Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between interviews and VIs, it seems to me that Lori cut contact with people about 18 months ago. Our VI @echoecho222 has stated that. Echo, do you have a last date of contact?

Relatives are saying she changed in the past 18 months.

March 2018 would be 18 months for when the children were last seen.

This is significant, because it seems like the "well check" was in September, 2019. And this indicates that March, 2018 was the last time that the children were verified as "seen" by any verified sources?! Wow. That is almost 18 months.

This is significant, because it seems like the "well check" was in September, 2019. And this indicates that March, 2018 was the last time that the children were verified as "seen" by any verified sources?! Wow. That is almost 18 months.
Well check on Joshua was on November 26th, 2019. Children were last seen in the end of September 2019, per police press release.

Hey Mods! So we stay on track here...
Yay or Nay on sleuthing the following people?

Alex Cox - Lori's brother who 'died' the day after Chad's wife body was exhumed. He seems to have been involved in a murder (or 2 or 3 or ?).

Melani - Lori's niece whose mom Stacy died in the late 90's. Melani is involved in the cult and may or may not be missing with Lori and Chad.

Joe Ryan - Lori's dead 2nd husband

Charles Vallow - another dead husband of Lori's - killed by Lori's brother Alex in 'self defense'.

Tammy Daybell- Dead wife of Chad whose body was recently exhumed.

All - I am going to report this post to help us out. Any others you want to know about?

Last edited:
Thank you....I understand the same as you..... Is Melani's new husband "vanished" also ? Who/when/where are the last factual people/dates/place that Melani and Taylee were seen alive ?....moo

I don't think we know where Melani and new husband are but I am not sure if that means they are missing. Perhaps LE does know where they are?? I don't know.
I don't think we know for sure the last date Tylee was seen alive.
There is a lot we don't know!

Well check on Joshua was on November 26th, 2019. Children were last seen in the end of September 2019, per police press release.
The school saw Joshua last in September 2019..... Who saw "already home school graduated" Taylee in Idaho/Arizona last and when ?.... I have not spotted that specific info yet.... When was Melani last seen ?.... This is one very interesting case...moo

I didn't say that. 18 months back from the children were last seen (09/2019) is March 2018. Sources are saying changes started happening around that time.

I don't think we know where Melani and new husband are but I am not sure if that means they are missing. Perhaps LE does know where they are?? I don't know.
I don't think we know for sure the last date Tylee was seen alive.
There is a lot we don't know!
Agreed.....Now we just wait for LE to solve this unusual, many layered for possibly years, multi-persons case....moo

I didn't say that. 18 months back from the children were last seen (09/2019) is March 2018. Sources are saying changes started happening around that time.
I think it's started even before that. Four years ago, per Lori's friend, Lori started reading Chad's books on the end of the world and became obsessed with the books.
"He writes books about the end of the world and how to prepare for it. This happened about four years before Lori would eventually marry the author."
Former friend of missing woman, kids speaks of her complicated marital past, with two husbands dead

I keep getting a little freaked out that Alex took all those trips to Columbia. Is there any chance we should be considering Columbia here? (Please tell me no!)
Since one has to buy a plane ticket, and authorities would know who bought a plane ticket, my guess is we shouldn't be considering Columbia.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked:
Was there ever someone looking out for Tylee?
The school, friends, family, etc.? Because I see that the welfare check was about JJ but I see nothing in regards to her.

Also, Alex's past is incredibly concerning. He was a trucker, correct? If so I think that we should also start figuring out where he used to work. Maybe some info will come up from that?

Sure, but if I tell you my brother is a satanist, does that make it true? (I don't have a brother.) I'd take everything not coming from law enforcement with a grain of salt.
I think the same caution applies when relatives/friends/witnesses give interviews to MSM - approved sources around here. Believing their testimonies is up to you.

Tylee has been added to the Idaho Missing Persons Clearinghouse.
(For Joshua's listing, see ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019)

IDAHO MISSING PERSONS CLEARINGHOUSE
View Missing Persons

TYLEE ASHLYN RYAN
Last Contact: 09/23/2019 (age 17)

viewPhoto.jpeg

DOB: 09/24/2002
Race: White
Height: 5'00"
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

If you have any information concerning TYLEE please contact
REXBURG PD @ (208)359-3000

The school saw Joshua last in September 2019..... Who saw "already home school graduated" Taylee in Idaho/Arizona last and when ?.... I have not spotted that specific info yet.... When was Melani last seen ?.... This is one very interesting case...moo

I think some reports in the media make it sound like Tylee was seen in September, but they're vague enough or talking in terms of both Tylee and JJ that I've thought it was an error in reporting. I don't think there has been any specific report of Tylee being seen or definitively talking/communicating with anyone in a long time. That doesn't mean it didn't happen, but it hasn't be credibly reported, IMO.

Mexico... Just last month.

Could they have left the country?

"Over the years, members of the extended LeBaron family have spread throughout northern Mexico as well as into Arizona and Utah, according to Matthew Bowman, a historian and author of “The Mormon People: The Making of an American Faith.”

[...]

"The family has had a sordid history, Bowman said. Its founder's sons fell victim to infighting. One, Ervil LeBaron, formed his own church that took on a cult following, said Anna LeBaron, who was one of Ervil's 51 children with 13 wives. She was born at the LeBaron colony and escaped her father's cult when she was 13; she detailed her experience in a 2017 book, "The Polygamist's Daughter."

The cult was disbanded in the early 1990s and her father died in prison in 1981 while serving a life sentence for murder.

"My father would order mob-style hits and those would be carried out by his cult members if they stopped believing in him or his practice or religion and left, or sometimes it was rival cult leaders that were blood-atoned for being false prophets," she said, adding that media outlets dubbed him the "Mormon Manson."

Slain U.S. citizens were part of Mormon offshoot with sordid history

(For Joshua's listing, see ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019)

View Missing Persons

TYLEE ASHLYN RYAN

View attachment 222498

So she was last seen the day before her 17th birthday?

View Missing Persons

TYLEE ASHLYN RYAN

View attachment 222498

Well this is pretty much officially saying someone saw her on 9/23 I guess, even if we don't know the circumstances.

Mexico... Just last month.

Could they have left the country?

At least in theory they could be any where I suppose. And Mormon fundamentalist groups that have split from the main church and practice polygamy as well as some mainstream Mormon communities back in the late 1800s set up in Mexico. (Mitt Romney's father, for example, was born in Mexico in one of those communities.) However, the kind of group Chad and Lori are said to be a part of are much different and the reason why they might flee is much different than those other groups. The reason those other group are attracted to Mexico (polygamy is, if not legal, at least ignored) does't seem to apply here either. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member