ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plastic tanks for fresh water systems in campers are fed with a hose similar to one you would use in the garden and empty by running faucets and flushing the toilet. The waste water is collected in another tank until it is emptied into a sewerage system through a separate hose set up, some of which are perhaps 5 inches in diameter. Otherwise, the tanks are sealed. I suppose someone could, theoretically, cut a big hole in a tank, insert a small body and then reattach the tanks to their brackets but it would be very obvious that they were tampered with and the smell of decomp would emanate from sink drains.

So, no, no one would be able to successfully hide a body in one of the tanks.

How far away was the upper campground where other people were still camping during the time of the disappearance?

I'm wondering if they asked them to help BEFORE searchers arrived? I guess what I'm saying was there a pseudo-search so LE would think they really were searching, before or after the 911 calls? Either using the other campers or GGP and IR as witnesses to them searching?

Or were they sitting there roasting some damn marshmallows. :(

hm...I'm sure it's been covered in the last thread, but amuse me for a minute...trina is "helping" JM get past the wall...

if JM alone were guilty, no mom would likely push her daughter to admit sole guilt... but acting as the lesser accomplice or knowingly withholding information? that seems more likely, no?

thoughts?

hm...I'm sure it's been covered in the last thread, but amuse me for a minute...trina is "helping" JM get past the wall...

if JM alone were guilty, no mom would likely push her daughter to admit sole guilt... but acting as the lesser accomplice or knowingly withholding information? that seems more likely, no?

thoughts?

Good point.

thoughts?

I keep thinking about that too. Maybe I am way off base here, but if TBC were "helping," wouldn't that imply that she knows more than she leads on? Especially if she is trying to "help" JM over the wall by getting her to admit to a lesser charge?

OR (sorry I'm flip-floppity rabbit today)...<modsnip> TC might actually feel resentment toward her. it's hard to admit you raised an "unfit" mother (not saying JM is unfit, at all, just pointing out how her own mother may or may not feel). so, perhaps this goes in the other direction...TC is taking a hard-line, tough-love approach to make her tell the truth and admit her own guilt.

OR I'm wrong on both fronts.

OR I need some coffee. lol.

And here we are on thread 26, still with no answer :(

I was wondering earlier, does anyone have a timeline that they're willing to share please? Based upon everything we've been told so far from all sources...

I wonder if they will use ground-penetrating radar after the thaw.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...police-dig-Dinky-car-leading-missing-Ben.html

I'm wondering where the search will be held. If the sheriff arranges a big search and if TES does come in then my guess would be they believe DeOrr is up there somewhere.

If they say stay away and no search team comes in then maybe they have knowledge of something else.

I don't think they are going to go to the time and expense of huge searches if their information leads them in a different direction.

Follow the Sheriff!

And here we are on thread 26, still with no answer :(

I was wondering earlier, does anyone have a timeline that they're willing to share please? Based upon everything we've been told so far from all sources...

I think the only thing I could post with any sort of confidence is the 4 adults and Deorr left Idaho Falls sometime Thursday, some or all of them visited the Silver Dollar Thursday evening/night and Deorr went missing sometime between Thursday afternoon and 2:26 pm Friday. And I'm not even 100% certain of that vague timeline.

I think the only thing I could post with any sort of confidence is the 4 adults and Deorr left Idaho Falls sometime Thursday, some or all of them visited the Silver Dollar Thursday evening/night and Deorr went missing sometime between Thursday afternoon and 2:26 pm Friday. And I'm not even 100% certain of that vague timeline.

I think this might be the most frustrating thing for we sleuthers (and for LE I'm sure). How can anything be narrowed down, confirmed, figured out, or even guessed at with virtually no even remotely reliable time line? And that, to me, speaks volumes to the innocence or guilt of JM and VDK. How hard is it to say where you were and what you did during a 36 to 48 hour period?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think this might be the most frustrating thing for we sleuthers (and for LE I'm sure). How can anything be narrowed down, confirmed, figured out, or even guessed at with virtually no even remotely reliable time line? And that, to me, speaks volumes to the innocence or guilt of JM and VDK. How hard is it to say where you were and what you did during a 36 to 48 hour period?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They know quite a bit more than we do. They have the time stamped receipt from the store, the petrol receipt, eyewitness accounts of who was in the store and who went to Silver Dollar. They know what time IR said he saw DeOrr. They have statements from the other campers who are bound to have heard (or not heard) something at the relevant times. They have all the texts/calls and cell phone pings abd timings. We're not party to any of that info, but they have it.

Klein said 8am to 2:26pm, would be nice to know what the Sheriff has narrowed it down to.

If I.R and GGP drove home together after the whole campground thing; Then what did they talk about on the ride home?

Now I am 1 trillion percent sure that their conversations would have been entirely different from when they left for the trip and while heading back from the trip.

<modsnip>

They know quite a bit more than we do. They have the time stamped receipt from the store, the petrol receipt, eyewitness accounts of who was in the store and who went to Silver Dollar. They know what time IR said he saw DeOrr. They have statements from the other campers who are bound to have heard (or not heard) something at the relevant times. They have all the texts/calls and cell phone pings abd timings. We're not party to any of that info, but they have it.

Klein said 8am to 2:26pm, would be nice to know what the Sheriff has narrowed it down to.

I've been too lazy to ask this until now, but these "other campers," I've never heard of them. I only remember vague talk about them early on and I thought it was just some sort of rumor, yet a lot of commenters have mentioned them. Do you have a link where these campers are mentioned?

I've been too lazy to ask this until now, but these "other campers," I've never heard of them. I only remember vague talk about them early on and I thought it was just some sort of rumor, yet a lot of commenters have mentioned them. Do you have a link where these campers are mentioned?

There was an elderly couple staying at the upper part of the campground, other side of the reservoir I believe. They had family come to visit them on site. The Sheriff mentioned them in his first interview I think. He said they'd been helpful, no concerns, all cleared. No link, apart from the one in my head. Hopefully someone will chime in with the proper source!

If I.R and GGP drove home together after the whole campground thing; Then what did they talk about on the ride home?

Now I am 1 trillion percent sure that their conversations would have been entirely different from when they left for the trip and while heading back from the trip.

<modsnip>

I would have loved to have been a fly on the window for that ride home....

There was an elderly couple staying at the upper part of the campground, other side of the reservoir I believe. They had family come to visit them on site. The Sheriff mentioned them in his first interview I think. He said they'd been helpful, no concerns, all cleared. No link, apart from the one in my head. Hopefully someone will chime in with the proper source!

Hmmm...I can't believe I missed this. I'll go listen to the first interview, but hopefully someone else remembers, too, because I sure don't!

OR (sorry I'm flip-floppity rabbit today)...<modsnip> TC might actually feel resentment toward her. it's hard to admit you raised an "unfit" mother (not saying JM is unfit, at all, just pointing out how her own mother may or may not feel). so, perhaps this goes in the other direction...TC is taking a hard-line, tough-love approach to make her tell the truth and admit her own guilt.

OR I'm wrong on both fronts.

OR I need some coffee. lol.

Maybe...just maybe....Trina is trying to get her over the wall because it's the key to finding her grandson???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500