ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels to me like the prosecution first gave a "wide view" with the first four testimonies:
1- Kay W. (starting with a highly emotional tie to JJ)
2 - Brandon B. (beginning of LE's involvement)
3 - R. Hermosillo (discovery of bodies)
4 - J. Willmore (CD & LVD's phone call when bodies were discovered)

After that, they've been working in chunks, in a roughly chronological order, which TBH, makes a ton of sense IMO, simply because the scope of this case is so huge and keeping the pieces connected is going to be tough for the jury.

CD & LVD's AFFAIR (EARLY 2019)
5 - J. Powell (surveillance of CD & LVD)
6 - Melanie G (CD & LVD's first meeting, connection over religious beliefs)
7 - N. Duncan (CD & LVD's emails & texts)
8 - Zulema P (CD & LVD's first meeting, connection over spiritual beliefs)

9 - Colby R - This I think was inserted here to keep the jury's eye on the big picture

CV's DEATH (JUL 2019)
10 - M. Saari (social security payments, establishing motive)
11 - C. Kunsaitis (bank statements, establishing motive)
12 - M. Douglass (timeline of financials - establishing motive)
13 - S. Cowden (no CPR to CV)
14 - S. Ynclan (interviews after CV's death)
15 - A. Raymond (LVD's separation from CV, stating she was "done" with him & JJ)
16 - N. Moffatt (inconsistencies in CV's death)

MOVE TO REXBURG (SEP 2019)
17 - S. Schenk (JJ's babysitter)
18 - J. Wilson (JJ's principal)
19 - W. Hill (TR not enrolled at BYU-I)

JJ & TR's DEATHS (SEP 2019)
20 - David W. (JJ's last night)
21 - B. Mattingly (electronic evidence seized - to show where next info source)
22 - B. Dean (raccoon text)
23 - D. Stubbs (cell pings around kids' deaths)
24 - N. Heideman (Google searches, various phones)

I have 25 witnesses to date. You are missing Detective Ariel Werther - Chandler PD robbery and homicide on 4/19/23 in between Cowden and Ynclan

maybe he was just looking for more justification for what he was gonna do.
good point
He spent an awful lot of time researching, justifying and scheming.

That 'Ann' who did interview on HTC ( used to work as his publishing company copy editor) said she remembered him starting out doing ' party tricks' with his pendulum, where he'd tell the audience their past lives, after having already researched historic figures & their bios online. A scam. ( The prophet of Google searches with his visions of past lives!)

( Also in that racoon text to Tammy he says he's off to BYU library. I wonder if the computers there also held loads of his dodgy search records and whether they looked there)

ETA to add source. Think it is this interview ( 2 parts to it)

Possibly because it's not the most impactful evidence. In jury selection the prosecution kept asking if you could convict without knowing cause of death.

MOO
I recall hearing that cause of death could not be determined of only one victim--Tylee.
We know Tammy Daybell died of asphyxiation.
That leaves little JJ. I hope we will know the cause of death of JJ by the end of the trial. How did that monster Alex Cox kill him? I pray JJ did not suffer, but being murdered can not be painless, in my opinion.

Ok, so for the life insurance to pay out, wouldn't the "missing kids" have to be reported missing and declared dead? wouldn't that take a significant amount of time? and or the bodies would need to be found. where as the Social Security money would be coming monthly as the kids were not reported missing (Originally) Kay stopped that by contacting police. So I don't think insurance was all that important... the SS money was more steady and not being questioned at the time. JMO
Not only would they need to be declared dead but the gerber grow up plan is limited to about $25,000 I think and has a waiting period of about 2 years if not taken out at birth…I think.

But I also agree with the earlier poster who suggested LV was checking out life insurance on the kids AFTER she found out she wasn’t getting CV’s insurance.

I recall hearing that cause of death could not be determined of only one victim--Tylee.
We know Tammy Daybell died of asphyxiation.
That leaves little JJ. I hope we will know the cause of death of JJ by the end of the trial. How did that monster Alex Cox kill him? I pray JJ did not suffer, but being murdered can not be painless, in my opinion.
It came to me when watching the HTC YT re Colby’s testimony yesterday. JJ was ‘sealed’. Literally.

Last edited:
We are now viewing a text from Chad to Lori on July 13, 2019 - two days after Charles' death. The message says, "Concerning the two weeks. BYU-Idaho's graduation is July 23. Adam is getting his bachelor's and Leah and Joe are getting their associate's. They are all walking in the same commencement ceremony. I feel like she will be gone by then but I will still have the hoopla to deal with. So I believe that's why the Lord is making me wait." Adam and Joe are Chad's sons-in-law. Leah is his daughter.

BBM. So it seems on July 13 Chad predicted that Tammy would be dead within ten days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592