Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since LV cases are stayed, does that mean they're allowed additional time to file that they'll be seeking the DP for her? Sorry, phones not working well and CD is the only one they've stated they're seeking the DP for.
All proceedings stopped until further evaluation and she was never arraigned and entered a plea.

Section 18-4004A – Idaho State Legislature

1) A sentence of death shall not be imposed unless the prosecuting attorney filed written notice of intent to seek the death penalty with the court and served the notice upon the defendant or his attorney of record no later than sixty (60) days after entry of a plea.

Still worried they will play the "blame game", especially with the cases split now. I wonder if all of LVD's calls to CD have been recorded? With MM being at the detention center almost every day, and him, so chummy with Pryor, LVD and CD have had the opportunity to collaborate and communicate for the best defense.

They both deserve the death penalty x1000. There isn't enough punishment available for their crimes. It had nothing to do with religion. Cash.

All proceedings stopped until further evaluation and she was never arraigned and entered a plea.

Section 18-4004A – Idaho State Legislature

1) A sentence of death shall not be imposed unless the prosecuting attorney filed written notice of intent to seek the death penalty with the court and served the notice upon the defendant or his attorney of record no later than sixty (60) days after entry of a plea.

Thanks. I assumed as much but wanted clarification

Chad deserves it. He was the one who diagnosed family members as dark. For profit no less! And killed his wife and Lori’s kids.

Lori deserves it because she killed her husband and children. And I’m sure she prodded Chad into killing Tammy.

These killers don’t need to be let loose on the streets.

I wonder if they’ll even go for the DP with LVD, maybe they think he was much more involved in all 3 murders, as in more hands on than LVD, or maybe they want him to flip on her because there isn’t quite enough physical evidence for her conviction?

is there a consensus on WS on who was more of the mastermind in this? Personally I think Chad would have never committed a crime if he had never met LVD. Too much of a follower and lazy.

She was already awful and when she put him on a pedestal he saw stars, realized he should have always been up there, and did everything he could to keep himself up there with her. Therefore if anyone flips I think it’ll be him, except he’ll have a much harder time admitting his faults (because of his kids) than she will.

I wonder if they’ll even go for the DP with LVD, maybe they think he was much more involved in all 3 murders, as in more hands on than LVD, or maybe they want him to flip on her because there isn’t quite enough physical evidence for her conviction?

is there a consensus on WS on who was more of the mastermind in this? Personally I think Chad would have never committed a crime if he had never met LVD. Too much of a follower and lazy.

She was already awful and when she put him on a pedestal he saw stars, realized he should have always been up there, and did everything he could to keep himself up there with her. Therefore if anyone flips I think it’ll be him, except he’ll have a much harder time admitting his faults (because of his kids) than she will.
I think she deserves it, as I think she killed Tylee's father too.

Chad values his life….I wonder if he will flip on LV so he gets LWP. I see him flipping more the LV. She has been murdering for some time and thinks she will get away with it. He has not been at the game so long….he had some fear in his voice in his last phone call to her when LE were digging up his yard. If he gets the right lawyer who can talk sense into him, he just may flip. What does everyone else think?

On the court portal it shows that the entry filed under Lori's name is the same notice saying they are seeking the death penalty against Chad.

I think it's filed under Lori's name because the cases are joined and both defendant's names are in the case identification box, the same way it's been served on both Prior and Means even though Means is not acting for Chad. MOO

Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest

Chad values his life….I wonder if he will flip on LV so he gets LWP. I see him flipping more the LV. She has been murdering for some time and thinks she will get away with it. He has not been at the game so long….he had some fear in his voice in his last phone call to her when LE were digging up his yard. If he gets the right lawyer who can talk sense into him, he just may flip. What does everyone else think?

I think there’s probably a lot of physical evidence on that duct tape on JJ, Tylee’s remains, their gravesites and Tammy that the case against him is going to be such a slam dunk he’ll do anything to save himself. I truly think if he didn’t have children he would have done it by now, but admitting to your children you had a role in their mother’s and 2 children’s death? Mr Light and Righteous himself?

I still think he’ll do it, he’s not ready to face the version of afterlife he knows he deserves, and confessing is supposed to be good for the soul after all

I don't think he'll deal. The prosecution would require full disclosure of his role and I think he's one of those who will deny being a murderer to his deathbed, he will probably not even testify. Like Mark Sievers and Chase Merritt, and many others.

To flip on somebody I think you have to be able to show you had a defense for going along with it, some sort of diminished capacity or culpability, and these two were the perfect storm - equal in intent and mindset and that is why it was all so rapid once they met. IMO

Last edited:
IMO he needs to confess to get LWP and spare the families the trial.

I don’t believe the motive was money, unless there is more to the story than I know. And by more to the story, I speculate more complicated financial intertwining among groups.
SBM. Just curious. Have you seen any indication that Chad and Lori had financial dealings outside of their group? Was there an entry fee for the 144k? Did Chad charge for his "readings" of family history and light/dark status? Unlike his friend JR, he didn't seem very business-oriented.

SBM. There isn't a consensus. IMO Chad was undoubtedly the mastermind because the zombie doctrine was his idea (even if he lifted it from somewhere else). He told Lori about who was light and who dark in her family. Chad decided when someone became unsalvageable. That doesn't excuse Lori's role in the murders. I think she was even more financially motivated than Chad.

Questions..since Prior owns the house and Chad will need a new lawyer, can Prior stay on and get paid ? Will Chad be declared indignant? Since he signed over his house?
I don't see the charges in the death penalty announcement for the fraud of insurance?
Will Means be paid still while she is declared incompetent, what has he been doing..? Working for free ?Means knows he out..do you think a death penalty attorney would even want him around with the silly doings on Twitter..
Just some questions..thank you.

Questions..since Prior owns the house and Chad will need a new lawyer, can Prior stay on and get paid ? Will Chad be declared indignant? Since he signed over his house?
I don't see the charges in the death penalty announcement for the fraud of insurance?
Will Means be paid still while she is declared incompetent, what has he been doing..? Working for free ?Means knows he out..do you think a death penalty attorney would even want him around with the silly doings on Twitter..
Just some questions..thank you.

BBM
I see him as a loose cannon...bringing drama with focus off the victims !

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members