Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there you have it. None of this would have happened if Lori didn't come into our lives. I bet Lori's head will explode when she hears that. She will be seething with anger, and no brother Alex to avenge her.
I do agree with the Daybell children on this point.

Chad would likely have continued down the path of being a figurehead in his religious extremist community, continued to take advantage of his female followers, and, ultimately, upset his marriage, regardless of Lori entering the picture.

Murder, though? While I do believe that Chad is just as guilty in the deaths of Lori’s children and Tammy, I do think that Lori is the one that gave the group (including Alex), the gumption, for lack of a better term, to actually carry out the alleged murders.

All MOO.

I believe poor Tammy was being poisoned also and maybe it was taking to long. What was Alex doing so near the house that night. Did he give Chad something to knock her out? And then she was smothered.
Chad thought the embalming would take care of any traces. However , that wasn't the case.
Jmo moo

On the short arrest video, I don't recall seeing EM standing by the squad car. And, the arrest happened down the road, not in the driveway. How did EM get there? Would the squad car have returned to the house? It doesn't seem likely, but who knows?

I had the same question. I would have thought if EM made it to the police cruiser, there would have been footage of it. Maybe not

Good morning all. First cup of coffee is tasting mighty fine. So, I'm wondering since the Daybell children have done this interview with 48 hours if there will be more interviews to follow? One of the children said they had to be a voice for their dad. Maybe 60 minutes or 20/20. IMO If these children are trying to mount some sort of campaign to act as a voice for CD, one interview wont do it. Its pathetic that CD and his legal team are using those children as a resource. By doing so, putting them under a microscope for the world to see and taking away any chance of those children to live any semblance of a normal life. SMH.

Being brought up LDS, why aren't they upset that Chad was excommunicated from the Church?
SBM. Do you have a source for this? Last I had heard from a VI Chad hadn't been excommunicated. Excommunication is a matter that is handled privately. Furthermore, in the case of someone being charged with a crime they wait until the court process finishes up and the person is actually convicted of said crime before they start excommunicating them. At least that is my understanding.

And there you have it. None of this would have happened if Lori didn't come into our lives. I bet Lori's head will explode when she hears that. She will be seething with anger, and no brother Alex to avenge her.
Her head exploding would be great to see. She deserves what they are dishing up. So does their dear old dad.

I do agree with the Daybell children on this point.

Chad would likely have continued down the path of being a figurehead in his religious extremist community, continued to take advantage of his female followers, and, ultimately, upset his marriage, regardless of Lori entering the picture.

Murder, though? While I do believe that Chad is just as guilty in the deaths of Lori’s children and Tammy, I do think that Lori is the one that gave the group (including Alex), the gumption, for lack of a better term, to actually carry out the alleged murders.

All MOO.
I don't know. Supposedly Chad had been anticipating Tammy's "death" and making plans to move into the "second half" of his life for some years prior to her death. Were those plans hatched and set in motion after he met Lori? Possibly? But I suspect if it hadn't been Lori it would have been someone else. I believe Chad was a murderer in his heart for some time prior to actually commiting the acts, and Lori just happened to be the woman he needed at the time to go through with it.

SBM. Do you have a source for this? Last I had heard from a VI Chad hadn't been excommunicated. Excommunication is a matter that is handled privately. Furthermore, in the case of someone being charged with a crime they wait until the court process finishes up and the person is actually convicted of said crime before they start excommunicating them. At least that is my understanding.
Hmm. Why wait? The dead children were on HIS property. But no matter what the church decides, his fate will be decided by God. Chad needs to be very afraid.

To me, this article was to try and taint the jury pool. Hope that the judge puts a gag order on them. It's not up to them to state the cause of Tammy's death.

IMO, they don't know Tammy's true cause of death. They said they haven't seen the report. From my own experience, if her reports stated asphyxiation, it would say "asphyxiation due to __________". My own mother died from a drug overdose that caused her to vomit and choke. Her cause of death is stated as "asphyxiation due to multiple drug toxicity" and manner of death is listed as suicide. Tammy's manner of death has been determined to be homicide, therefore, another person was involved, so if asphyxiation is even partly true, what and who caused the asphyxiation and how?

IMO, they don't know Tammy's true cause of death. They said they haven't seen the report. From my own experience, if her reports stated asphyxiation, it would say "asphyxiation due to __________". My own mother died from a drug overdose that caused her to vomit and choke. Her cause of death is stated as "asphyxiation due to multiple drug toxicity" and manner of death is listed as suicide. Tammy's manner of death has been determined to be homicide, therefore, another person was involved, so if asphyxiation is even partly true, what and who caused the asphyxiation and how?

My take on it was that they heard it through gossip/grandparents, or maybe pled out of a police detective "at least tell us cause of death", and said person threw them a bone and gave them half a COD.

Also, sorry about your mother. :( That seems like a hard way to leave this world.

What the Daybell kids are saying is self-evidently and laughably untrue, but that doesn't mean they're lying. If the last few years have taught us anything, it's that many of us are perfectly capable of believing an absurdity. In practice, we believe what we want to believe, and when information contradicts what we believe, we ignore it and go searching for different information. So while I find some of what the Daybell kids said unconvincing (pretty much everything involving the racoon sounded like a fabrication to me), I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they believed their own ludicrous stories.

And let me be clear: the stories are ludicrous. Nothing about them holds up. The kids' description of the discovery of their mother's death completely contradicts what CD wrote about it for AVOW: the "slight smile" indicative of a peaceful "slip[ping] away" has been replaced by a loud thud, mass confusion, and totally disorienting trauma. The kids' contention that, while burying a racoon in the previously unknown second pet cemetery, their dad failed to notice AxC burying two kids in the original pet cemetery beggars belief. And the idea that LV framed CD and then married him is simply bizarre.

But if millions of people with no personal stake in the issue can believe the COVID-19 vaccination implants a microchip in your arm or makes you magnetic, then there's nothing terribly surprising about some kids believing their almost certainly guilty father is innocent. The only thing that did seem surprising to me was they appear to show so little loyalty toward, or concern for, their mother.

If the facts are what we all assume they are, then these kids are taking the side of their murdering father over that of their murdered mother. My question is less why are they doing this than why do they want to do this? Why would they not want to go all in on finding out what happened to their beloved mother?

In the end, though, I think this is a false paradox. The Daybell kids' passionate defense of their father is inextricably linked to their seeming lack of concern for their mother. In short, the likely truth of what happened to their mother would be indescribably and unimaginably awful to them . . . and unwavering belief in their father's innocence is the only thing that insulates them from having to face it.

So, I just watched the 48 hour special trailer again. I think its the daughter, Emma making the statement that her father was framed. I had said in an earlier post that I believed Lori will flip on Chad. Now I'm thinking Chad might be doing the same thing. He nor his legal team would most definitely NOT let those children go public unless it would be to his advantage. This is an attempt to sow the seeds of doubt to the public that he had any involvement with those babies being found on his property. I'm sure this interview with these children have been in the works for sometime. Maybe LVD got wind of the possibility that this would be coming and she has realized that Chad is gong to flip on her, and she snapped and that's the reason she is being treated for being incompetent.
They just don't put you in a state correctional psychiatric unit or hospital because you just say I'm feeling incompetent.

Prior is the only one that was against the cases being joined, so that tells me too that Chad may flip, but why have divorce proceedings not been started? The only reason I can think of, is that they don't understand the rules of spousal privilege in a criminal case. Maybe they believe Lori can't be compelled to testify against Chad because they are currently married, maybe? It's not accurate tho for atleast 2 reasons, they weren't married at the time of the murders (other than maybe Alex's), and spousal privileges don't apply when the case is related to murder or abuse of children. If they believe spousal privileges apply, then that concerns me because Prior should know this rule. I wouldn't expect Means to know it, but Prior definitely should. This case makes my blood boil. I just pray that there will be justice for Tylee, JJ, Charles and Tammy and although I don't anticipate it, Joe Ryan too. I also pray that all the other cult followers come to their senses before there is more senseless tragedy, tho, the followers we are aware of don't seem to be critical thinkers nor have any common sense.

Sadly, all five of them come across as dopey as dear ol’ dad. Not helping their cause. JMO.

And a personality. One for each of them, in a variety of shapes and sizes. MOO

I did get the feeling that maybe a couple kids are not as on board with the family narrative as the others. Seth said very little and what little Leigha said, didn't give me the impression that they were 100% committed to the story Garth and Emma seemed to be extremely invested in. I could believe that a couple of the kids are just going along to get along since once Chad goes away, the only remaining family they have is their siblings. I also believe they were advised to do this interview and to show a united front. Another thought, if by some crazy chance CD is acquitted, dissenters could be next on the chopping block. That has to be a pretty scary situation to find themselves in. JMO

My take on it was that they heard it through gossip/grandparents, or maybe pled out of a police detective "at least tell us cause of death", and said person threw them a bone and gave them half a COD.

Also, sorry about your mother. :( That seems like a hard way to leave this world.

Thank you for your kind words. My mom had a terribly rough life with no light at the end of the tunnel in sight. I hate that she chose to take her life, but if I'm honest, I understand how she came to the decision and I just pray she has peace now.

I agree that they were not given the full cause of death, but with the manner being homicide, I hope atleast a couple of the kids are using common sense, but (like I said in my post before this one) they may just be going along to get along. I have a feeling that prior to all the deaths when things were just normal, Emma and Garth may have been the closest to Chad and they are unwilling to see anything that makes him look bad. I am very much a daddy's girl, and if my dad was accused of something horrible, I would probably hang on to my own experience with my dad until it was no longer possible. However, I am a critical thinker and I would have ALOT of questions for my dad, and if he couldn't explain logically and with evidence of his innocence, it would get harder and harder to keep my dad on the pedestal I provided for him.

It's all just sad. So many lives have been destroyed. I have empathy for the Chad's children, but pray they come to their senses. I have a feeling that the actual trial and evidence may cause some wavering in their belief of their dad's innocence. Unfortunately, it's up to them to determine how much of the evidence they choose to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa