Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in my opinion. I think she's an evil monster and is using the system as she has all her life..conveniently going for the GOD theory. I still think she's faking and unfortunately the medical professionals have been duped (have personally seen it done). Means is using this as a way to delay things and Lori controls the narrative this way. Jmo moo moo..
Means seems to be obessive about her. This is the diagnosis that Awen said and was posted by Awen and not redacted out while speaking about Means giving her information..jmo moo moo..

I must have missed that Awen had said that. (my apologies if my post came across in a negative manner towards you! I didn’t intend that. I too am not buying it.)

I’d also agree disclosing that information is something he shouldn’t be doing. Add it to the list

Chad Daybell waives right to speedy trial

upload_2021-8-25_18-27-22.png

Chad Daybell has waived his right to a speedy trial.

The newly filed court documents were submitted to the courts Aug. 19. Daybell is currently scheduled to have his trial begin in November, but with the development, his trial likely could be pushed to 2022.

Daybell has been charged with murder for the death of Tylee Ryan, JJ Vallow, and his former wife, Tammy Daybell.

Lori Vallow Daybell's case remains on hold.

5f29d5f070f1b.image.jpg

Last edited:
Hang on a sec. If Laurie is mentally ill, doesn’t that automatically mean Chad is too? Considering they both believe in the exact same things? Also, we have mental illness in my family. When psychosis hits, it is pretty darned noticeable, to put it mildly! She merely believes in her religion. I think her religion (not LDS, Chad’s invented religion) is nuts but that doesn’t make her nuts. A lot of religions are wacky. I sure hope this doesnt work as a defense (Idaho sort of takes it into consideration) for killing everybody. Psychosis would prevent someone from being as organized as she is and as sly.

Hang on a sec. If Laurie is mentally ill, doesn’t that automatically mean Chad is too? Considering they both believe in the exact same things?

Snipped by me. Not necessarily. CD could very well have told his attorneys he doesn't believe a single thing he was hawking all these years, whereas LVD could remain firm in her conviction that she's a translated being, yadda yadda...

It's anyone's guess, really. To be a fly on the wall during those conversations with their attorneys.

JMO.

Snipped by me. Not necessarily. CD could very well have told his attorneys he doesn't believe a single thing he was hawking all these years, whereas LVD could remain firm in her conviction that she's a translated being, yadda yadda...

It's anyone's guess, really. To be a fly on the wall during those conversations with their attorneys.

JMO.

Yeah, I'm with you. Lori/the subject just has to be receptive. We have information, admittedly subjective, from Julie Rowe and other women who knew him personally that Lori isn't the first "other woman" Chad has hit on.

I must have missed that Awen had said that. (my apologies if my post came across in a negative manner towards you! I didn’t intend that. I too am not buying it.)

I’d also agree disclosing that information is something he shouldn’t be doing. Add it to the list
No problem.. you didn't offend..this is a 21 ring circus lead by Lori and Means..Judge, prosecutors are not just doing this so there is not a mistrial. My opinion is they are weak and out of their league. Jmo moo moo..I would love to think Means was reported to the Idaho bar but I don't believe anyone did it. Jmo

Last edited:
I think that if anything, Chad has got even better looking since his arrest! :p:D:p:D:p:D:p

Hang on a sec. If Laurie is mentally ill, doesn’t that automatically mean Chad is too? Considering they both believe in the exact same things? Also, we have mental illness in my family. When psychosis hits, it is pretty darned noticeable, to put it mildly! She merely believes in her religion. I think her religion (not LDS, Chad’s invented religion) is nuts but that doesn’t make her nuts. A lot of religions are wacky. I sure hope this doesnt work as a defense (Idaho sort of takes it into consideration) for killing everybody. Psychosis would prevent someone from being as organized as she is and as sly.

I think it is a mistake to assume that we know what Lori's mental competence is right now. Things change.

I think it is also a mistake to conflate mental wellness and competence to assist in defense. A person can be mentally unwell, but fully able to know when laws are being broken and make decisions around that. One would hope the decision would be to comply with law, but hiding actions and lying are also competent decisions.

I agree that Lori displayed competence many times for us on body cams, etc. She was able to make (horrific) decisions and cover her tracks. She was able to adapt to the expectations of various settings. Far more than average, she lied to accomplish this. And her decisions were made with a mind that did not seem well to me-she seemed sociopathic- but she was competent.

It does not mean she is competent now, or has been in the recent past. We do not have access to her recent behavior. The competence evaluation is about current functioning, not how she was functioning reviewing beneficiaries, lying to police about her “stolen” purse, shopping wedding rings, etc.

Chad's behavior in 2019 ish was also horrific, not well mentally, but competent. His competence continues, so he is able to assist in his defense.

Both of these accused multiple murderers appear to have been mentally unwell but competent while murdering. Since then, one of them has apparently lost the competence part. She will probably get it back and face justice. If not, she will never be free again.

I think that if anything, Chad has got even better looking since his arrest! :p:D:p:D:p:D:p

Not the main point, it's about who they really are and how their life has changed.

It's about being together and "carefree" then what horrendous evil they chose to do and the consequences, which are, now they are in jail and not "carefree" and together anymore.

Now who they really are has been exposed.

Jail does age you though. I know both will look older after a few years behind bars. I'm sure I'll find photos of their prison mugshots.

In my opinion both will land in Idaho prisons with a higher level classification. Inmates hate what they did. They probably will need protective custody which is like a prison within a prison.

Idaho Department of Correction | Integrity * Positive Attitude * Respect

Last edited:
Just curious about how many people believe LVD is actually back at the jail and has been for some time? I know that inpatient treatment centers usually are not locked down and if a patient really wanted to leave - they could actually walk out. (some do have locked down portions of their facility).
I have been thinking about this since she was first transferred out of the jail and there was a lockdown announced due to threats to the mental health inpatient facilities in Idaho. Safety is the number one priority for both the jail and the treatment facility. I am wondering if they got her to agree to taking medications and therapy is probably via online format due to covid - they transferred her back to the jail while providing these services. (Thus ensuring safety). This might explain the almost daily visits from MM to the jail. Especially now since Archibald has now joined him on occasion. I keep going back and forth as to what the actual reason MM would be going to the jail so frequently if his client was not even there. Of course, if she was "not competent" to assist in her defense - it would not make any sense for him to visit her if in a psychotic/delusional state.

There is an interview with ES on Hidden Crime channel

Did not finish it yet, but it's fascinating how the minds of these people are convoluted.
He still does not doubt that if the person says he/she "sees" something - then it's a vision, truth, "thin veil", etc. It's easier for him to believe that there are light and dark visions that compete with each other and the person just needs to see which one is which, than to question these "visions" overall. CD is a visionary, no doubt, according to him, just led astray by wrong forces.
No critical thinking whatsoever.

Sheesh, what a crazy bunch. They make up "visions", believe in them themselves, then share with gullible others, who believe in them together and then create their own "visions" to believe in (because no critical thinking and willingness to be a part of something "bigger"). What a plentiful soil for producing mentally disturbed cultists.
ETA: MOO, of course.

Last edited:
It's interesting how MG and ES didn't have visions themselves, but firmly believed in other people's. Without that ability you likely weren't a candidate for leadership within the group/cult, although ES was the one who studied various religious doctrines in detail and even co-wrote books about some. IIRC, it was stated in one of the released documents that at some point ZP started having visions as well. It's almost like she was being promoted.

It's interesting how MG and ES didn't have visions themselves, but firmly believed in other people's. Without that ability you likely weren't a candidate for leadership within the group/cult, although ES was the one who studied various religious doctrines in detail and even co-wrote books about some. IIRC, it was stated in one of the released documents that at some point ZP started having visions as well. It's almost like she was being promoted.
I think it all comes down to personal complexes of the members: humbleness/self-criticism vs ego/power seeking. So for instance, in MG and ES self-criticism is stronger than ego/powerseeking behavior, thus even if very subconsciously willing to see those visions and striving to that (also the reason for willingness to accept this possibility of having visions/being visionaries), unconscious self-critics within them does not allow them to blindly trust what they make up. Whereas CD and LV did not have this "limit".
Not sure if I explained it well, hope it makes sense :rolleyes:

ETA: in other words that's also the difference between cult leaders and cult followers. Both willing to believe something that flatters their subconscious, but the former have no limits on ego, whereas the latter have.
All MOO of course.

I think it all comes down to personal complexes of the members: humbleness/self-criticism vs ego/power seeking. So for instance, in MG and ES self-criticism is stronger than ego/powerseeking behavior, thus even if very subconsciously willing to see those visions and striving to that (also the reason for willingness to accept this possibility of having visions/being visionaries), unconscious self-critics within them does not allow them to blindly trust what they make up. Whereas CD and LV did not have this "limit".
Not sure if I explained it well, hope it makes sense :rolleyes:

ETA: in other words that's also the difference between cult leaders and cult followers. Both willing to believe something that flatters their subconscious, but the former have no limits on ego, whereas the latter have.
All MOO of course.

i have the interview running in the background with other things I am working on..... I am actually quite interested in it, and appreciate Eric and certainly the HIdden True Crime format/style.

And some of this conversation about various times and dates is very interesting as well.
I remain so curious as to why they all really did believe Chad to be the visionary.... when once again, as heard in this interview, he takes a belief of someone else and then runs with it..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member