Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stripping away all the religious, criminal and moral aspects of this case, there is only one single thing that is most important right now: to establish the whereabouts and well-being of these missing children. These two, Lori and Chad Daybell, need to provide answers and produce those children. Their lawyer needs to see that that happens, or explain why he can't do it. How can you claim to represent someone as a client, but not be in control of their actions?

Lori and Chad Daybell, prove to us that what we suspect is innuendo and speculation, rather than fact. It's that easy.

My mom used to read his books as they came out. That changed when the Daybells moved to Idaho from Utah (they used to live across the street from me!). My mom recounts going to a book signing after their move that was here in Utah, and being very weirded out by the high volume of people there who were asking Chad to prophesy for them. Unfortunately, memories like this have only recently been told to me, and we didn't even know that AVOW or PAP existed. Being prepared for natural disaster and such was a common thread between my family (Douglas, specifically just my parents in this instance) and the Daybells, so that was never suspect to me. Maybe another Douglas felt differently, but I don't know. Regarding Chad's membership with the LDS church: No one has heard anything about Chad being excommunicated. The church doesn't make that info public, and we aren't sure that even his kids would hear anything about it. At this point, we should consider Chad an inactive or non-practicing member, much like myself.
I'm so sorry, I am very confused- I thought you were a member of Tammy's family? Or do I have the wrong poster, lol?

So glad you are verified, and thank you so much for doing this!

He's basically a crime blogger who inserts himself in cases.

He's a member here so we get more leeway in discussing what he says, but it's definitely all unsubstantiated.
He interviews actual relatives like Joshua's grandpa and grandma. So wouldn't say that its all unsubstantiated. His info comes from people like relatives of the persons involved.

I'm aware that LDS have last days/Armageddon beliefs as do most Christians who believe the book of Revelation but I have never heard of being trained for battle and coming to purge us non-LDS bad guys. I'm curious about why the church has not denounced these beliefs if they're against their church's teachings.

If these were being reported widely in the news as LDS beliefs and they thought it was making them look bad you'd definitely be hearing about a press release distancing themselves from this. Now, if it is on their radar, the church isn't being dragged into it so keeping quiet is the route I'd expect them to take.

If these were being reported widely in the news as LDS beliefs and they thought it was making them look bad you'd definitely be hearing about a press release distancing themselves from this. Now, if it is on their radar, the church isn't being dragged into it so keeping quiet is the route I'd expect them to take.

Also, if Chad hasn't actually been excommunicated then these beliefs causing PR issues for the church at this point could also result in him being excommunicated, even if he turns out to be totally innocent of any crime and the kids show up unharmed and in good shape.

Questions - Do I understand this correctly ?- Melani, the grown daughter of Stacey, Lori's "since 1996 dead sister", is now "AWOL/missing " also ?... Where is Melani's new husband ? Is he missing too ?..... What is the last reported factual live sightings of both Melani and Taylee ?......moo

Gray Hughes is the only You tuber allowed as a source for discussion on Websleuths. He is an experienced crime sleuther and member here but his stuff may still be opinion or hearsay depending who he talks to. He does often get access to the families that others do not get. MOO
BBM. That's not true. John Lordan is another excellent youtuber specializing in true crime, whose videos often feature here. His presentation style is very different from Gray's. He does interviews as well, for example, he interviewed Adrienne Quintal's sister (which was quoted in her thread several times). I don't think he has covered this case yet.

He interviews actual relatives like Joshua's grandpa and grandma. So wouldn't say that its all unsubstantiated. His info comes from people like relatives of the persons involved.
Sure, but if I tell you my brother is a satanist, does that make it true? (I don't have a brother.) I'd take everything not coming from law enforcement with a grain of salt.

Sure, but if I tell you my brother is a satanist, does that make it true? (I don't have a brother.) I'd take everything not coming from law enforcement with a grain of salt.
Well, if we wait for law enforcement to say something, we shouldn't hold our breath. LE seems to be moving at the speed of a turtle.
And never mind how many people ended up dead and LE is still investigating with no arrests/charges, and Chad and Lori aren't considered suspects per LE in any of these demises as far as I can tell.

Questions - Do I understand this correctly ?- Melani, the grown daughter of Stacey, Lori's "since 1996 dead sister", is now "AWOL/missing " also ?... Where is Melani's new husband ? Is he missing too ?..... What is the last reported factual live sightings of both Melani and Taylee ?......moo

My best understanding is that Melani tried to have her husband, BB, killed a couple of months ago. That failed and he divorced her and she re-married someone in the cult and we haven't had her whereabouts confirmed at this point. And Stacy is Melani's mom that died - Stacy is Lori and Alex's sister.

My best understanding is that Melani tried to have her husband, BB, killed a couple of months ago. That failed and he divorced her and she re-married someone in the cult and we haven't had her whereabouts confirmed at this point. And Stacy is Melani's mom that died - Stacy is Lori and Alex's sister.
Thank you....I understand the same as you..... Is Melani's new husband "vanished" also ? Who/when/where are the last factual people/dates/place that Melani and Taylee were seen alive ?....moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname