Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRWoodwardMSW

JRWoodwardMSW Well-Known Member

New webcast - Court Mandated Big House

Shadow@light likes this.

2. BeckyF

BeckyF Well-Known Member

I agree completely. It is totally wrong, legal or not.

3. BeachSky

BeachSky Well-Known Member

IMO she is a shape shifter.
    Something my grandmother used to talk about..and not in a good way.
    Can appear light but is actually the darkest of the dark.

MOO & sage advise

4. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

I already like your grandma. :D

5. BeckyF

BeckyF Well-Known Member

DBM - duplicate

6. Forever Young

Forever Young Well-Known Member

Yes, but he may never have known about the existence of such records if not for investigative reporting, which was really not about him. Yes, it would have been better for there to be a signed release from him. His mother undoubtedly signed a release, as did his step-father. That's the dilemma here. It is apparently legally released.

7. Nikynoo

Nikynoo Verified Attorney - United Kingdom

I'm sorry, but I do disagree. According to the documents I have seen (and can't unsee), he was 11, so he would know about the case and probably remembers aspects of it well. IF the documents are relevant, e.g. as to L's personality etc, the best place for these would have been in court. I just see the release as a massive invasion of privacy of several children. It may be legal, but is it morally right?

ETA - I was just closing down for the night and found this link. I would be interested to know why the court did not seal these particular court records...
    Privacy and Divorce/Custody: Sealing a Family Law File – Family Law & Divorce Attorney Austin TX

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  8. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

do we think this happened or do we think LV coached her? kids can absolutely be coached. my step son was by his mother.

9. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

why are these ppl not charged w murder yet? im not sure why they are p@#$y footing around.

Laughing, sassyblue, jash and 3 others like this.
  10. BitchieBlackmore

BitchieBlackmore Highway Star

Chad should have been able to see that she rates very high on the “dark” scale.

He sucks at everything he does

11. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

BBM- Now this I believe

Have fun at lunch and see ya on WS YT chat :)

Laughing, altojack, Traymar and 10 others like this.
  12. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

13. Spartygirl

BBM
    Not just ONE, but TWO of your children/siblings. IMO

14. Spartygirl

MOO-- LVD coached her
    Plus, we heard from Tylee's friend's mom that LV coached Tylee, IIRC

15. chwilfrydedd

chwilfrydedd Active Member

They are both currently sitting in jail, why rush it? At the very least the autopsy results need to be back. Once they are charged that due process clock starts ticking down. I am perfectly content for prosecutors to take their time and dot every i and cross every t and have this tied up so pretty there is no place for the defense to go! Rarely is something better for being rushed.

16. AZlawyer

AZlawyer Verified Attorney

They must not have been sealed, or they would not have been available for purchase.

If the records concern a court-ordered evaluation, I don’t believe they would be covered by HIPAA, but medical information is often sealed without any discussion of whether HIPAA applies.

Technically any member of the public ought to have standing to request that court records be “un-sealed,” because court proceedings are supposed to be public unless there is a real potential of harm to the interested parties that must be protected. But in AZ, at least, for practical purposes it is only the media and interested parties who are taken seriously when they make such requests.

17. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

I fully believe LV planted the idea, probably massaged it into memory a bit, and coached the disclosure. MOO.

She's definitely revealed herself to be the type to do so. Lori is and has apparently always been ALL about herself and her own desires and not at all about her children's needs or about the destruction doing such a thing causes them and their relationship with others. MOO.

18. Spartygirl

I remember Tricia WS youtube with WTAF and it was mentioned that one of the detectives is related to CD.
    I am trying to find the youtube but I don't remember which afternoon/evening WS youtube it was on.

19. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

I am curious if the FBI also is pursuing charges for crossing state lines to commit crimes, making purchases on his card and representing herself as CV w/AC's help (I assume) on attempting to manipulate life insurance, and spending the children's monies on herself (ie: SSI, trust(s) if any, etc.).

I think there were more life insurance scams (increases in value/beneficiary changes/additional policies) involved. If CV sold insurance LVD would be very aware of how big money can be paid out for life policies and beneficiaries. It just appears that she was focused on it before CV died and there have been witnesses who have come forward stating she had "a million reasons" to want CV dead.
    JMO

20. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

I think redvine posted it upthread

jash and Spartygirl like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.