ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear- I was thrilled to read he was okay but I still wonder about the passengers in his vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is why I love WS. I am curious and want to justice for Baby DeOrr.

What passengers. Did someone die. What are y'all talking about?

My phone is on the fritz. Thanks in advance.

What passengers. Did someone die. What are y'all talking about?

My phone is on the fritz. Thanks in advance.

Read post 100 with updated article. No, no one died. And the update lists the passenger. BUT, before it did- I wanted to know. And BAM- in the next update.

Read post 100 with updated article. No, no one died. And the update lists the passenger. BUT, before it did- I wanted to know. And BAM- in the next update.

BBM.

You've got the touch! Now, please wonder about where Deorr is...so we can BAM, get an answer!

Can't believe it's a year. :(

OMG!
This poor man.....the year he has had!
First his son goes missing.
Then he suffers a year of Internet bullying, outrageous accusations and the most vile "theories" about what may have happened to his beloved son with no evidence that he has done anything to his son but love him.
In the meantime, as so often happens when a child is lost/dies, the parent's relationship did not survive.
Now, this.
We know that he is an independent contractor. That means NO income (he's a truck driver, right?) until he recovers enough to do his job again, which could take quite a while with an ankle/leg injury.
Will it ever end?

Little Man....I have my candle lit for you. Hope you can go home soon.

Oh Vernal was in an accident, I can only hope he has a come to Jesus moment and finally decides to tell the truth of where sweet little DeOrr is and what in God's name happened to him

From the above link:

Tanisha says Jessica Mitchell and family members came up and painted the rocks and wrote messages to DeOrr Jr.

Since Timbercreek Campground is in the Salmon-Challis National Forest, wouldn't it be illegal to paint messages on the rocks? :thinking:

From @ChelseaBrentzelNews'
Facebook:
4 hours ago:
re: additional info on tonight's broadcast
#searchingfordeorr[/b]

4edbf0f286725ef9e5ec18016a881d6e.jpg

Make sure you record Local News 8 at 10 too. It will start at the end of the show. So in order to see the first part, you'll want to record both.

https://m.facebook.com/ChelseaBrent...6665377271/1172593422770925/?type=3&source=48

:candle:

Tanisha seems to be missing little DeOrr with all her heart. She looks like she has lost weight and not doing well for such a young woman. I feel sorry, for the position she has been put in, through no fault of her own.

OMG!
This poor man.....the year he has had!
First his son goes missing.
Then he suffers a year of Internet bullying, outrageous accusations and the most vile "theories" about what may have happened to his beloved son with no evidence that he has done anything to his son but love him.
In the meantime, as so often happens when a child is lost/dies, the parent's relationship did not survive.
Now, this.
We know that he is an independent contractor. That means NO income (he's a truck driver, right?) until he recovers enough to do his job again, which could take quite a while with an ankle/leg injury.
Will it ever end?

Little Man....I have my candle lit for you. Hope you can go home soon.
That's karma at work, IMO.

Carbuff posted: "That would be Gerry Largay (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ghlight=largay).
Dogs missed Largay in her tent, too. They theorize that the heavy nylon case of her sleeping bag and tent kept the scent from spreading normally."

Yes! thank you. I don't know how to include a link, so wasn't too sure if I could mention her by name.
My last comment "Can't explain the dogs not picking up a scent though" was referring to DeOrrs case (IF he wandered, and they missed him).
However, I hadn't read the part about the heavy nylon blocking the scent in the case of Gerry Largay.
Hmm... that is something I did not know. So materials such as nylon, plastic, etc. would hinder the dogs? say if the victim was wrapped up. (just typint that out feels incredibly terrible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member