ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s frightening how quick Chad handled CV’s murder/death..price shopping cremation, sweeping CV out like a bad spider.
Money, money …money. You can almost hear Chad giggling & counting it.
I would have loved of been there when they realized Lori was getting NO money.

Listen: Chad Daybell called funeral home hours after Charles Vallow was killed….​

MOO

It sounds to me like it's spelling out some of the consequences of what was already known, and formalizing it. So not new, but another few steps down the road to justice.

Death penalty on the table--this could take years.
That makes sense. There are so many motions and hearings I can’t keep up at times. Yes, it could take years.

Scott Reisch thinks that now it would be a good time for JP to quit the case and leave the job to a death-qualified public defender. Also, JP is willing to start the trial in January if death penalty is taken off the table. Perhaps he's hoping to get Chad 20 years and get him out after 10.
In another 20, or even 10 years, Chad's good looks may be fading. Sad.

SBM. One of the police document dumps also contained the text exchange between Chad and Lori when she told him she did not get any money from Charles' policy. She compared the news to a dagger through the heart. Chad was trying to reassure her that he was still interested in her.

So, assuming Chad turns on Lori - just how is he going to explain how she & Alex snuck into his bedroom and killed Tammy, sleeping right there beside him?

I can see Chad turning on Lori now for sure but there's no way he's going to be able to pin Tammy's murder on LV/AC. He'll likely take some sort of plea deal and plead guilty to her murder if it'll get him off for the murders of Tylee and JJ. Just my own amateur opinion of course.

It’s frightening how quick Chad handled CV’s murder/death..price shopping cremation, sweeping CV out like a bad spider.
Money, money …money. You can almost hear Chad giggling & counting it.

Listen: Chad Daybell called funeral home hours after Charles Vallow was killed….​

MOO
Thanks for posting. I had forgotten this incident.

One of the several new filings today the State objected to Defense request for grand jury transcript. Part of their argument said
This Court is without authority to release transcripts of proceedings not open to the public, over proceedings which this Court did not preside, and from which this Court did not receive an indictment against the Defendant.” one can their new filing here https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case...fendants Motion for Grand Jury Transcript.pdf

They didn’t fight the first one - I’ll echo Mr Scott Reisch again - WHAT are they doing?! Why is this a battle they want to fight? The Court can and DID Order the production of the GJ transcript previously (Order can be read here https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22211623/Order for Preparation of Grand Jury Transcript.pdf ) but now the Court has no authority to do so?

Oh and they’re also fighting the defendant’s request to appear in street clothes. In my not-worth-much opinion the State is picking all of the wrong battles to fight right now. Don’t they want lasting justice and not a case that may be remanded or overturned with all these appeal issues?

I feel like writing the judge. I have never and would never do that. But, I am so disgusted with him and the State. I believe all of this, the hearings, the incompetency, Chad’s motions, no cameras in the courtroom, is all a way to protect the church and any way that Chad or Lori may want to defame the church. That’s all this is.
There will never be a trial, and never a guilty verdict. Sad sad day.

Good breakdown by Nate. My opinion is that as of this moment, the best chess players are JP & JA.

Wouldn't surprise me if RW agrees and tells JB that LV can just wait a little longer, you know like another year. (Kidding...kind of) JB is letting the inmates run the asylum. Again, all in my opinion.

BBM YES.

I feel like writing the judge. I have never and would never do that. But, I am so disgusted with him and the State. I believe all of this, the hearings, the incompetency, Chad’s motions, no cameras in the courtroom, is all a way to protect the church and any way that Chad or Lori may want to defame the church. That’s all this is.
There will never be a trial, and never a guilty verdict. Sad sad day.
With all due respect, I don't think that this is correct. There have been many trials with people involved with fringe beliefs and the LDS church have moved forward. Mark Hoffman vs. State of Utah, Tom Greene vs. State of Utah, the trial of the Lafferty Brothers...there have been numerous examples of this. LVD and CD are hardly special or controversial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB