ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like the defense has been trying to paint this picture of LVD as someone with strong and sincerely held religious beliefs -- which where are then, presumably, used by CD to manipulate her.

I'm not sure, though, that it does much more than clarify her motivations. (Or rather, how she justified the actions in her own head.)
It seem to me that she was trying to latch onto Jason Mow before she met Chad.

Forget this 2018 podcast -- I want to hear the one they recorded the night that JJ died!
According the Websleuths Timeline on page 1, they also did one just before Tylee was killed & burned , I'd like to hear this one too

'7 Sept 2019 – Lori does a podcast with MG titled “2 Feel the Fire ~ What is a Baptism of Fire?

and they are growing
Rick Ross said there are more extremist splinter groups now -across the world- that at any previous time

Rick Ross was interviewed about this case a few times recently
Thank you. I will give it a listen while my kid is at practice tonight. And yes, the past couple of years the extremist groups seem to be more out in the open now.

all
@PrettyLiesAlibi

'Lori is now on the podcast. She says I am a witness of Jason Mow and everything he says about what the prophet says and the warrior spirit inside us. My job is to wake up the women
Lori - I have seen the resurrected Jesus. When Jason starts talking I start pounding my fist. I love to listen to him

My life turned bad. I wanted to give up - like Thor I wanted to go to the other side. I didn't want to kill myself but pray the Lord to take me. He showed me myself as a warrior in the pre existence - I fought with Satan - he hates me
Do I want to go back and say I can't do that? Angels on high have ministered to me. This war has started. These things will start happening in the next 2 years and we have to be ready. Turn our lives over to Christ and he will build the warrior within

Lori is listening. She says I was sent to the temple on a certain day and there would be a message by the angel Maroni.
I went to the Celestial room with a friend - we were waiting on a message from Moroni. Jason Mow walks in and my friend says That's Jason Mow - he writes books on Moroni.
I hate talking to people i don't know so I told the Lord to have Jason come talk to us. We are sitting there and the spirit says "Move to the couch".
Jason sat next to us. He went to leave and we got up to shake his hand. I said Hi you have a message for me from Moroni. We talked and I heard his story. At the end of that he said I need to get you to like minded people
He sent me to Melanie Gibb
When I 1st saw Gibb I knew she was one of the women I was supposed to be with'

all
@PrettyLiesAlibi ( Lori on the podcast)
When I 1st saw Gibb I knew she was one of the women I was supposed to be with.
We talked and were instant sisters - we knew each other before. The Lord knows what he's doing. He's building an army and calling people to do missions that need to be done right now
The Lord sent me all these women. He gives me messages for them about their missions
Things they did before they came to this earth - things they were good at.

The podcast is stopped
Lindsey Blake asks we keep going due to travel arrangements. Judge says let's keep going. Archibald says you listened to this? Witness says yes
Archibald says the purpose to listen to a podcast is to be lifted up and feel good about what you're doing. The witness says yes.
Mr Archibald asks if that's mainstream LDS - The witness says most of it but not all. Archibald says it started to stray? Witness said yes - he said Chad was starting to stray too
Chad told the witness more than once that Tammy had visited him in spirit and said everything would be ok. The witness said I didn't really doubt him - it had never happened to me before
Mr Archibald asks where you sit in church mean anything about your spirituality? Witness says not really. Archibald says if you wanna sit with the sinners you sit in the back of the church? The witness laughs. Cross over

Lindsay Blake is up next
Lindsey Blake asks if he is aware if any of their kids were found buried on Chad Daybell's property. He says not that I am aware of. End of redirect
That's it for today, folks

so disappointing, thought we were going to get Mel P today!

You don't think LV is the most hated woman in the state right now and that some lawyers have concerns about defending infamous clients when there's so much press attention on a case?

IMO these guys aren't the type who jump on high profile case just so that they can write a book, make a name for themselves or cash-in.

Of course not. There are people that want to cash in by being part of this case. I don't feel that from these defense attorneys.

They are there to protect the integrity of one of the greatest criminal justice systems in the world.

They couldn't do that without robustly defending their client no matter what her her faith, and no matter what the faith of their future clients.

If they are worried about defending LVD because the most hated woman in the world, rather than vigorously defending their client who is innocent until proven guilty, they are not protecting the courts that I respect.

I don't get the feeling that they are putting the feelings of their future clients over the integrity of the courts. AFAIK, Lori H wasn't accusing them of doing so, either.

MOO

all
@PrettyLiesAlibi

'Lori is now on the podcast. She says I am a witness of Jason Mow and everything he says about what the prophet says and the warrior spirit inside us. My job is to wake up the women
Lori - I have seen the resurrected Jesus. When Jason starts talking I start pounding my fist. I love to listen to him

My life turned bad. I wanted to give up - like Thor I wanted to go to the other side. I didn't want to kill myself but pray the Lord to take me. He showed me myself as a warrior in the pre existence - I fought with Satan - he hates me
Do I want to go back and say I can't do that? Angels on high have ministered to me. This war has started. These things will start happening in the next 2 years and we have to be ready. Turn our lives over to Christ and he will build the warrior within

Lori is listening. She says I was sent to the temple on a certain day and there would be a message by the angel Maroni.
I went to the Celestial room with a friend - we were waiting on a message from Moroni. Jason Mow walks in and my friend says That's Jason Mow - he writes books on Moroni.
I hate talking to people i don't know so I told the Lord to have Jason come talk to us. We are sitting there and the spirit says "Move to the couch".
Jason sat next to us. He went to leave and we got up to shake his hand. I said Hi you have a message for me from Moroni. We talked and I heard his story. At the end of that he said I need to get you to like minded people
He sent me to Melanie Gibb,
When I 1st saw Gibb I knew she was one of the women I was supposed to be with'
I wish this trial was televised so I could see Lori and the jurors and get the full context.

Reading Nate and Gigi's tweets it sounds as if Lori was a cult mover and shaker, not a helpless puppet. She's not a bit shy...talking to Jason Mow before he talked to her: "Hi, you have a message for me from Moroni?" (I can just see her flipping her hair and batting her eyes while she said it -- the same way she did with the police while Charles was lying dead on her floor. :mad: ) Both Melanie Gibb and Zulema said Lori was flirtatious and forward the first time she met Chad.

Maybe I'd feel differently about the audio if I was in the courtroom or watching the trial live. The tweets I read about what Lori said in the audio don't make Lori sound like a weak victim.

My own opinion.

At his client's instruction? ( I'd zoned out of the case at that stage - took a break)
Hmmm.

I don't think so- my impression was that Chad was just sitting there in his tie being a good client while Prior pounded this.

Of course, it it was going over Chads head (he's tall, but it's still an easy bar IMO.) there could be an ethical problem.

I would really like to hear @indicolite22 's feelings about his involved Chad seemed to be involved in this?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member