ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why there is so much excitement about the friend that was camping with them. Do people think he is involved in Deorr's disappearance? In the short amount of time when no one had eyes on Deorr, how did this person make Deorr seemingly vanish into thin air?

What is the story with the EMT/empty bag??

During the interview with the parents, a female off camera twice asked them to clarify and/or address the issue with the EMT bag as it relates to rumors and social media, etc. The dad says they will get to it later but then goes on talking and no one ever brings it up again. So, it's a bit of a mystery as to what significance it has.

ETA: I missed your point - thought you were just wondering about the EMT bag, rather you were wanting that question emailed to the news guy. Sorry. I'd like to know its significance as well - maybe we'll get an answer.

I don't get why there is so much excitement about the friend that was camping with them. Do people think he is involved in Deorr's disappearance? In the short amount of time when no one had eyes on Deorr, how did this person make Deorr seemingly vanish into thin air?

I think anybody on a camping trip with a child that goes missing is of interest to those following the search and rescue.

Most innocent folks are pleading for help and the return of a missing child.

This person disappeared and it seems nobody knows who he/she is or why the veil of mystery from somebody that was there.

We know nothing about him/her and that makes us curious about this person.

I think anybody on a camping trip with a child that goes missing is of interest to those following the search and rescue.

This person disappeared and it seems nobody knows who he/she is or why the veil of mystery from somebody that was there.

My curiosity was piqued because we were never told where this mystery guest was when the baby went missing. If they had just said the family friend was sitting at the fire with GGP OR the family friend was at the creek fishing when the baby vanished, then I would not be so interested/curious. But the total 'radio silence' escalated my curiosity immensely.

BBM Are you saying that the friend has now disappeared?

And why do you think it's a veil of mystery? Couldn't it just be privacy?

I camp with my kids and friends and their kids all of the time. If anyone went missing, you'd see my face all over the place, up in every reporter's face, looking all Sasquatch like from not having access to running water for days. Or at least that's what I imagine I would do so it's hard to wrap my head around how one of the last people to see him before he disappeared is silent. Unseen. Unidentified.

Of course, great grandpa is also somewhat mysterious. It's been alleged that he has health problems. Are they purely physical or is it possible that he has cognitive deficiencies such as stoke, TBI, dementia? Could he have been told to watch baby DeOrr and not even know what that meant? Could he never have been told to watch baby DeOrr but not have the cognitive capacity to remember and/or report that?

Just wondering out loud, of course.

I still don't see any photos or anything interesting on this FB page. Is there another FB page? or maybe it's been taken down? I have searched and can't come up with anything.

I have looked at the facebook page as well and don't see anything of interest? Can somebody please help me? I'm completely lost!

I have looked at the facebook page as well and don't see anything of interest? Can somebody please help me? I'm completely lost!

If you click on a location tagged on the page, pictures show up.

Steven Stayner is the first one that pops into my head. Other than that, there are dozens of cases of family or acquaintance abductions (Jessica Mullenberg) where kids' hair is dyed or cut. We look at that possibility in these cases routinely:

"Kidnappers may change a child’s clothes and cut or dye their hair, but they rarely think to replace their shoes."
http://www.howcast.com/videos/404977-how-to-protect-children-from-kidnappers/

Steven Stayner was abducted 40 years ago. That doesn't make me think that changing the appearance of kids in stranger abductions is common. There is no need for it most of those cases, because the victim isn't going to be allowed outside. I don't know how reliable Howcast is, or if they referring to all abductions, not just stranger. IMO, it's extremely unrealistic to think that someone was lurking in the woods, kidnapped Deorr, gave him as a wig or cut his hair, and now they living a normal life somewhere. I don't even see the point of changing his appearance, as I doubt many people would recognize him, the farther you get from the campground.

About the town of Leadore FB page, sorry, I just posted about it because there were pictures of the town and the Stage Stop convenience store, which I found interesting and went to show what a small place this is where DeOrr might've been last seen.

There is nothing there about DeOrr. I guess I just posted about it right at the same time others were commenting about other FB activity concerning the case, and that threw a few people off.

About the town of Leadore FB page, sorry, I just posted about it because there were pictures of the town and the Stage Stop convenience store, which I found interesting and went to show what a small place this is where DeOrr might've been last seen.

There is nothing there about DeOrr. I guess I just posted about it right at the same time others were commenting about other FB activity concerning the case, and that threw a few people off.

Weird - I don't see any pictures of the town or the Stage Stop on there - all I get is a list of businesses (only 4 of which have photos, but just related to their businesses).

I still don't see any photos or anything interesting on this FB page. Is there another FB page? or maybe it's been taken down? I have searched and can't come up with anything.
I'm showing 100+ photos at that link, not sure why you can't see them. Are you logged into an FB account?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

That is just beyond heart breaking. No words. :(

Oh wow, I just read the article. I'm at work and now I'm all upset. I knew of the case but had never read this particular story. That was heartbreaking. I saw a movie which must be based on that case. The dad leaves his little boy in his truck and the child gets out to chase a balloon that gets out of the window (I think that is how it goes). The dad ends up killing himself. It was a tragic movie to watch.

This case has me baffled and I keep checking several times each day for updates. I worry he will eventually be found in the place he disappeared from, around the campground somewhere. I don't know how he is being overlooked but this has happened in other cases and I worry it is happening here.

The parents DID talk to the media several times....It is my VERY strong opinion that LE has told them NOT to. Same goes with the store clerk.

LE is working in the background and we know but a smidgen of what they know/have. I, for one, will let them do their JOBS by not interfering with potential witnesses or questioning why certain people aren't talking to the media.

This isn't about US, this is about a defenseless baby, who is most likely dead, and LE will do anything to find out what happened to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288