Found Deceased ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry/not sorry that I missed the testimony today. Those texts were over the top! I found myself gagging when I read about some of them and crying when I read others. What despicable so-called human beings.

And it's clear that MBP and AR (or is it AB, I've lost track of her name) were both involved in that they knew what was going on, or at least should have. I'm sitting on the fence about MG, but it's also clear that she minimized her involvement more than it should have been. "The Lord told me to." Yeah, right. <grrrr>

After Lori’s texts today about “isn’t JJ a zero yet” … do you think anyone could possibly think that Lori didn’t participate in JJ’s murder … combine that with her hair attached to the duct tape that wrapped JJ’s body in plastic.

Can you imagine being on this jury and not being able to discuss it all this time? We’ll have to be a little patient when they go to deliberate to get some of this stuff off their chests … I’m sure horndog’s “loin fire” will be one of the topics too.

“We r (sic) trying to get to the bottom of what we need to do eliminate them completely. I’m sure you will be told also,” Vallow Daybell says.

Definitely in smoking gun territory here -- Lori's making a very specific statement about conspiring to bring about the deaths of Tylee and JJ -- not a lot of wiggle room for alternate interpretations.

Last edited:
Are they trying to baby make ... in the portal?

I mean, Lori was already late in the game to conceive given her age. That's gonna be a real challenge to do it without actually being in the same room. But I guess I'm just unenlightened.

Or is "baby night" just some cutesy euphemism for sex without them actively trying to get pregnant?

Last edited:
Are they trying to baby make ... in the portal?

I mean, Lori was already late in the game to conceive given her age. That's gonna be a real challenge to do it without actually being in the same room. But I guess I'm just unenlightened.

Or is "baby night" just some cutesy euphemism for sex without them actively trying to get pregnant?
Sounds like Lori wants the real thing, while Chad would be content with an inflatable doll. His loin fires were gradually being extinguished?

I may have missed it before but I did not know Summer was dark until today. Like WTF? Didn't Lori realize that all her close ones were dark? Why are none of his kids dark? Is it that what is she wanted and he made everything to fit her desires? It is so out there.

Summary of tweets for Monday, May 8th - Day 19

State witness: Retired FBI Special Agent Doug Hart back on stand / Part 2

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
10m
NEW THREAD: We are back from the break. Hart remains on the stand and we see text messages from July 30. Chad to Lori: "I got the inspiration to go back to my original death percentages that helped us track Charles, Ned, etc.

Tammy is very close. Her percentage has fallen steadily since Hiplos left. It is encouraging!" Lori responds: "What s the percentage now? what about jjs too?" Chad to Lori: "Tammy is at 3. JJ is at 2. Both ar being heavily shielded to stop intruders."

Hart says Lori Vallow initiated the inquiry about JJ Vallow's death percentage. "She questioned why JJ's percentage wasn't at zero."

Next slide: Lori to Chad: "2 and 3 percent? Not zero?" Chad to Lori: "I will explain when we talk." Lori responds: "Ok. Still feeling hot for you." Chad to Lori: "Yes, we might need to release a little steam next time we meet.

Anyway, this is the chart that checks what percentage mortals are still in their body. It worked for my friend's wife who died, my neighbor, George Bush, Stan Lee, etc. I kind of forgot about it because we've been dealing with zombies and demonic entities.

But this afternoon Tammy said she felt lightheaded, as if her body and spirit weren't connected."

The next slide shows communication from July 30, 2019. Chad to Lori: "I believe Lilliliacious is a terrestrial ward that encompasses our time together." Lori to Chad: "Yes it does. Call me."

Lori to Chad: "I love you until then." Chad to Lori: "Yes, until then I love you." Chad to Lori: "No worries. Garth just arrived home. I absolutely adore you. We're going to have a fabulous life together."

Smith asks Hart about the terms "telestial" and "terrestrial" used in the conversations. Telestial meant in reference to this world, Hart says. Terrestrial was in reference to a higher plane or an elevated place.

The next slide shows messages on Aug. 1, 2019. Lori to an unlisted individual: "Panda was good. Just got jj to sleep. Going to try to take a bath. Ty yelled at me for 30 min. then took off in her car. Won't answer me." Unlisted individual to Lori: "That was expected."

Hart says there were "voluminous" communications between Charles and Lori about Tylee's behavior.

We now see two photos that were sent to Lori. One is of Chad standing next to a picture of Jesus. The other is a photo of Alex Cox standing next to the same picture of Jesus. The caption sent to Lori with the photos says, "Two exalted beings."

The next slide is messages from Aug. 7, 2019. Lori was with Melani B.'s children and send Chad this message: "I love you. taking braxy home now. I'll check on her." Lori to Chad: "She is asleep. She put a bunch of holes in the walls and doors.

Definitely had demons helping her. Probably 1000." Lori to Chad: "Mel wants us to come up there tomorrow but I said next Thursday to Sunday. What do you think?" Lori to Chad: "We r both so tired of taking care of demons. We are weary. Please ask the Lord to take them."

Lori sent Melani B. a text on Aug. 7. "We just had a big fight. Probably no go on next week." Melani to Lori: "Are you ok?" Chad to Lori: "My heart is crushed. I will never stop loving you."

Melani to Lori: "I love you. If you need to talk at all just call me. I don't sleep anyways. Hang in there baby. It was a hard day. Don't let the dumb things here get to you. You know who you are.

Praying for our hearts to be made full and for the lord to execute all things expeditiously." Hart says this is the first instance of a fight between Lori and Chad in the iCloud.

Same day, same text exchange. Chad to Lori: "Missing you. Heading to the girl's funeral. Emma was her teacher and is one of the speakers. This is very difficult, but I will abide by your request to not talk.

I hate causing you oain, because I love you more than ever." Hours later, Chad to Lori: "You're the best. I hope your day goes well. I adore you." A few hours later, Chad to Lori: "Absolutely excruciating to be cut off from you. I love you."

Chad continues to text Lori, who is not responding. He then sends a text saying Lori has lost the protections he gave her and if she will at least respond with a thumbs up, he will work to restore the protections.

She responds with, "I love you." He says he will get to work getting things restored.

"Grandpa Keith is here. I am supposed to warn you that you are unprotected. The angels are angry that you are ignoring me, but he says he isn't allowed to. I'm honestly not trying to manipulate you to respond. I understand that you need your space.

But they say you have cut me off, and the protection I built around your house is gone. I love you and don't want you getting attacked. They said that if you at least give me a (thumbs up emoji), it will restore our protections," Chad wrote. Grandpa Keith was deceased.

On Aug. 9, 2019, Lori asks Chad to check Nathan Pacheco, a singer. "See what level he is. Is he light?" Lori to Chad: "Also Mark Stroud, Mel g. thinks he went dark but I think he's light."

Chad responds that Pachecho is dark and Lori pushes back that she got he was light. Chad says they will go with Lori's answer. "Why what's wrong with your picker?" Lori says. "What about Mike Stroud? Seriously?" Chad says, "He's done a great job infiltrating."

We now have five slides from Aug. 10. Lori to Chad: "Please check JJ. He just woe up saying crazy stuff and won't go back to sleep. He is talking to Blake. It's weird." Chad to Lori: "JJ is still JJ. I am told his spirit recognizes Blake is evil and is unsettled by him."

Chad to Lori: "Hi my love. How is JJ now?" Lori to Chad: "He's better. HE was just up talking nonsense for like 2 hours last night. I'm sure they were bugging him. Is he at zero yet? I miss you."

Chad to Lori: "Yes, he's at zero. He probably was partly through the veil, talking to people both light and dark." Lori to Chad: "Maybe he was talking to the real Blake." Chad to Lori: "Yes, that was the real Blake."

Lori to Chad: "Do you think there is a perfectly orchestrated plan to take the children? And we just have to wait for it to be carried out?" Lori to Chad: "I feel lost like I should be doing something to help."

Chad to Lori: "There is a plan being orchestrated for the children. I was shown last night but it has been taken from my mind of course."

Chad to Lori: "Cheek to cheek. Loin to loin. It isn't very far away, my love." Lori to Chad: "I wish I could see with you and be cheek to cheek."

Chad to Lori: "I seriously cannot stop crying, I was allowed to feel my own emotions I will experience as you sing to them, and the love, admiration and reverence I have for you are indescribable.

Everything we do together is going to be spectacular." Loti to Chad: "I can't wait. Literally can not wait. I have no patience. I want you now."

Hart says these texts were relevant to the investigation because they were about JJ's death percentages and Chad Daybell responded. JJ's percentage, at this point, was at zero.

Lori to Chad: "Do u think there is a perfectly orchestrated plan to take the children? And we just have to wait for it to be carried out? What should I be doing?" Chad to Lori: "You are doing everything right, my love.

The Lord told me, 'She is on the right track.' He said to just keep resolving the telestial issues so you are unencumbered and fully free." Chad to Lori: "That actually feels good that JJ was talking to the real Blake. Getting close.

When I was sitting across from him eating bacon, I sensed he was barely attached to his body."

We now see a photo of Lori in a yellow swimming suit on the beach. It was sent to Chad on Aug. 10, 2019. The text says, "Surprises are waiting!!"

That same day, Lori texts Chad: "Very good description of what just happened. Wish you were really here to experience this with me." Lori to Chad: "Thank you for being mine. Wish I could wake up and kiss your sweet tender lips for real. you are my everything."

Hart says there were a lot of references to Chad and Lori "portaling" to each other so they could be together spiritually.

The next text exchange is from Aug. 11, 2019. Chad to Lori: "I will join you! Partly why I am so sad is my Boise trip has turned into a trip with extended family. Not happy about it." Lori to Chad: "How much more of this can u take??"

Chad to Lori: "They want to go to Craters of the Moon National Park. I can't take much more. So trapped." Lori to Chad: "R we supposed to wait forever?" Chad to Lori: "No, but the next two days will be torture. Thankfully I will be alone most of Wednesday and beyond."

Lori to Chad: "Is that what He wants? For me to sit around waiting for you endlessly and you miserably wasting time? Ist just doesn't feel right." Chad to Lori: "I'm just so frustrated. I'm sorry, honey."

Lori to Chad: "U can't just keep tearing my heart out. I really can't take it any more. I'm sorry."

Lori goes on to say how disappointed she is that she didn't get to chat with Chad on his birthday and she tells him to go be with his wife and family.

Chad responds, "Oh honey. That is so crushing. I feel so destroyed inside. You know my love for you is deep and real." He tells her he will leave her alone "as excruciating as it will be."

Lori responds that he can't say nothing else matters because everything is before her. Chad responds, "The pain is unbearable."

"Their relationship is the driving force behind the crimes that are alleged in this case," Hart says.

The last sighting of Tylee Ryan was Sept. 8, 2019. On Sept. 3, Alex texted Lori, "Wifi is in. Whatcha doin?" Lori to Alex, "Working on Z's. What did u decide on user name and password?" Alex to Lori: "Network name is anti-laman. Password is 2manykids." Lori to Alex: "Funny."

Alex to Lori: "And I can change it to whatever u want if you wanna change it. I am proud of you. No more Z's." Lori to Alex: "We r trying to get to the bottom of what we need to do to eliminate them completely. I'm sure you will be told also."

Alex to Lori: "Excellent." Z's stands for zombies.

Alex to Lori: "I am going to get lunch and probably go to the range to sight in my rifles." Lori to Chad: "Fun!! U need the practice." Alex to Lori: "I do." Lori to Alex: "Bad news on our brother!!" Lori to Alex: "Z."

Alex asks when he became a zombie and it was "forced out I think." Lori tells Alex JJ is stronger and "fights them off everyday."

Alex to Lori: "That's when he yells nooooo." Alex to Lori: "ok." Alex to Lori: "My lips are sealed." Lori to Alex: "Good boy. Learning more. I'll fill you in this afternoon."

Now Hart says we are looking at the videos section on lori4style. He says there are many short videos found on the account. The first one we see was captured on Sept. 8, 2019 at 2:49 p.m. It's very short and shows JJ and Tylee hugging at Yellowstone with Alex behind them.

We are now going on a lunch break until 12:45 p.m.

link: https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow

As always, I appreciate you breaking all of those tweets down into one big post. It really helps when I can finally read them later in the evening. Thank you so much.

Also, thank you Emi!! :D

It all seems so high school-ish to me, the "code" names and all the secret talk, like we are part of the clique and everyone else will pay later. UGH.
Right!?

It all reads like some kind of an awkward juvenile romance melodrama mixed with the 'adventures' of a sophomoric D&D role-playing gaming group. One would be forgiven for thinking this is the script for what is clearly someone's childish (though definitely not family friendly!) fantasy movie.

It would all be so laughable if it weren't for the fact that there is no fictional story here - it is all very real and a great many innocent people have been victimized and killed just so the authors could live out their dark, twisted, evil, and perverted fantasies together.

MOO.

Please join us tonight on our livestream at 10:30 P.M. Eastern. We will discuss what happened in the Daybell trial today. So many shocking text messages.
I feel like my head is going to explode thinking about Chad and Lori's nickname for his youknowwhat. I really could have gone my whole life without knowing that piece of info.
First tonight on the Websleuths livestream we will discuss the guilty verdict of Letecia. Finally, justice for sweet Gannon!

Yuck, adds a whole new meaning when we hear ... there's a nasty bad storm approaching. :eek::eek:,run for cover!!!

I was impressed by Special Agent Doug Hart, for exchanges like this:

Thomas: "As a whole, isn't it true Lori was, for all intents and purposes, a pretty good mother?"

Hart: “Except for what happened to the children, yes”

Last edited:
Those were likely phone calls or in person conversations. MBP visited Lori in Rexburg before BB was shot at.
Do you have the dates for that trip? Is this when LV & MBP went to MO to see AB? Did MBP go to Rexburg to meet LV & then they went to MO? Do you have dates for that trip to MO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapper_physicist