? Corrosion wise vehicles don't rust out here like the coasts or other places with higher humidity. We have a 99' pickup that looks pretty much new except for the body style, expect it's a good truck, not uncommon at all to see quite aged vehicles running around as someone/a families main vehicle.
Does anyone know whether that model is equipped with technology that would reveal where that particular vehicle had traveled on any given date?

I ordered 2 of these awhile back thinking they would be the greatest thing ever. They are large and the angle of the wedge is steep. I couldn't get it to go under my front door. I have carpet in my bedroom and when I put it under the door, it slides on the carpet when you try to open the door. It also is so big that it is longer than the door width so someone on the other side could simply push it out from under the door with their finger.
i'm sure you have heard about replacing the screws in your lock hardware on your door to larger screws that actually go into the door frame itself. that makes it a lot, lot harder to kick in your door.

That said, something like this might be optimal. Though i'd rather see part of this actually wedge into a 2nd part on the floor. Instructions with exact measurement to give the most secure wedge possible

That said, i'm not freaked out about this case, i dont think it was random or anything like that.

1670652050480.png

my point exactly. exactly my point. it falls outside of the definable range, and that means it slipped through one hole or another and that means planning and strategy.

Which means serial killer, revenge for some reason or another, or hit. Revenge kills and hits are usually done by more efficient means. Revenge kills also prefer their victims to be awake. What does that leave?

Which means serial killer, revenge for some reason or another, or hit. Revenge kills and hits are usually done by more efficient means. Revenge kills also prefer their victims to be awake. What does that leave?
imo it leaves us where we started originally - because imo the FBI BAU isn't called for no good reason. Imo, I also think that what happened to the targeted victim is more off -the-rails than we're aware.

Thinking about how the police chief kept talking about wanting to talk to 'them' in the car, and how much more it would make sense in terms of mode and efficiency if these murders were committed by multiple perpetrators.

Thrill kill?

Yes. All that meticulous timing and planning, then leaving a "sloppy" scene?

That is incongruous.
Everything about this crime is incongruous and bizarre. If you went on the four roommates SM, would you ever think that something so evil would end their normal, happy, fun-loving, young, wholesome life? There is something so bizarre and incongruous about the whole picture!

Everything about this crime is incongruous and bizarre. If you went on the four roommates SM, would you ever think that something so evil would end their normal, happy, fun-loving, young, wholesome life? There is something so bizarre and incongruous about the whole picture!

And no 'sloppy' scene has been reported by anyone who actually saw the scene.

My opinion.

IMO E could have fallen off the bed
If you look at the video of the crime techs where the video is shot through the window and you see the greenery on the wall with the "Good Vibes" light that is the living room in the corner right before the room Ethan was in. I know this because I went down the rabbit hole to view many pics including the house listing and there is only one vent on a wall, it is right there in the living room in the corner then there is a hall, a bathroom then the bedroom Ethan was in. If you watch the Evidence techs they are stepping over something (Wide) taking pictures on the floor and she bends down with a swab to collect evidence. I can only assume that it is biological matter, and Im not so sure Ethan didn't make it out of the room. Regardless of where his body is there is definitely a concentration of evidence in that spot in the living room because there are appx 4 law enforcement personnel in that one small corner all involved in whatever is on the floor

I'm adding to my supposition, psychiatric problems.

I don't think there is a direct relationship with the victims. I think there has been contact with the person in some context, possibly online. The victims have been stalked online.
The perpetrator has had underlying internalised anger issues. I don't think he is Incel but holds some similar contempt for the victims.
The perpetrator thinks he is smarter than police, has a level of training in such matters, i.e. as stated prior, military training. There may not be enough evidence at present.
I don't think he lives in Moscow. I think he lives on his own. I think he did the crime in a timeframe that no one noticed he was gone. He would have been home in time for work, unnoticed. He's at least 220lbs.
I think he is going to get caught. I think there will be an arrest within 3 months.

#supposition

AIMOO
Police haven't even named a POI. 220lbs and an arrest in 3 months? <modsnip - personalizing>

Killer is likely male but could weigh 160 or 280. Where are you getting 220 from?

Last edited by a moderator:
If he lived nearby, he could've broken in to the house a few times at 4 am. Gotten a feel for the layout.

Maybe stole some items like underwear.
Maybe men’s underwear from Xs room, hence fixing the lock?

The first 911 call that was made that day related to the crime. It was placed on one of the survivors phone but the caller that spoke to 911 wasn’t the survivor.
Where are you seeing that? Was it from one of the press conferences?
All I'm seeing is:
The call was made from one of the surviving roommates’ cell phones inside the residence. Multiple people talked with the 911 dispatcher before Moscow Police arrived at the location.

If he lived nearby, he could've broken in to the house a few times at 4 am. Gotten a feel for the layout.

Maybe stole some items like underwear.
Maybe a transient or homeless person. I know a lot them carry knives for protection.

If I’m half drunk, fully asleep and on my stomach, all it would take is someone grabbing my hair to lift my head up and severing my carotid artery. I’d be dead in less than a minute. I wouldn’t stand a chance and would never know what hit me. I’d basically bleed out into the mattress.

Fwiw, I think this crime was swift and efficient.

moo.
Sadly, or mercifully, I think you are right. It happened so unexpectedly that their minds probably couldn’t process what was happening and went into shock. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname