Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Judge say Koontz?

Times of change at State Hospital North

Yes. That was the name. I thought it would be "Kunz"; searched and found nothing. You are correct, I am sure. Judging from the looks of the Dr., I'm sure LVD finds him attractive. She will be manipulating him as well.

From the article:

"[Dr.] Koontz is developing an intensive inpatient trauma-focused therapy, which is a protocol developed by Veterans Affairs to help patients with post-traumatic stress disorder. He said when he worked in the outpatient world, his patients often felt they didn't get particularly active therapy at mental hospitals, which is a gap he wants to remedy."

Last edited:
Now, that is interesting, if the prosecution has gone back to correlate travel and trysts between CD and LVD, while CD was married to TD.

That would definitely be part of the case against CD for TD's death.

If CD's children believe CD was framed, and is completely innocent, just an idiot led by his...

Then, why hasn't CD requested a divorce from LVD? Or are we back to "AC did everything"?
Someone on here stated maybe their attorneys think they can't be called to testify against each of if they are married..which isn't true.

Possibly Lori's dream job, here:

The hospital has a wide variety of activities available for the patients, including a morning routine called "Rise-N-Shine," which Koontz described as an important part of the day for many people.

"They'll interact with staff, do their hair, do their makeup, get their nails done and feel like real people, not just patients," he said. "They get up and think about looking good and being clean and proud of who they are."

Can you hear my eyes rolling??? Hypothetically.

jmho ymmv lrr

The hospital has a wide variety of activities available for the patients, including a morning routine called "Rise-N-Shine," which Koontz described as an important part of the day for many people.

"They'll interact with staff, do their hair, do their makeup, get their nails done and feel like real people, not just patients," he said. "They get up and think about looking good and being clean and proud of who they are."

jmho ymmv lrr

Geez. I'm gonna get a physician referral so I can go there!

jmho ymmv lrr

With those photos of the lovely grounds, kinda' nice psych guys, and now I see they'll do my hair and nails... hmmm... I believe I'm beginning to feel a little incompetent and restless... wonder if they'll accept an ol' out-of-state nutter like me :D

ETA: I see @alexwood may also be interested, too! lol

Stop the madness! LVD is going to a SPA!!!! At taxpayer's expense. The entitlement mentality just keeps going.

@Laughing let's us go crazy next week and get booked into an all expense paid spa-cation for mental health treatment.

With those photos of the lovely grounds, kinda' nice psych guys, and now I see they'll do my hair and nails... hmmm... I believe I'm beginning to feel a little incompetent and restless... wonder if they'll accept an ol' out-of-state nutter like me :D

ETA: I see @alexwood may also be interested, too! lol

You bet, sweetie! Maybe we can be roomies!

jmho ymmv lrr

She cannot suffocate, drug, duck tape, dismember , burn, bury her children and simply HIDE AWAY the rest of her life.
She will not dodge this bullet IMO.
Too many, wayyyyy too many want justice for all those SHE MURDERED.
I still think she would of killed Kay if the press was not so 24/7 connected to the Woodcocks.

MOO

So they think their mother asphyxiated herself?
Mote likely they believe a transcendent man is able to shed his wife.
At this point, they’re just saying what they’ve been told to say. If they loved their mother, I don’t understand how they can rationalize it away no matter what their beliefs. It’s about as believable as Caylee Anthony putting duct tape over her own mouth, climbing into a bag and then hopping down the road to go take a nap in the woods. Let’s just hope this case doesn’t end the same way.

From everything I've heard about Chad, how he rates the lightness or darkness of a soul, how he let Tammy work her butt off while he wrote substandard books, and how he aspired to be a cult leader, I really don't think he has the kind of caring for his kids that other parents do.

It's still all about him and I think he will throw anyone under the bus to save himself. If he's telling his kids that he was framed, that means (JMOO) that he's already thrown Lori under the bus, which could account for her precarious mental state. She killed her kids for him--and to be a goddess--and now her god-in-human-form sold her out.

That's all just my opinion, but I can't see Chad ever caring about anyone but Chad.
I wouldn’t doubt that he’d toss his kids in front of that bus if it helped him. I’m not so sure about Lori.

I think both Lori and Chad will blame everything on Alex. IMO they won’t turn on each other. They both have too much to lose. It’s much easier to blame it all on Alex. I have a feeling they still believe they’ll be able to avoid prison and end up living happily ever after somewhere together. That might be why Means wanted her evaluated. Just MOO.

Stop the madness! LVD is going to a SPA!!!! At taxpayer's expense. The entitlement mentality just keeps going.

@Laughing let's us go crazy next week and get booked into an all expense paid spa-cation for mental health treatment.

Lemme check my calendar -- surely this can be scheduled around other appointments!

I deserve to feel good about myself. Even if I'm still jealous of your luxurious red fur.

Pesky job.

Something that stood out to me given all 5 children are in his corner and the talk about brainwashing (for lack of better terms) was...

Emma Murray: "I think if he was going to start a cult, we would be the prime members."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon