Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a connection between the weapon used on the "raccoon" in September, and the incident involving Tammy in the driveway the following month? What kind of gun did Chad own? Where did he keep his gun?

In the driveway incident, didn't the person who shot at Tammy run toward the back of the house, or the back of the property? That seems so odd. Why not run away from the scene of the crime (maybe back down and out of the driveway to the road), instead of further into it? Where did he/she go next? Was this in the direction of the shed? Toward the barn? Toward the children's graves? Maybe the shooter was familiar enough with the property to know which direction to go... was there a fence to climb over, a get-away car nearby?

<moo>

For some reason, I thought Tammy would have gone to the back of the house to unload groceries. When she called for Chad, the shooter then ran around to the front of the house, where the house itself could have concealed the get-away vehicle. Again the question as to whether or not there was an accomplice. Again, same question for the BB case. Did the shooter have a get-away driver?

Is there a connection between the weapon used on the "raccoon" in September, and the incident involving Tammy in the driveway the following month? What kind of gun did Chad own? Where did he keep his gun?

In the driveway incident, didn't the person who shot at Tammy run toward the back of the house, or the back of the property? That seems so odd. Why not run away from the scene of the crime (maybe back down and out of the driveway to the road), instead of further into it? Where did he/she go next? Was this in the direction of the shed? Toward the barn? Toward the children's graves? Maybe the shooter was familiar enough with the property to know which direction to go... was there a fence to climb over, a get-away car nearby?

<moo>
There’s roads on both sides of the property. They could have had a car farther up the road that could of looped back to the main road. All jmo

Cause of death has been released. As several above had guessed, it is pulmonary embolism.

So let me get this straight....both Tammy Daybell and Alex Cox (?) died suddenly at relative young ages, close in time to each other, of pulmonary embolisms? What are the chances?
(My apologies if I've not followed the plotline here as I'm got personal life stuff happening.)

For some reason, I thought Tammy would have gone to the back of the house to unload groceries. When she called for Chad, the shooter then ran around to the front of the house, where the house itself could have concealed the get-away vehicle. Again the question as to whether or not there was an accomplice. Again, same question for the BB case. Did the shooter have a get-away driver?

There are two driveways on the property. I think Tammy was in the front driveway, the one in front of the house/garage. The shooter was near the back of her car in that same driveway, then ran toward the back of the property... I think.

<moo>

Chad to Tammy at 11:53 a.m.: Well, I’ve had an interesting morning! I felt I should burn all of the limb debris by the fire pit before it got too soaked by the coming storms. While I did so, I spotted a big raccoon along the fence. I hurried and got my gun, and he was still walking along. I got close enough that one shot did the trick. He is now in our pet cemetery. Fun times!

Documents detail horrific manner JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan were found in Chad Daybell's yard | East Idaho News

BBM. Since no raccoon was found in the pet cemetery, there didn't have to be any gunshots fired that morning.
There did need to be a shot fired because of what he texted to Tammy. It doesn't mean he shot anyone or anything though, he was just firing a shot that could be heard to back up his raccoon theory and to explain a new grave/disturbed earth in the "pet" cemetery IMO.
(I hate actually writing that and thinking how callous and uncaring people like these have to be to do such atrocities)

In January, the Daybell house was searched. There's video at the link below, of LE searching outside in the snow with metal detectors. Was this near where Tammy was standing in her driveway in October? Was anything recovered? To think they were so close to where the children were buried...

"Officers spent time in the home and searched a shed on the property. At one point, they used metal detectors, probes and rakes to go over several portions of the yard."

Police conclude search at Daybell home | East Idaho News

<bbm and moo>

There did need to be a shot fired because of what he texted to Tammy. It doesn't mean he shot anyone or anything though, he was just firing a shot that could be heard to back up his raccoon theory and to explain a new grave/disturbed earth in the "pet" cemetery IMO.
(I hate actually writing that and thinking how callous and uncaring people like these have to be to do such atrocities)
Why would a shot need to be fired? Tammy wasn't home and their neighbors didn't know about his text. Most neighbors were probably at work on a Monday morning so they wouldn't have heard anything anyway. Some were interviewed recently and nobody mentioned hearing shots from the property or seeing a bonfire that day.

Last edited:
Why would a shot need to be fired? Tammy wasn't home and their neighbors didn't know about his text. Most neighbors were probably at work on a Monday morning so they wouldn't have heard anything anyway. Some were interviewed recently and nobody mentioned hearing shots from the property or seeing a bonfire that day.
Probably in case Tammy mentioned it to neighbours or family who lived nearby. The neighbours did actually mention bonfires and enabled LE to get the search warrant. This article mentions the neighbour and the bonfires and also has a useful overhead view of the property which shows where the gunman could have accessed a road after running behind the property.

Daybell's son says he 'feels your prayers' after 'cult mom's' kids found dead

Chad and his first wife, Tammy DaybellCredit: Twitter

Crews are seen digging just off a property in Idaho in search of the two missing kids' bodiesCredit: AP:Associated Press

Chad Daybell was arrested on TuesdayCredit: The Mega Agency

Daybell being arrested after the human remains were foundCredit: Brittany Chapple/Facebook
Vallow and her husband are alleged by family to have been part of a "doomsday cult."

A number of people close to the couple have died under mysterious circumstances – including Tammy Daybell, Chad's ex-wife, and Charles Vallow, Lori's former husband.

In an exclusive interview with The Sun, Charles' ex-wife, Kimberly Friedmutter, revealed she believes the kids' bodies are evidence that her former husband was murdered.

"I was absolutely devastated when I saw the news that they had found remains of the children," Kimberly, 57, who lives in Las Vegas, told The Sun.

"It kills the hope that there was any chance of all of this being a terrible mistake."

Charles was shot dead last July at the age of 52, by Vallow's brother Alex Cox.

The case was determined to be self-defense – and Cox died of "natural causes" in December.

Kimberly added that she believes the discovery of the kids' bodies "confirms a hundred percent" that Charles was murdered.

"It has really now become very scary and very evil and very wrong," Kimberly said.
Matthew Price, a neighbor of Daybell's, revealed that several large bonfires lit in the fall – and then again "probably less than a month ago" – may have led to the discovery of the bodies.

Price said he gave the information on the bonfires to the cops, which he said he was told allowed them to get a search warrant to search the house and a nearby field.

Neighbor says Chad Daybell ‘acted differently and had big bonfires’ before bodies of ‘cult mom’ Lori Vallow’s kids were found.

More at link.

Last edited:

MOO hope they did fire off a shot, and not burn Tylee alive.

Probably in case Tammy mentioned it to neighbours or family who lived nearby. The neighbours did actually mention bonfires and enabled LE to get the search warrant. This article mentions the neighbour and the bonfires and also has a useful overhead view of the property which shows where the gunman could have accessed a road after running behind the property.

Daybell's son says he 'feels your prayers' after 'cult mom's' kids found dead
IIRC the neighbors mentioned seeing a bonfire in Chad's backyard AFTER Tammy's death and a few more in the spring, but not in September.

ETA: Source (BBM)

Price said the first time he noticed a large fire on the property was soon after Chad's wife, Tammy Daybell, died at the home in October 2019.

Neighbor tipped off cops about 'large bonfires' on Chad Daybell's property where kids where buried | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
IIRC the neighbors mentioned seeing a bonfire in Chad's backyard AFTER Tammy's death and a few more in the spring, but not in September.
I'm not sure what your point is. Are you saying he didn't bury and burn the bodies on that day and lied to Tammy about a shot and about having a bonfire that day? The bonfire evidence from the neighbours is what got the search warrant. He may have burned the remains more than once including after Tammy's death.

OR no raccoon and a shot was fired. Raccoon was used as cover to Chad firing the gun. A cover up in case neighbors ask...this was said before on the forum. Now why fire the gun and who? I have an idea.
Neighbours had heard a raccoon being shot before in July according to Garth. Neighbours heard the shot and asked Garth about it and he explained his father had shot a raccoon then. So Chad knew his neigbours would hear a shot. Why did he need to have the shot and raccoon story for Tammy? Because strange goings on were happening that morning on the 9th September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419