ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed! September 1st noise complaint video raised a lot of questions for me on sleeping arrangements.

9 hours after the murders there is going to be a smell.
I've been around some severe trauma, including multiple combat injures. sure if there is a lot of blood there will be a faint or even moderate strong metallic smell but it actually stronger at first, and weaker as hours go by. and if you don't know that blood has that smell you may not think anything of it.

I believe they were all awakened by the attack, which started in the bedrooms and in the beds, as they were asleep (according to LE). As soon as they realized what was happening I believe they reacted in a natural and primal fight or flight mode. Sometimes situations give you no alternative one way or the other. They were at a big disadvantage and trapped with a killer intent on ending them. It’s a challenge for anyone to overcome, let alone inebriated tired students. There is no time to scream when one is in the throes of a death dance and giving all their focus and energy on avoiding the blade. Pure chaos amidst a few seconds of murder. Horrid. I can’t wait until they find him. I still believe he resides nearby. Possibly within a quarter mile radius with a view of the home. He could have used binos or a telescope to stalk and monitor their comings and goings. It certainly appears as if he did some homework and prepared for the night. JMOO.
If there was absence of screaming, that says something about the speed and force of the stabbings. (For comparison's sake, in the Napa double homicide referenced earlier in this thread, the female victims did scream while being attacked and woke their roommate's dog and, subsequently, the roommate. They were also sleeping when attacked.)

I'm sorry if someone already said this, but I'm not too used to Websleuths! I was under the impression that one of the surviving roommates found a body and passed out, leading the other one to call 911 and say that the roommate that passed out was unconscious.
Honestly, I don't think we know what or how that morning happened. There have been a lot of theories, but nothing has been substantiated. That I'm aware of.

Photos shown of several people removing boxes of items that were taken by LE from the King Rd house and stored, earlier believed to be items of the victims to be returned to their families.

Also photos of a blue car with Arizona plates being shovelled out from where it was parking by LE in a storage lot.

Images captured by Fox News Digital show people retrieving several boxes from a Moscow facility where the victims’ belongings were being stored after the tragedy in Moscow, Idaho, Dec. 20, 2022.

Images captured by Fox News Digital show people retrieving several boxes from a Moscow facility where the victims’ belongings were being stored after the tragedy in Moscow, Idaho, Dec. 20, 2022. (Derek Shook for Fox News Digital)
Images captured by Fox News Digital show people retrieving several boxes from a Moscow facility where the victims’ belongings were being stored after the tragedy in Moscow, Idaho, Dec. 20, 2022.

Images captured by Fox News Digital show people retrieving several boxes from a Moscow facility where the victims’ belongings were being stored after the tragedy in Moscow, Idaho, Dec. 20, 2022. (Derek Shook for Fox News Digital)

The same group of men could be seen removing snow from a blue Honda sedan bearing Arizona plates and then driving it away from the tow lot. The vehicle was one of the cars that was towed away from the crime scene and moved to the lot weeks earlier.

Images captured by Fox News Digital show people removing snow from a blue Honda sedan bearing Arizona plates and then driving it away from the tow lot on Dec. 20, 2022. The vehicle was one of the cars that was towed away from the crime scene and moved to the lot weeks earlier.

Images captured by Fox News Digital show people removing snow from a blue Honda sedan bearing Arizona plates and then driving it away from the tow lot on Dec. 20, 2022. The vehicle was one of the cars that was towed away from the crime scene and moved to the lot weeks earlier. (Derek Shook for Fox News Digital)
Images captured by Fox News Digital show people removing snow from a blue Honda sedan bearing Arizona plates and then driving it away from the tow lot on Dec. 20, 2022. The vehicle was one of the cars that was towed away from the crime scene and moved to the lot weeks earlier.
That’s someone came and got Xanas things IMO

I've been around some severe trauma, including multiple combat injures. sure if there is a lot of blood there will be a faint or even moderate strong metallic smell but it actually stronger at first, and weaker as hours go by. and if you don't know that blood has that smell you may not think anything of it.
Also, not to be insensitive or graphic, IMO there are also other bodily functions that emit odors at a time of violent death.

I wonder if the police haven't identified their white Hyundai already. Now they are taking info on all the OTHER white elantras in the area to eliminate them. Remember the police saying they were working for a conviction, not just an arrest. This way, after an arrest, when the defendant claims its not his Elantra, the police/prosecutor can say they already tracked down all the other possible white Elantras, and his is the only one possible.
Great post! I really like you’re thinking on this.

Can someone help me out please? Last thread there was talk about Kaylee having pictures on her Instagram showing she wore a smart watch (I can’t remember who the poster was!). I remember looking at all the girls’ social media a few weeks back specifically for that reason and seem to remember I didn’t see one on any of the girls. Can someone link one of those pictures for me? Maybe I missed a picture? Thanks in advance!
It was me. There are several on Kaylee's Instagram...here is but one....

Pic courtesy Kaylee Goncalves Instagram...

1671683341588.png

When there is an arrest in this case the defense attorney will pour through ALL of the theories expressed in news media and even SM. IMO the reason there is so much focus on the vehicle at this point is they MUST eliminate any connection of the vehicle to the homicides. All of the tips MUST be eliminated as not credible or credible. IMO if this isn't done the defense attorney team can ask any witness (i.e. investigators), "What about the white Hyundai Officer? Did you investigate that?" If the answer in NO, you have created REASONABLE DOUBT! Every tip must be evaluated as credible or least credible and you go forward from there to best utilize your resources.

Again, IMO the Hyundai is a "red herring" but the lead must be chased down and eliminated or classified as viable.
Red herring???

So you have a small Police Department with the power of State LE and Federal LE behind it and they can't locate a car? Does anyone else find this odd? Could it be that this car isn't that important and it's just something put out there to show that they are doing something?
My thoughts on this are that although we might not know what LE are doing, I’m pretty sure they know what they’re doing. MOO

It was me. There are several on Kaylee's Instagram...here is but one....

Pic courtesy Kaylee Goncalves Instagram...

View attachment 389178
THANK YOU! I must have missed it or not scrolled far enough. It’s interesting that I didn’t see one on in her recent pics. I wonder if those pics are more “curated” or intentional and a smart watch doesn’t go with the theme? Or it could just be coincidence. I wear mind everyday but I’m sure a lot of people don’t. I also wear mine sleeping but the majority of people I know charge theirs overnight. That could very well be where LE got the 3-4am timeframe of the murders if she was wearing it then (or any one of them, if they had them).

Yet he didn’t know about the other roommates? Either it was a organized serial killer who planned it out well and decided to spare the dog and surviving roommates just because he felt like it, or it was someone in their circle who wanted to spare the dog and surviving roommates. There is no way the other bedrooms were not known. IMO
Those are not the only scenarios. perhaps the roommates' doors were locked. perhaps he did not know they were home. Perhaps he did not expect to be finding two people in each room adding difficulty to his task.

And he certainly did not have to be only either a organized serial killer or someone in their circle, Which "circle"? I have a dozen very close friends in my circle, and another 100 or so people I know in another circle. He could have been a casual and/or recent acquaintance. and there is also a very high likelihood he did not know who was in what bedroom.

When you move states, should you change the plate on the car to match your new state of residence?

I'm not from the USA, my apologies.
Yes, yes you should change license plates when you move states.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, not to be insensitive or graphic, IMO there are also other bodily functions that emit odors at a time of violent death.
Lots of similar ones if people are deeply intoxicated from drinking too. Also there are congative issues. People imagine what they want to. No matter what you are smelling, or what you are hearing, you are likely to want to to be the least shocking and least unlikely source. It is a basic cognitive bias.

so if it is a party night, at a party school and your roommates, who party, don't answer the door in the morning, are you going to think if you knock that they have been victims of a mass murder -- or tend to think they have some alcohol poisoning?

Yes, yes you should change license plates when you move states.
Very common for families of college kids not to since you save a massive amount, about 80%, by saying the car is home most of the time and not with the kid full time at school. There is pretty much no way of insurance company to know unless you start reporting multiple accidents by the student and in the college town instead of home town.

That's interesting, I believe that I heard that in Stephanie Harlowe's video covering the case. Also, I believe that one of the people that the surviving roommates called said that someone had fainted. I'll have to look more into this and see if I can find where this originally came from.
True, we know about the 911 call. What we don't know is what events occurred leading up to the 911 call. Again, I may be wrong, but I don't recall any information released about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74