ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen so much drama surrounding a case like this. Klein is an absolute fraud, and he needs to get out of the picture so this baby can be found.

The drama has been created by the countless stories and lies. There are only two people standing in the way of DeOrr being found and Klein is not one of them...

Stating conclusions without physical evidence, changing his story or his "timeline" then forgetting what he said before, claiming there is certain evidence that turns out to be nonexistent, fueling drama on social media, and a lot of other things I wont even get into. He basically diverts all the attention from the real issue here, which should be finding DeOrr, not bullying others.

This isn't the first time he's accepted donations for his botched investigation. Plus, the lawsuits from previous cases speak volumes.

In January Klein said "I think we know ‘how’ we’re just trying to figure out why." Did he ever tell us what the "how" was, or even what he thought it was?

In January Klein said "I think we know ‘how’ we’re just trying to figure out why." Did he ever tell us what the "how" was, or even what he thought it was?
He has not, that I know of. I think Klein says as much as he can, while trying not to hinder future prosecution. I know people feel pretty strongly about him.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm not saying I don't think other people are standing in the way of finding him and finding the truth. Just saying, I wouldn't want anything to do with this PI if my loved one was missing. <modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has not, that I know of. I think Klein says as much as he can, while trying not to hinder future prosecution. I know people feel pretty strongly about him.

I got my hopes up after he said it but as the months went by I started thinking DeOrr will never be found and no one will ever be charged.

I got my hopes up after he said it but as the months went by I started thinking DeOrr will never be found and no one will ever be charged.
NO!! Don't put that in writing!

I agree with you. It's my fear, too. I really want to be wrong. But if it does go unsolved, it won't be Klein's fault.

I agree with you. It's my fear, too. I really want to be wrong. But if it does go unsolved, it won't be Klein's fault.

Yeah, I think he's kind of a sideshow but none of this is his fault.

I want to be wrong too. It's not in my nature to be such a pessimist.

I won't bring him up again. I realize I just put the focus on him myself instead of the real reason we are here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if we'll start seeing some "copycat" cases? Ya know, no crime scene, no body.... just a disappeared child, lost in the woods.

This case has really been a roller coaster for me, I've REALLY lost sleep, or woke up with Deorr on my mind. I've had to unsubscribe from the threads a few times when things got crazy. I get my hopes up, and then nothing. IDK, someday *sigh*

Stating conclusions without physical evidence, changing his story or his "timeline" then forgetting what he said before, claiming there is certain evidence that turns out to be nonexistent, fueling drama on social media, and a lot of other things I wont even get into. He basically diverts all the attention from the real issue here, which should be finding DeOrr, not bullying others.

This isn't the first time he's accepted donations for his botched investigation. Plus, the lawsuits from previous cases speak volumes.

In my opinion, I think that LE knew or had a feeling Deorr wasn't there and that by appealing to the public for more searches would be futile until they actually had a crime scene or evidence showing where Deorr is. I think Klein is using the social media comments and videos as a pressure tactic. We all know that JA and VDK seem to care how the public perceive them. So maybe Klein thinks that the social media pressure will cause them to Crack? And it appears they have all been pointing fingers and coming up with stories so I think it could be working.

To me- it seems like Klein has been tip toeing the line for a while, but I don't think he has crossed it... yet. It's a risky game he's playing but I think I can see why he is willing to play it. JmO

In my opinion, I think that LE knew or had a feeling Deorr wasn't there and that by appealing to the public for more searches would be futile until they actually had a crime scene or evidence showing where Deorr is. I think Klein is using the social media comments and videos as a pressure tactic. We all know that JA and VDK seem to care how the public perceive them. So maybe Klein thinks that the social media pressure will cause them to Crack? And it appears they have all been pointing fingers and coming up with stories so I think it could be working.

To me- it seems like Klein has been tip toeing the line for a while, but I don't think he has crossed it... yet. It's a risky game he's playing but I think I can see why he is willing to play it. JmO

I agree with this! Klein has got a longer leash & he knows exactly where it ends. Whatever moral/ethical opinions- he knows where to push & where to cover his butt. Since these parents seem to live & breathe facebook, he is playing that. at the end of the day I'm left wondering- what do they think happened? Can we get a clears description from the parents about the time leading up to the disappearance? Can we get transparency? They don't have anything to stand on.

Someone commented on the flyer she shared questioning her on why they kept Klein's info on it and her response was that it was last year's flyer.... funny considering the words she wrote on the post were that it was a new updated flyer for this year...

AND the flyer itself reads, "2016 Hunters Your Help is Needed."

If my daughter was suing someone for defamation and breach of contract (and I was in agreement), I don't think I'd still be advertising his services.

ETA: I wonder what it means... maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it doesn't seem like TBC is in full agreement against Klein?

I've never seen so much drama surrounding a case like this. Klein is an absolute fraud, and he needs to get out of the picture so this baby can be found.

What? Klein is a professional PI. Why would you even suggest such a thing? If he was a fraud, he would have lost his PI license long ago. Here's the real story about Klein Investigations, take a look.

Here's the BBB Review of Klein Investigations. He has an A+ rating, which means Zero complaints in the last three years.
http://www.bbb.org/southeast-texas/...ein-investments-inc-in-nederland-tx-20000560/

Here's the link to Texas Association of Licensed Investigators: http://www.tali.org/index.php?optio...earch&searchUuId=&searchTemplateId=524&params[value511980]=&params[value511982]=&params[value511985]=Klein%20Investigations&params[option]=com_community&params[view]=search&params[task]=usersearch&params[templateId]=524

Almost everything Klein has stated, was previously stated, or later confirmed by Sheriff Bowerman. Also, Sheriff B hasn't contradicted anything Klein has stated. Klein works in conjunction with LE. So you also have a problem with LE ?

Yeah, I think he's kind of a sideshow but none of this is his fault.

I want to be wrong too. It's not in my nature to be such a pessimist.

You do realize that undercover agents often engage in somewhat ugly and controversial activities in order to catch the criminal in the act. Right? Just google if you don't believe me. There have been situations such as this in my own community, but it happens everyday throughout the U.S. Though it's not pretty, sometimes it's necessary, whether it's to nail a pedophile, a drug dealer, a murderer, etc. The fact is, that LE sometimes have to take extreme measures to "shake down" the criminal.

IMO, Klein is just like that. No, he's not LE. But, he has no fear. He's dedicated, and he's courageous. He has good reasons for the measures he takes, he deems them necessary. His goal is to find justice for an innocent little boy, Deorr. That is all that matters. Seriously, what is more important than that ? JMO

Enough with the Klein convo folks !! Let's move on discussing the case itself.

:tyou:

I wonder if we'll start seeing some "copycat" cases? Ya know, no crime scene, no body.... just a disappeared child, lost in the woods.

This case has really been a roller coaster for me, I've REALLY lost sleep, or woke up with Deorr on my mind. I've had to unsubscribe from the threads a few times when things got crazy. I get my hopes up, and then nothing. IDK, someday *sigh*

Please forgive me for posting so many posts in a row, but due to my time schedule recently, I have to come on here in spurts when I have the chance. :/

I just want to say, Paula88, that I'm right there with you. I have dreamed about Deorr more than once, so you are not alone.

So just a random side note since a few of us have mentioned dreams in the last week or two. I dreamt last night that JMA was pregnant with her new husband. Dear God don't let that happen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892