GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the same timezone in Aus as OP, and just spent over a month watching Gannon's trial in the middle of the night my time on WebEx, while trying to keep up with the developments of this one simultaneously. There are no borders for me on interest in a crime.

MOO
Same here, I have a child on Autism Spectrum, back a few years ago there was a short online article on Charles Vallow's Death it caught my attention it stuck out some thing was not making sense, few months later things children missing, Nate Etion tracks Lori and Chad down etc. Websleuths has helped me to focus and look at facts things that I needed to do while scearhing through my family and my welfare records. In my past I have witnessed people who where in charge of children in care act like Lori and Chad, by studying facts I can get a bigger picture and understand why.

I'm mostly a lurker here, but I've been following this case since Christmas Day 2019. I found Websleuths right away, but I didn't join for quite a few months, and I don't post much at all. Over the last few years I've come to very highly regard so many of the posters here. I'm so grateful for this community. The compassion, opinions, general comradery and need for justice I've found here has been so comforting.
Having said all that, I'm a bundle of nerves today. I'm at work and my boss and co-worker know I'm on Jury Verdict Watch and that I'm basically useless. I know I'm not alone in needing to see justice served for all of us but mostly for Colby, Kay and Larry, Annie, Tammy's family and everyone who knew and loved Tylee, JJ and Tammy. I desperately hope we get that today.

I had to giggle about your "uselessness" at work.... At least your boss and co-worker seem understanding.

You reminded me of October of 1995. I worked for a huge computer company, but we didnt have internet capability yet, so I remember some of us brought radios in on that infamous day!! We were all useless that day!!!

Thanks for bringing back the memory.

Last edited:
It is all so senseless. Charles wanted a divorce. If he made $400,000-500,000 a year she would have gotten a healthy monthly alimony payment, more than the social security she got. Charles would have taken custody of JJ. Tylee had about 1 year before she was of age and even at 17, she could have been enrolled in college and lived in a dorm. No one had to die. Except maybe Tammy.

A million dollars may seem like a lot but it would only produce income of about $40,000 a year. Lori probably would have gotten at least $5,000-$10,000 a month in alimony. That's $60,000-$120,000 a year. She would have been much better off financially from a divorce. Now, I don't think she is any kind of financial genious but, wow, to jump to murder is a very twisted leap. At least two of her previous divorces got pretty nasty we've heard but she had gone through three so surely she was familiar with the process.
in my opinion she did not want to be the "loser" she wanted to control the narrative.

Prior is most likely revising Chad's defense on the fly. If Lori is convicted, I think he will put all the blame on Lori and Alex. If she is found not guilty, I predict that he will try to get a plea deal to take the death penalty off the table. JMO

I have no doubt that moving to Idaho was a way for CD to get Tammy away from her family. The disdain Tammy's siblings have for CD is evident.

I have no doubt either. When I think of how she was against such move, I always come back to "sex POWER and money". I always vision this guy as an arrogant gaslighting tyrant, and a loser at the same time.

BBM- Not really considering she was going to be married to Chad, in which alimony payments would stop. So $1 million would be far more valuable.
And…
Alimony, spousal support or child support can be contested or changed via a court order.
We all know Lori doesn’t like to lose.
Charles was not crazy. They should of listened to him. 4 people might be alive.
(5 if they ever find out how Alex really died)

MOO

Can a defense attorney present a defense that the defendant doesn't agree to?
I assumed that Lori agreed to their strategy prior to the trial even starting. I'm sure she knew exactly what he was going to say in closing, none of it was a surprise to her. I think she is willing to say anything to save herself. She may have even written to Chad and told him to say whatever it takes and then they will be on a beach together afterwards. IMO.
I think ethically no, but I am sure they felt they had to do something...... and she was not being helpful.

How long has the jury been deliberating?
At first I thought this might go for days, and after last night I thought we would hear as soon as they all got there today. I’m hoping for a very quick verdict today.
Nate Eaton said she would not be sentenced for 2 to 3 months.

I have no doubt either. When I think of how she was against such move, I always come back to "sex POWER and money". I always vision this guy as an arrogant gaslighting tyrant, and a loser at the same time.
I think he had been planning for her to die early for years. He was bored and wanted a fantasy life. He’s such a loser. And greedy, narcissistic Lori fell for it. The other women were hangers on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500