ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I check here daily about little DeOrr, usually just lurking as I really don't have anything else to say at this point in time.

Obviously I watch too much TV, (Criminal Minds, etc.). For some reason I thought that once the FBI was asked to assist, a tree would start shaking and something with either two or four legs would come crashing to the ground. Mystery solved.

This little boy is in my thoughts every day.

3 boys gone missing from campgrounds this summer. 1- Deorr Kunz, blonde hair, 2 years old, LDS connection, Missing July 10th, not yet found. 2- Jerold Joseph Williams. blonde hair, 5 years old, FLDS member, went missing August 6th found dead August 10th. 3- Malachi Bradley, blonde hair, 10 years old, LDS member, missing 23rd of August found alive August 24th. Here's a map showing the campgrounds in relation to each other.
attachment.php

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 387
3 boys gone missing from campgrounds this summer. 1- Deorr Kunz, blonde hair, 2 years old, LDS connection, Missing July 10th, not yet found. 2- Jerold Joseph Williams. blonde hair, 5 years old, FLDS member, went missing August 6th found dead August 10th. 3- Malachi Bradley, blonde hair, 10 years old, LDS member, missing 23rd of August found alive August 24th. Here's a map showing the campgrounds in relation to each other.
attachment.php

Not that I don't love a good conspiracy theory (I do!) but I think the general area where these little boys have gone missing is also where mormons (unsure of LDS or FLDS or other) make a up a more significant percentage of the population than in some other parts of the country. (Actually I don't know about AZ.)

ETA: I actually don't the difference between the different groups and absolutely do not think there is a religious component here. So taking out the references that might imply that I do!

attachment.php

DeOrr we are all well aware of. Malachi is the little boy that went wandering off from his family to Mushroom pick.

The middle boy I am not familiar with anything about him.

I think somebody earlier said that there is a large population in that area with connections to LDS.

It would be like in Rome...I would expect a lot to be Catholic.

The only thing I can think of at this point would be trace evidence of lil Deorr where one wouldn't expect to find it. Just as an example and not to point a finger, say they found Deorr's fingerprints in place they knew he didn't have access to. Like in IR's vehicle or on one of his possessions he kept in his tent. MOO

Using your example, how would little Deorr's fingerprints have gotten in IR's vehicle? His vehicle wasn't at the camp site and he had not previously met little Deorr?

It looks like there is a new funding website set up for a new LE approved search:

"We have Sheriff Bowermans blessing to conduct our search. The search will take place after the FBI report comes back so we are looking at the first part of October as soon as possible."

Posted on the Help Find Deorr FB.

I hope that doesn't mean the report won't come out until end of Sept. But at least it sounds like there will be a report. Though not sure it will be made public. Anyone know?

attachment.php

I am not sure what connection you are trying to make here but I think this is purely coincidence.

For one thing, these locations are not that close together. There is a good 8-10 hours or so between the ones farthest away from each other. For another, camping is a VERY popular activity in Utah and Idaho.

And the religion thing has already been mentioned. There is absolutely NO, and I mean NO, relation between the LDS church and the FLDS church except the origin and background. They are two very different things. The fact that 2 of these boys were of LDS background means nothing more than there is a large population of LDS families in Utah and Idaho. In fact, if they weren't LDS, I would be more surprised.

I hope that doesn't mean the report won't come out until end of Sept. But at least it sounds like there will be a report. Though not sure it will be made public. Anyone know?

I doubt the people setting up this search have any idea if or when an FBI report will come out.

Another thing that connects these areas is the forest service roads access to main roads and all 3 campgrounds sit very close to a bordering state.

I would call origin and background quite a familiar relationship.

Has anyone here ever been investigated by the FBI? Someone I know well was being considered for a job that required huge security clearance. Within days, this person was receiving phone calls from people she hadnt heard from in years! "So, what did you do. The FBI wants to meet with me and talk about you". LOL It was pretty impressive. They found people who she worked for for 2 weeks.. or 5 years. old neighbors..former school teachers, yearbook photos.. the list goes on and on. They wanted to know if she had been out of the country and when and how often and for what reason. Financial records were checked..pharmacy records were checked. My point is the FBI is not just tying things together, IMO. BTW, she got the job.

I agree, I have heard they leave no stone unturned. I don't think this is a case where the investigation is considered done and the sheriff will direct the FBI to review the case for input. I'm assuming FBI will use their resources and manpower to thoroughly investigate, starting by analyzing the sheriff's evidence since FBI weren't on the scene in the beginning and couldn't collect it themselves. But I'd think they'd probably go back to square one in the investigation based on their own process. As I understand it, there is not a hierarchy where the sheriff determines the FBI's level of involvement. The two forces work in conjunction. (And it sounds like the sheriff could use the help with his tiny staff! I'm so glad he got it.)

DeOrr we are all well aware of. Malachi is the little boy that went wandering off from his family to Mushroom pick.

The middle boy I am not familiar with anything about him.

I think somebody earlier said that there is a large population in that area with connections to LDS.

It would be like in Rome...I would expect a lot to be Catholic.

That's what I was trying to say. You said it much better, thx.

The only thing I can think of at this point would be trace evidence of lil Deorr where one wouldn't expect to find it. Just as an example and not to point a finger, say they found Deorr's fingerprints in place they knew he didn't have access to. Like in IR's vehicle or on one of his possessions he kept in his tent. MOO

Or you could also use the example of trace evidence in a random
stranger's car who should have zero connection with little DeOrr. Not likely. But bit if they are following up on leads like Buick at the gas station sighting and the old staring man who made mom feel nervous, there is a sliver of a possibility. Nothing else adds up, so it's a crapshoot.

I'm pretty new to WS. I admit I am probably prone to more conjecture than many of you. I found IR's interview very bizarre. Yet I got more of a "feeling" that he is trying to distance himself from what really happened. I don't know IF he knows what happened, based on the interview. I just think it's possible that he may not have seen Deorr at the campsite at all. He could be a loner, off smoking and fishing or who knows what else.

I do however wonder if there is a drug connection. Perhaps a kidnapping by somebody they know (I say this because JM asked in the interview something like who would hurt us this way? Instead of, who would take Deorr and possibly hurt HIM?). As if someone they knew or suspected might have him. I've always questioned whether or not he was even at the campground. Maybe there's a cover-up and nobody expected how far the situation might go. If that's the case, I just want him to show up at a Walmart somewhere, unharmed. :(

Like I said...conjecture.

I think this search event is supposed to be "drama-free." Not sure about the dogs though.

I think some of the same people who tried to organize a search before are involved in this one. Drama brought down that house, from what I've heard... I don't think that is the main reason he's not doing it. I hope this one happens. I think it's great people are taking this on themselves because they care about finding little DeOrr. JMO

I would call origin and background quite a familiar relationship.

Is DeOrr's family LDS? I only recall reading that about IR's family.

If you take religion (since LDS is common, and FLDS is not LDS) out of it, what's your theory?

I wonder how much investigating the FBI is actually doing. If they were doing a really thorough investigation, going around asking a lot of questions, contacting friends and family far and wide, etc. I think we would have been hearing about it on social media. Didn't the sheriff say something along the lines of that they were brought in to review evidence, make sure they didn't miss anything and conduct behavioral analysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX