Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe so. I believe they've been asking the court for this information. I'd have to look back but weren't there motions for this? JP wants that information turned over and the state does not want to. Am I crazy?
Wasn't that about the grand jury that reconvened? And RW said it didn't involve Chad.

You're up early I see :)
I hope you're having a great holiday with your sister and staying safe.

Actually I'm 6 hours ahead of Eastern time - so it just looks like I'm up early! :D It was actually 2:30pm my time that I posted that!

And yes - having a nice time here! They sleep in late - so I get a chance to post all the hearings for the specific days.

Wasn't that about the grand jury that reconvened? And RW said it didn't involve Chad.

He was requesting that but I thought he was also seeking information in regards to her mental health. I guess I'm just crazy as I couldn't find it.

I'm still baffled by RW response. I can't wrap my head around how it couldn't involve CD in any aspect

Actually I'm 6 hours ahead of Eastern time - so it just looks like I'm up early! :D It was actually 2:30pm my time that I posted that!

And yes - having a nice time here! They sleep in late - so I get a chance to post all the hearings for the specific days.
Beautiful Cat. Is that a new pic Niner? I don't remember your pic being a cat?

Great it's working out for you to keep up on here, I noticed you said you'd be behind quite a bit if you couldn't log on here. Enjoy the rest of your stay and thanks for updating many cases when you can.

I am curious, @Niner...what is Sweden like at this time of year?

I'm in southern part of Sweden - and NO snow here! Thankfully. Much like autumn, but where my sister lives - out in the country side - a TON of wind!! :eek: Right now it's 44F (7C) today & rain predicted after 3pm. Much warmer here than in Riga - for sure. Still have snow coming down there. Glad I'm here. It is only 41F (5C) there today - so that's pretty warm since I left a week & half ago. Figures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member