Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust one syllable these people say- HOWEVER my daughter had a massive pulmonary embolism back in November (which she survived thankfully) but it was preceded by a week's shortness of breath which we attributed to possibly Covid (she is vaccinated and masked at work- but she works around many who are not) as she was getting progressively worse as the week wore on. She even went to the doctor and got a Covid test and a chest X-ray- which was pending when she collapsed, lost consciousness briefly and was taken to the ER. I am an RN, and the progressive symptoms had me fooled- I NEVER suspected a PE! (She underwent an emergency 3 hour interventional radiology procedure where they pulled 92 grams of clot out of her pulmonary arteries- spent a week at home on oxygen, and just last week was able to stop taking coumadin. Hers is believed to be caused by the birth control she had started 2 months previous triggering a huge clot in her left leg.)

Alex being a trucker made him high risk- and the progressive symptoms really just fits for me. It is the one particle in this whole pile of crap that actually might be a coincidence.
My daughter has Factor V-Leiden, an inherited condition. She was a newlywed and was wearing a birth control patch which has since been removed from the market. She was sent from her shift as a Nicu nurse to ER. She had 3 PEs and was diagnosed at that time with Factor V.

I had to look it all up again! So, Alex died on 12th December 2019, the day after Tammy's body was exhumed. He had had a very busy few months - he had shot and killed Charles Vallow 5 months earlier, on 11th July. About a month after that, late in August, Alex, Lori, the 2 children (plus Melani Boudreaux) moved to Rexburgh. Soon after, Tylee was last seen at Yellowstone NP on 8th September. On 9th September, phone records place Alex on Chad's property, where the children's bodies were later found. JJ was last seen when he attended school on 23rd September. On 2nd October, Alex is strongly suspected of having shot at Brandon Boudreaux. A week later on 9th October, Alex is also strongly suspected of shooting at Tammy Daybell. Not long after, on 19th October, Tammy died. This is now thought to be murder, either by Alex, Chad, or both. When Alex died on 12/12/2019, the children were still missing, and fear for them was growing. Melanie Gibb had told the police that Lori had asked her in November to lie about JJ's whereabouts. Lori and Chad had to fled to Hawaii. And now Tammy's death was being considered as murder. Things were unravelling. He was probably becoming very afraid.

So - after such a busy and no doubt stressful few months, it is not surprising his BP was way up. And yes, that can cause blood clots. Being a truck driver wouldn't help. Perhaps that is what happened. Perhaps not. But I would like to know who said he was having breathing difficulties, and if that was true. I also am not at all sure about Zulema, his new wife. Stranger things have happened than a woman being planted to find out if a murderer is having second thoughts. It is not impossible that Alex was considering confessing, betraying, suiciding, whatever. We may never really know.
Serious question...with all that traveling, murdering, getting married etc....when did he have time to be driving a truck?? I am actually really inquiring as to the PE clots are something that builds up over time from long term driving and maybe just caught up with him finally?? I have seen a lot of posts discussing this condition but do not understand it. I also find it odd the timing of it all and think something else may have happened or created his death. Of course this is JMO.

Don't know for sure at this point in time, but I'll probably try to attend at least some of the trial.

ST ANTHONY, Idaho — A judge in Fremont County has set the murder trial of an Idaho mother accused of killing her two children for Oct. 11, one day after she made her first in-court appearance in more than a year.

Lori Vallow's trial is expected to last ten weeks.

Lori Vallow's trial set for Oct. 11 | ktvb.com
BBM
Same here.. I keep putting off setting my PTO days for the year as I want to have some days available to hopefully be there for part of the trial.
Now that we know in October, I can hopefully plan days off accordingly.
But..... these court dates change as much as the weather does here so I have to be sure :p

Serious question...with all that traveling, murdering, getting married etc....when did he have time to be driving a truck?? I am actually really inquiring as to the PE clots are something that builds up over time from long term driving and maybe just caught up with him finally?? I have seen a lot of posts discussing this condition but do not understand it. I also find it odd the timing of it all and think something else may have happened or created his death. Of course this is JMO.

I agree completely. Someone very close to him did something to cause his death. Too late to prove now (wasn't he cremated?). Just with his changes in residences (moving from state-to-state) alone, how could he sustain steady employment? I think Lori arranged his marriage so he'd have a means of support and wouldn't have to work (like her). That way, he could be available 24-7 to do her bidding. (The new stepson didn't even know his last name!)

I agree completely. Someone very close to him did something to cause his death. Too late to prove now (wasn't he cremated?). With his changes in residences (moving from state-to-state) alone, how could he sustain steady employment. I think Lori arranged his marriage so he'd have a means of support and wouldn't have to work (like her). That way, he could be available 24-7 to do her bidding. (The new stepson didn't even know his last name!)
Agree
While it may have been a PE clot... I think it was "helped" along.

Her son didn't know Alex last name... he didn't even know they were MARRIED. He called him his mom's boyfriend.

Timing was everything when Alex died. IMO

and the whole circumstances surrounding it....
He just got married, her son didn't know they were married, much less his full name,

His recent trip to Mexico for "pharmaceuticals" and of course.. the big one---
TD's body being exhumed.

His "prayer" call with CD right before he died.

Plus.. we only have MP and ZP's statement that he wasn't feeling good the week of his death.

I wouldn't and don't believe one word either of them would say about anything.

Both are known liars.

And both "followed" LVD and CD's beliefs.

Someone made a "smoothie" for Alex, with some extra ingredients that the recipe didn't include! (IMO) I'm sure there are plenty of off the wall chemicals that wouldn't show up on a regular toxicology panel in screening.

My daughter has Factor V-Leiden, an inherited condition. She was a newlywed and was wearing a birth control patch which has since been removed from the market. She was sent from her shift as a Nicu nurse to ER. She had 3 PEs and was diagnosed at that time with Factor V.

Me too. Am on Eliquis for life. And the only symptom I had was being progressively more and more out of breath after just moderate activity. I wrote that off to being “out of shape.” If that sounds familiar, get it checked out. PEs are life-threatening.

Lori's trial starts October 19. Tammy died on October 19. Did the judge set that date with a purpose?

Yesterday the Judge set "Mrs. Daybell's" trial date for Tues., October 11, 2022. The trial is anticipated to last 10 weeks -- with the end of trial on/about Dec. 16, 2022. He changed the date, possibly so that the trial can be concluded before the Christmas holidays begin.

[The previous date (Oct. 19, 2022) could very well have been set to send a message.]

Last edited:
Someone made a "smoothie" for Alex, with some extra ingredients that the recipe didn't include! (IMO) I'm sure there are plenty of off the wall chemicals that wouldn't show up on a regular toxicology panel in screening.
We know that from other cases that that is possible. Nicotine is one that isn't routinely screened for. Also, you can get PE clots from air injections. The timing is just too fishy for me.

Idaho judge sets date, location for Lori Vallow Daybell trial

"Daybell, 48, will head to a two-month jury trial starting on Oct. 11 and stretching to Dec. 16, according to a notice filed in her case Wednesday in Fremont County's 7th District Court. The trial will be held at the Ada County Courthouse in Boise, hundreds of miles to the west of where she was originally charged and is currently being held in jail."

From what I gathered - jury selection starts on 10/11 & trial begins on 10/19.... at least that is what I have in my notes.

Speaking of Alex, what do you all think he was up to in the church parking lot on the night of October 18? Was he there to hand something to Chad? Did he act as a lookout? Did he actually go inside the house? So many possibilities..

Speaking of Alex, what do you all think he was up to in the church parking lot on the night of October 18? Was he there to hand something to Chad? Did he act as a lookout? Did he actually go inside the house? So many possibilities..
I'd forgotten that! I can believe anything of any of them, but I'll need their help to work it all out. Do we know if either of the Daybells was attending something at the church that night?

I cannot provide any links, but i do remember, way back in the case, there was a person here on the thread who was verified as "a friend" of Alex's... I just remember some confusing/conflicting information regarding Alex being let go from his truck driving gig. So I just keep remembering that he was not working all that much when all the *advertiser censored* was going down.
Sorry if I am adding more confusion.... because it was so long ago.

had to giggle a bit......... i remember, again, wayyy back.... we were coming up with every conceivable stealth chemical that may have encouraged his demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz