ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Klein has posted a lengthy FB post regarding the lawsuit. Go check it out but basically he is going to create a website and post anything related to the lawsuit for the public to view. He states that because the public donated the money he will share the info with them. He is also looking into filing a counter suit. He has contacted facebook legal as well. And stated that "the justice system works two ways. Sometimes you have to be careful what you ask for."

I have a feeling ***** will hit the fan soon and JA and VDK may regret filing this suit... lmao

I agree, I think the Klein statement (from 13th) is big news, especially for nosy parkers like ourselves... I look forward to seeing the new website.

I've noticed Klein also confirmed yesterday that the area being searched this weekend by the family, has already been searched by Trace Sargent and dog Chance, great article called "hide & seek heroes" about them here

http://americanshootingjournal.com/...pub&utm_medium=StoryLink&utm_campaign=SARGuru

As someone on the FB page said it feels like the plot is thickening, hopefully something is about to happen...

I agree, I think the Klein statement (from 13th) is big news, especially for nosy parkers like ourselves... I look forward to seeing the new website.

I've noticed Klein also confirmed yesterday that the area being searched this weekend by the family, has already been searched by Trace Sargent and dog Chance, great article called "hide & seek heroes" about them here

http://americanshootingjournal.com/...pub&utm_medium=StoryLink&utm_campaign=SARGuru

As someone on the FB page said it feels like the plot is thickening, hopefully something is about to happen...

I thought I remembered them searching there but somehow missed that FB post. Thanks :)

I wonder if someone is going to "suddenly" find him?

Remind me, is the road to/from Leadore the same road that Vernal went hauling up trying to get cell signal?
If that happens, it'll be the grossest thing I've heard. It'll mean he was "put" there after the fact.
Remember that Chance didn't hit on anything, so I doubt he was there before

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I wonder if someone is going to "suddenly" find him?

Remind me, is the road to/from Leadore the same road that Vernal went hauling up trying to get cell signal?

Why are they saying the area has never been searched? This is so bizarre. What is with these people that repeatedly say things that aren't true when everyone knows they're lying, is it some sort of genetic disorder? I can't believe a word any of them say now.

They have to know that most people already think they're guilty of doing something to Deorr to cause his disappearance. If they are the ones who find him, there will be no room for doubt . jmo

If that happens, it'll be the grossest thing I've heard. It'll mean he was "put" there after the fact.
Remember that Chance didn't hit on anything, so I doubt he was there before

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Exactly, I'm really upset by this family circus, their lies and deception. I could scream.

Deorr's "family" is planning a search this Saturday, the 17th according to the post on this FB page. It states they're going to search along the roadside from Leadore in both directions as it has never been done.
I thought Klein and/or LE had searched that area already. Why do they think it's "very important" to search there now? If it's so important, why didn't they do it a long time ago? What took them so long to decide they needed to search every square inch of the whole county? What did they do, plant his remains somewhere in that particular area after all the previous searches had been conducted ? Just one more big red flag that indicates to me that this family are some shady characters, IMO.

https://www.facebook.com/missingdeorr/

I've been suspicious for a while that they may plant him.somewhere to find him, or lead investigators to where they put him and act like they didn't know.... but I feel like if he had any injuries even with skeletal remains it would be able to determine his COD. So they would be pretty dumb to do that. Without a body is their only chance of not getting arrested IMO.

Some how, some way, those involved will dig themselves even deeper into the **** with their words or actions this weekend.

In fact, I can almost guarantee it. :happydance:

Umm did anyone see the audio clip Klein posted tonight....??? I would LOVE to hear thoughts and speculations on this one!!! More BS or what?!?

Vernal throwing Jessica under the bus.

Think this is the day he found out about a jessica and her new husband? Or think Vernal legitimately suspected her of something? In which case how could jessica have acted alone that day since their stories basically put her and VDK together for the entire day....

Wtf?!

Umm did anyone see the audio clip Klein posted tonight....??? I would LOVE to hear thoughts and speculations on this one!!! More BS or what?!?

Think this is the day he found out about a jessica and her new husband? Or think Vernal legitimately suspected her of something? In which case how could jessica have acted alone that day since their stories basically put her and VDK together for the entire day....

Wtf?!

Link to VK's spray about JM. It's interesting that Klein alludes to the fact that this may only be part one of many.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/videos/1114298041986112/

Wow. I don't know what to think. Interesting, though.

ETA: What / who/ when was this interview ? Does anyone know? TIA

Link to VK's spray about JM. It's interesting that Klein alludes to the fact that this may only be part one of many.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/videos/1114298041986112/

Yes it definitely cut off before the end of the conversation. Would love to hear the rest.

This weekend is going to be interesting ...

I would LOVE to know when JMA started seeing her new husband. I want to know if the dates line up with this phone call or not. Because if they do it would give VDK motive to throw her under the bus. But if they don't then this makes no sense because then his story of how the day played out couldn't be accurate. If he's trying to say Jessica did this then there had to be a significant period of time where jessica was alone with Deorr in order to both kill him AND hide his body so well that he basically vanished into thin air.

I think this is more of Vernal's BS "stories" to be quite honest... I just wanna know what she did to piss him off enough to call KIC that day.

Anyone think releasing the clip is all strategy for Klein? Jessica probably didn't know about this phone call and will hear it today along with the rest of us. Will this affect this weekends search? Will this be enough for jessica to say no this is what happened and Vernal did it?. Will it be enough for her to not want to share a lawyer or be part of the suit against KIC? This clip *could* be the match that lights the fuse and things could be ready to blow up between J and V....

I would LOVE to know when JMA started seeing her new husband. I want to know if the dates line up with this phone call or not. Because if they do it would give VDK motive to throw her under the bus. But if they don't then this makes no sense because then his story of how the day played out couldn't be accurate. If he's trying to say Jessica did this then there had to be a significant period of time where jessica was alone with Deorr in order to both kill him AND hide his body so well that he basically vanished into thin air.
<rsbm>

A quick search tells me the first we heard of the new beau was mid-June 2016 (just us hearing about it, not that the relationship just started then). I can't link because it was a post that was unapproved as it was not from an MSM source and therefore had to be considered rumor at the time. IIRC, it was shortly after that we became aware through an approved source so discussion was then allowed.

Sorry but I don't see the link everyone is talking about. Could you repost it? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick thought. If Klein just released this audio clip of Vernal mentioned in above posts, doesn't that seem to indicate that he doesn't fear any legal consequences regarding that law suit that was just filed within the last week or two?
JMO.

Wtf?!

Woah!!! WTF indeedy. I dunno what to say or think about that. He sounds pretty genuine, as if he's phoned in a bit of a tizz.

Very, very interesting.....

Anyone think releasing the clip is all strategy for Klein? Jessica probably didn't know about this phone call and will hear it today along with the rest of us. Will this affect this weekends search? Will this be enough for jessica to say no this is what happened and Vernal did it?. Will it be enough for her to not want to share a lawyer or be part of the suit against KIC? This clip *could* be the match that lights the fuse and things could be ready to blow up between J and V....

RSBM.

Has to be strategy, KatieLiz. I had a rest from this case because I found it so frustrating that such a 'simple' case has gone on for so long. I really do believe the authorities have many pieces of evidence but none that point to one/any individual directly. It is really bold to be releasing these recordings like this but if this is all that can be done to ruffle feathers and get tongues wagging or someone to make a mistake.....

I think it has been repeated many times how frightened Lemhi County officers are of double jeopardy and having only one chance so won't make a move until something really solid comes up.

It is especially frustrating because I watched a documentary of a murder here in the UK recently where an embedded film crew followed the detectives and the whole case was basically wrapped up in 4 days including DNA results, phone tracking, CCTV and finding the car used etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member