GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell *Arrests* #77

So.... did anything happen yesterday? I am not finding anything on it...

And when I click on those X people above - I get their very old posts - no news ones?? I am not a member over there - so maybe that is why...

Anyway - if anyone can help me to keep my notes straight. Anything happening today with the preliminary jury selection questionnaires? TIA!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley

Oooh... it's almost time to check my court-watching snack pantry and mega-pint bar for anything I might need for April 1 and beyond ;)

Yep. I have popcorn. It will definitely be disappointing if CD takes a plea. It makes me sad to think that probably the entire family has disintegrated because of this. Tammy's family, the adult children of CD and Tammy. CD's family.

If CD doesn't go to trial and does the "Alford" he can at least continue with the charade that he was duped by the evil LVD.

I wonder if there are any plans to charge CD with conspiracy to commit murder in Arizona? It seems like there is enough evidence to support this.

Yep. I have popcorn. It will definitely be disappointing if CD takes a plea. It makes me sad to think that probably the entire family has disintegrated because of this. Tammy's family, the adult children of CD and Tammy. CD's family.

If CD doesn't go to trial and does the "Alford" he can at least continue with the charade that he was duped by the evil LVD.

I wonder if there are any plans to charge CD with conspiracy to commit murder in Arizona? It seems like there is enough evidence to support this.

I would think the ONLY way CD would accept a plea is IF the plea states the death penalty would be removed. Otherwise, he faces the same penalty as he would without the plea... doesn't he?

However, I could be very wrong about this. (I'm mostly thinking aloud ;))

ETA: But, I guess he "could" accept a plea just to save what little is left of his "face"

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back