GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
joshua-tylee.jpg
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS* NO DISCUSSION #2

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 - TIMELINE ONLY *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59 Thread #60 Thread #61 Thread #62 Thread #63 Thread #64 Thread #65 Thread #66 Thread #67 Thread #68 Thread #69 Thread #70 Thread #71 Thread #72 Thread #73 Thread #74

OFF TOPIC BUT IMPORTANT

There seems to be some confusion and concerns being expressed about Timeline posts not being linked in the Opening Posts.

Mods, Admins, Coordinators ... we've all had discussion about this over the last year and we just don't know why or when members started requesting WS staff to make all these additions and changes to the Opening Posts of new threads. We are a very limited staff and this is something members have historically done on their own that doesn't create any extra work for WS staff.

It is a very simple system that was set up years ago and has worked well in the past. We don't need to duplicate effort or reinvent the wheel here.

In each forum, i.e. "Located Persons Discussion", members will see at the top of the page, a sub forum called for example "Located Timeline and Media Links"

As you can see, any member can start an appropriately titled new timeline thread within such a forum and make or copy their Timeline posts and all subsequent revisions or updates into that thread. It can be titled something like Vallow & Daybell Media, Maps & Timeline (or just Vallow & Daybell Timeline thread if they want to keep it separate and apart from Media and Maps). If the thread gets titled Media, Maps and Timelines, all members have to do is use the search feature within that thread for the word Timeline. That's what these features are for.

When a member has created the Timeline thread, WS staff link it ONCE in the Opening Post and it never has to be changed again, regardless of whether it's 1 or 100 new discussion threads for any given case.

If there is any question about the above, please contact any Mod or Admin and we'll be glad to clarify.

If nobody else is going to do it for this case, when one of us gets time (not sure when that will be), we will set up the timeline thread for you in this case and copy all of Gardener1850's timeline posts into it. We will update the link in the Opening Post and it will never have to change after that.

Truly hope this clarifies.

Hey everyone,

Mommacass has now been verified as a family member. We'll leave it to mommacass if they wish to share how they factor into the family relationships in this case.

As a verified member, mommacass does not have to provide links to the information they provide. You may ask mommacass questions but it is up to them whether they answer or not.

Please be respectful to them at all times and do not argue with them or badger them for information.

I think she was upset that Archibald basically called CD a loser and unattractive and pointed out what a bad decision she made killing CV and ending up with CD.
Can a defense attorney present a defense that the defendant doesn't agree to?
I assumed that Lori agreed to their strategy prior to the trial even starting. I'm sure she knew exactly what he was going to say in closing, none of it was a surprise to her. I think she is willing to say anything to save herself. She may have even written to Chad and told him to say whatever it takes and then they will be on a beach together afterwards. IMO.

Also Charles was beginning to expose her.
He was talking & throwing shade on Lori.Tried to have her evaluated/committed.

Snipped by me
CV wasn’t the first one to try to have her evaluated. She had to undergo a psych eval in 2011 when she told a social worker that death would be preferred to letting JR see Tylee.

This woman is a real piece of work and has been manipulating people all of her life and if someone had paid attention earlier Tylee & JJ & TD & CV and probably even JR would still be alive. I am so ready to hear a guilty verdict - hopefully today!

Hi Minusfour….would that put you in Australia? Do you live in that part of the world or are you just visiting there? I’m curious why someone so far away follows a trial like this in the US. Would you care to share?
As a brit, American crimes tend to be more interesting and proceedings more open. We never get the level of information for cases here. We are still permamently in the sketches only from court era and court documents aren't generally released publically.

this morning I keep flashing to Lori threatening to cut up her friend into pieces and stuff her into plastic bags.

this really stuck in my mind..like it's something that spilled out..who says this? the part where she says she will mentally get herself into the mind frame to do it. mOO

Last edited:
As a brit, American crimes tend to be more interesting and proceedings more open. We never get the level of information for cases here. We are still permamently in the sketches only from court era and court documents aren't generally released publically.
Thanks for sharing. I’m sure there are a lot of differences in the way various countries allow access or don’t to the public.

I remember as a young person that all we got was a sketch and a few lines in the local paper describing the day’s events at a trial. It was a lifetime ago.

this morning I keep flashing to Lori threatening to cut up her friend into pieces and stuff her into plastic bags.

this really stuck in my mind..like it's something that spilled out..who says this? the part where she says she will mentally get herself into the mind frame to do it. mOO
I think by that point, LVD had really convinced herself that she was untouchable no matter what she did. And IMO AB is fortunate to still be alive to tell about that conversation. If LVD wasn’t a psychopath when this all started, she had certainly become one by then.

I think people are forgetting lots of details about Charles. I feel for him so much, and how her family and the police did not listen to him.

BUT Charles was not a rich man really. The business in Hawaii failed, he declared bankrupcy in Texas (I believe) and they were always renting houses not buying or settling. When Lori took his money, he couldn't pay his staff.... not signs of a rich man to me. moo

I always felt that Lori drove the bad financial decisions in their marriage as well. She convinced Charles to pack up and move to Kauai. She got Charles to believe evil about Joe Ryan. (I still feel strongly that Alex killed Joe as well).

Lori truly had Charles by the Storm as well.

All I am saying, is that Charles was not some perfect guy that she gave up.

I also keep wondering if we will get more specific details about Charles death, and Joe's death during Chad's trial... We know his lawyer is going to pile everything on Lori.
What state were Charles and Lori married in? Is it a 50/50 state where Lori would have absorbed half of the marital debt? I would love to know where the finances stood before Charles was murdered. Divorcing may have been very costly. It's been mentioned that they did not own a home and they had been renting so there was no equity. Lori thought Charles was worth more to her dead than alive.

I'm mostly a lurker here, but I've been following this case since Christmas Day 2019. I found Websleuths right away, but I didn't join for quite a few months, and I don't post much at all. Over the last few years I've come to very highly regard so many of the posters here. I'm so grateful for this community. The compassion, opinions, general comradery and need for justice I've found here has been so comforting.
Having said all that, I'm a bundle of nerves today. I'm at work and my boss and co-worker know I'm on Jury Verdict Watch and that I'm basically useless. I know I'm not alone in needing to see justice served for all of us but mostly for Colby, Kay and Larry, Annie, Tammy's family and everyone who knew and loved Tylee, JJ and Tammy. I desperately hope we get that today.

What state were Charles and Lori married in? Is it a 50/50 state where Lori would have absorbed half of the marital debt? I would love to know where the finances stood before Charles was murdered. Divorcing may have been very costly. It's been mentioned that they did not own a home and they had been renting so there was no equity. Lori thought Charles was worth more to her dead than alive.
wiki says (and sites a souce) Las Vegas.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killings_of_Tylee_Ryan_and_J._J._Vallow#cite_note-2020-01-07_Post_Register-22

Quite a good timeline IMO

I've listened to closing statements. I must say that Rb Wood did a very good job, - just the right amount of reasonable anger IMO.

On the other hand, Archibald rambed, sometimes incoherently, was disjointed and got facts wrong and seemed fizted with the 'Storm'.

Rob made a good point, Lori lies to cover up her wrong doings. I am even more sure that she shot Charles now. Why lie? Why not just say that Alex had shot him in self defence? She had already alienated Charles from her family (apart from Adam and Im not convinved he was solely on Charles' side).

Why lie? Because Lori was the one who killed Charles.

I've listened to closing statements. I must say that Rb Wood did a very good job, - just the right amount of reasonable anger IMO.

On the other hand, Archibald rambed, sometimes incoherently, was disjointed and got facts wrong and seemed fizted with the 'Storm'.

Rob made a good point, Lori lies to cover up her wrong doings. I am even more sure that she shot Charles now. Why lie? Why not just say that Alex had shot him in self defence? She had already alienated Charles from her family (apart from Adam and Im not convinved he was solely on Charles' side).

Why lie? Because Lori was the one who killed Charles.

if so, she is one cool customer. I mean she didn't skip a beat..she was out there with her little flip flops like her husband gets murdered every day of the week..nothing new..no big..

But wouldn’t she get the entire one million in a lump sum?
Didn’t this all have to do with their belief that you could not get a divorce and be in the 144,000? I’ve read that somewhere. I’m sure Chad didn’t want to go through a divorce. he wouldn’t ave the money. Didn’t he call Lori “hot and loaded with money”?

I think people are forgetting lots of details about Charles. I feel for him so much, and how her family and the police did not listen to him.

BUT Charles was not a rich man really. The business in Hawaii failed, he declared bankrupcy in Texas (I believe) and they were always renting houses not buying or settling. When Lori took his money, he couldn't pay his staff.... not signs of a rich man to me. moo

I always felt that Lori drove the bad financial decisions in their marriage as well. She convinced Charles to pack up and move to Kauai. She got Charles to believe evil about Joe Ryan. (I still feel strongly that Alex killed Joe as well).

Lori truly had Charles by the Storm as well.

All I am saying, is that Charles was not some perfect guy that she gave up.

I also keep wondering if we will get more specific details about Charles death, and Joe's death during Chad's trial... We know his lawyer is going to pile everything on Lori.
Well if Charles was a good man, then he is perfect compared to Lori and Chad and their freaky families.
I hope Chads kids wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members