GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a collection of photos and you can watch the verdict in the video player above.

Photos of:

Lori Vallow Daybell standing and listening as the jury’s verdict is read at the Ada County Courthouse in Boise, Idaho on Friday May 12, 2023.
1683940161068.png
1683940316077.png
1683940447987.png
1683940492973.png

JJ Vallow’s grandparents gave an emotional press conference after Lori Vallow was found guilty on charges related to the murder of JJ Vallow and her other child, Tylee Ryan.
1683940543536.png
Who is this young woman Larry is hugging? Very emotional photo.
1683940603746.png
Larry and Kay Woodcock
1683941111902.png
1683941184134.png
Kay Woodcock

Last edited:
I have not followed this case nearly as closely as many of you but watching Dateline is an eye opener- the police bought her and Alex's BS about the shooting of Charles, hook, line and sinker, and even considered her a victim. Maybe if the detectives had looked at the case more in depth, looked at the contradictions between what Alex told detectives and what Lori told detectives, they could have stopped the murders to come - I hope those detectives lose sleep over their negligence in the handling of the death of Charles. MYO

And from Dateline this evening…. the sad justice of her having realized that Charles had changed the beneficiary designation from her to his sister prior to his death. And it was made known to her after they seemed to have arranged his demise. Quite a black widow spider it would seem. MOO.

Wow! The attempt on Brandon too!

I really hope we see Melani as a co-conspirator. Or, at the very least, prosecuted for pulling that stunt to avoid testifying against Lori. Put her away, too!
Is there some information somewhere to get up to speed on Melani pulling the stunt or being a co-conspirator?

Any information on Brandon's case? Someone got away with attempted murder?

Does the immunity for ZP and MP extend to a trial in Arizona? Is that why they had their attorneys with them at the Idaho trial-bc they knew there was going to be one in AZ and they weren’t protected by that immunity?

Busy with life today and missed the verdict announcement, and just now catching up. Some notes:

1 Once this went to the jury, the eventual outcome seemed obvious to me. The evidence was significant, and there was a lot of it.
2 But I think the jury did a good job of getting to a decision so relatively quickly, faced with the mountain of a case (and multiple charges) they had to weigh. I was surprised (but happy!) they were so quick to see it.
3 I think LVD will get LWOP in Idaho, plus a hefty fine for the theft. She did way too much imo. Murder spree and killed several people, with more seeming to be contemplated. LWOP is for people who do extreme things like she did. Personally, I would want her to get MULTIPLE LWOP sentences to be served consecutively because I think every life is precious and needs to be given its justice, but that would be rare -- usually multiple sentences are served concurrently.
....Then again, these murderers and their plot was also rare, and imo she would have gotten the DP with this set of evidence, if not for the missteps of the prosecution in getting to trial that forced the removal of the DP option.

ABOUT CHAD
1 For those asking, his trial was being discussed for June 2024, in the last hearing. That appeared to them to be their earliest 12-week window that made sense.
2 I think CD will get the DP if he goes to trial. I don't assume he will be offered a deal for LWOP, but imo he would be smart to jump on it if they offer it. Then again, not sure he's smart enough to be aware that he only has one route to escape death row.

ABOUT ARIZONA
1 I was surprised that AZ is going to the expense of trying LVD and deciding so quickly. If she gets LWOP in ID, what would be the point and why spend the taxpaxers' money? Is this a quest to save face and make up for past errors? (Although, they HAVE done the investigative work already - their AZ people did testify in the ID trial.)
2 Like many of you, I do wonder if part of AZ's reasoning is a desire to lock up others in this murderous gang (see BP, Melanie). But not sure anyone else was in on the CV murder except LVD and Alex. Could there be more coming?
3 As to the AZ charges for LVD, I wonder if they might get upgraded to add a murder charge with a DP possibility. There was much more evidence for her active participation than in the ID murders, and even the possibility she did the killing herself (although that part would be really hard to prove).
4 For those wondering about whether she can get the DP for a conspiracy-to-murder charge in AZ, the answer is no, as Attorney Google provides this from an AZ law firm:
"If you are convicted of conspiracy to commit murder in Arizona, you may face harsh penalties that generally include jail time. A person convicted of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder may be sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole only after serving a minimum of 25 years of the sentence."

PS - Thanks to all of you who have shared thoughts in this case in this forum. Hearing your thinking was a gift, freely bestowed. Much appreciated!!

Last edited:
Thank goodness.
The relief on Larry and Kay's face, that she's truly being held accountable... I've felt that, in much smaller circumstances, and oh my, seeing their pictures is what brought me to tears. It resonates SO much.

I don't disagree from Ada to Maricopa. I was more referring to her being in county. I also understand Idaho isn't exactly Louisiana, Alabama, etc...and also understand there are some rough county jails.

Either way, I do love the aggressiveness of AZ to right this. I think lice & nits would be the least of her problems there.
Wherever Lori goes, the inmates will hate her. She would do best in solitary. She killed one husband, maybe two; one mans wife, maybe her brother, and her own two children, one of whom was autistic And conspired to kill BB. There will be people from all sides of that who would like to hurt her.

I believe Audrey that Lori told her she had seen people take their last breaths and she could cut her up, place her in plastic bags, and no one would ever find her.

Lori is a serial killer. A psychopath.

I love thinking that right now, she is laying on a cot, can’t sleep and knowing this is the best she will ever get. No more storms for Lori. No more manipulations. No one seeing her as a goddess. Maybe the best she can hope for is no nightmares every night.

Then again, maybe she is thinking of ways to manipulate and make her bunk buddies her close friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517