Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Mail isn't known for its accuracy. Like, Lori so wasn't a librarian.
So I don't know if we can believe what this article claims about Alex Cox criminal record either?

I was mostly interested in the statement from the police chief. But yeah, reading that Alex had convictions for assault in Texas and Utah is new to me.

Daily Mail isn't known for its accuracy. Like, Lori so wasn't a librarian.
So I don't know if we can believe what this article claims about Alex Cox criminal record either?

But this story is about the kids missing from Rexford, not Rexburg. Maybe the mother there is a librarian. :) (Yeah, their lack of accuracy kind of jumps out in that article.)

Interesting. Sure sounds like this case in that it has elements that we know are true or some that many believe to be. But then it makes out that being buried "hours away" from their home is a big deal, but really in Tammy's case it isn't. In fact, her being buried in Rexburg would have seemed off to me given their recent history there. And the kid(s) I've seen speaking out on Facebook don't seem conflicted, instead more or less defending Chad. I'd think they'd have just stayed quiet if they were conflicted as a default reaction. Of course I don't know them or their personalities and people are different, so I could be way off. MOO and such. :)

Tammy being buried in Springville was due to family ties in Springville, not to keep the grave hours away from where she lived. We've got over 5 families in the area and all of them either used to or still do live in Springville. Tammy was buried adjacent to her dad's parents. It would have been more suspicious if she WASN'T buried in Springville.

Tammy being buried in Springville was due to family ties in Springville, not to keep the grave hours away from where she lived. We've got over 5 families in the area and all of them either used to or still do live in Springville. Tammy was buried adjacent to her dad's parents. It would have been more suspicious if she WASN'T buried in Springville.
So we had this debate going-why didn't Chad had Tammy cremated? If Chad wanted Tammy cremated, would that have raised red flags with the family?

So we had this debate going-if Chad wanted Tammy cremated, would that have raised red flags with the family?

After thinking for a moment, 100% it would have raised red flags. No one in the family has been cremated, and the family has reserved multiple cemetery plots all next to each other specifically for burying specific people. Someone being cremated would disrupt that, no?

So there’s nothing to see (some playlists, but no content) but I found Tammy Daybell’s YouTube channel. The “About” section confirms it’s hers.

Tammy

ETA: 12.7k subscribers. I wonder if there was content that’s been wiped? Can you use Wayback for YouTube channels?

Just a few answers/corrections. Red original, orange the answer/correct info.

From the looks of the docket in Travis County (search Lori Ryan) the case substantially ends on 5/23/2011 however a blanket order is entered 5/18/2015 and two other orders occur on 10/17/2017. The case picks up in Maricopa County, AZ in 2011 (this case is short and a new one starts in 2012). So, it seems the move to AZ by Lori and Charles occurs in the first half of 2011. The 2012 case there is an entry - 7/31/2014 UPI - Updated Information Address and/or Name 8/1/2014 Respondent - that suggests the move to Hawaii was in the July, 2014 time frame (Lori is the Respondent).

Thank you! So helpful.

I've picked up on a few things that have been mentioned where a little bit of detail might be helpful:

It was stated somewhere that they moved to Hawaii to open a juice stand. Does anyone know the name of it? I've been trying to research in the business registration and sales tax license databases here without success. Knowing when they applied for and surrendered those licenses will pin down the dates for the Hawaii move. Unfortunately one cannot search by principal name here. I can search by agent name but that turned up nothing. There is no reason they would need to form a business but they would need a tax license for virtually any business and a health permit for a juice stand.

Tylee mentions in a post somewhere that her favorite drink from "Real Fruit" is strawberry banana. I take that as a clue that "Real Fruit" might be the name of the juice stand business but it is so generic as to not be helpful when searching.

There is another entire avenue that I am trying to explore and coming up empty and this could be very relevant in terms of explaining motives and pinning down dates. Charles Vallow had/has a linked in page. It is easy to find so I am not linking it here. But his picture is on it so it is definitely his. On there we find out he was in the annuities/insurance business in several states including some not mentioned elsewhere yet. That generally requires a state license yet I have not found a current or past license for him in any of those states or nationally. Could be because he is dead but I doubt it. One of those states is Hawaii and I know for a fact that dead people are not purged here.

The linkedin page also states he is managing partner or owner of a couple of businesses. Digging into those brought up a few more business names that he is associated with and each one has a disabled website. That's not terribly unusual if he is dead. I was able to Wayback them but the results were uninteresting.

I think other people have posted Princeville addresses for the family but Tylee went to school in Kapa'a. According to the link below, that makes sense because Kapa'a HS (and MS) serve the entire North Shore of Kauai where Princeville is located. See link below.

Kauai School Districts - Which Side of the Island is Right For Your Child? - Hawaii Real Estate Market & Trends | Hawaii Life

Finally, the speculation about cyanide poisoning being the cause for a couple of our victims is questionable to me. There is a distinct odor associated with cyanide poisoning that all first responders are (or should be) trained to look for. And cyanide poisoning is treatable if caught soon enough. So it would not be the ideal choice for someone looking for a death to appear to be from natural causes.

So there’s nothing to see (no content) but I found Tammy Daybell’s YouTube channel. The “About” section confirms it’s hers.

Tammy

That's odd, I could have sworn there were videos Tammy and the kids made on that channel. Did they just recently get privatized/deleted? I know there were videos on Youtube of people watching those videos (for no justifiable reason), but who has access to the account? My first guess would be a Daybell kid, but I don't know.

That's odd, I could have sworn there were videos Tammy and the kids made on that channel. Did they just recently get privatized/deleted? I know there were videos on Youtube of people watching those videos (for no justifiable reason), but who has access to the account? My first guess would be a Daybell kid, but I don't know.

I don’t think anyone gets 12.7k subscribers with zero content (unless one buys subscribers, but I doubt that’s the case here!). Even interesting videos on this case such as crazy JR haven’t reached 12k views yet, so I don’t think they’ve come from mere interest in the case either. It looks like it’s been wiped. Chad could still have access, but yes it could be the kids.

Things seem to be slowly disappearing all over the place.

Cyanide is not a good poison? Are you confusing cyanide with something else? I can start posting links to all the cases where people died from cyanide poisoning. Lots of cases where people committed suicide in court and died pretty much instantly. Maybe you can treat it if the dose is small enough, but if it's not, it's pretty much lethal. Maybe read about Dr. Autumn Klein poisoning by cyanide? It wasn't obvious from the start as doctors were trying to save her that she was poisoned by cyanide. Poisoning was only discovered after her blood was analyzed and she was already dead.

Last edited:
After thinking for a moment, 100% it would have raised red flags. No one in the family has been cremated, and the family has reserved multiple cemetery plots all next to each other specifically for burying specific people. Someone being cremated would disrupt that, no?

I was pretty sure that even though some sources indicate Mormons aren't as anti-cremation as they once were, that they still are against it, so I suspected that just talk of cremation would have got someone wondering.

I'll bet one of the kids had access and deleted it. The "About" describes it as a family page, even listing all of the kids. I'll bet one of them had access to it or at a minimum had access to Tammy's computer of passwords and did that.

Well, Alex' body is likely being autopsied from top to bottom. I can only wish they did autopsy on Tammy right after she died.
Once you die your body stops metabolizing drugs/poisons. So a couple of months is not a serious problem in identifying toxins. You're right that an immediate autopsy would have been better, but they'll be able to detect most common toxins in the remains.

Don't expect the autopsy results to be released publicly though for a while. They might be. But I suspect that as long as all parties are not accounted for, they will want to keep things quiet.

Once you die your body stops metabolizing drugs/poisons. So a couple of months is not a serious problem in identifying toxins. You're right that an immediate autopsy would have been better, but they'll be able to detect most common toxins in the remains.

Don't expect the autopsy results to be released publicly though for a while. They might be. But I suspect that as long as all parties are not accounted for, they will want to keep things quiet.
It is absolutely a very serious problem. Here is an example of the guy they think died from cyanide poisoning. They couldn't find any after exhumation. Because:
"“Cyanide has a short half-life, and it may be lost over the postmortem interval unless the tissues are adequately preserved,” Cina said Friday. “In this case, due to advanced putrefaction of the tissue, no cyanide was detected” after the exhumation."
Autopsy: No more clues on how lottery winner was poisoned

Last edited:
I've picked up on a few things that have been mentioned where a little bit of detail might be helpful:

It was stated somewhere that they moved to Hawaii to open a juice stand. Does anyone know the name of it? I've been trying to research in the business registration and sales tax license databases here without success. Knowing when they applied for and surrendered those licenses will pin down the dates for the Hawaii move. Unfortunately one cannot search by principal name here. I can search by agent name but that turned up nothing. There is no reason they would need to form a business but they would need a tax license for virtually any business and a health permit for a juice stand.

Tylee mentions in a post somewhere that her favorite drink from "Real Fruit" is strawberry banana. I take that as a clue that "Real Fruit" might be the name of the juice stand business but it is so generic as to not be helpful when searching.

There is another entire avenue that I am trying to explore and coming up empty and this could be very relevant in terms of explaining motives and pinning down dates. Charles Vallow had/has a linked in page. It is easy to find so I am not linking it here. But his picture is on it so it is definitely his. On there we find out he was in the annuities/insurance business in several states including some not mentioned elsewhere yet. That generally requires a state license yet I have not found a current or past license for him in any of those states or nationally. Could be because he is dead but I doubt it. One of those states is Hawaii and I know for a fact that dead people are not purged here.

The linkedin page also states he is managing partner or owner of a couple of businesses. Digging into those brought up a few more business names that he is associated with and each one has a disabled website. That's not terribly unusual if he is dead. I was able to Wayback them but the results were uninteresting.

I think other people have posted Princeville addresses for the family but Tylee went to school in Kapa'a. According to the link below, that makes sense because Kapa'a HS (and MS) serve the entire North Shore of Kauai where Princeville is located. See link below.

Kauai School Districts - Which Side of the Island is Right For Your Child? - Hawaii Real Estate Market & Trends | Hawaii Life

Finally, the speculation about cyanide poisoning being the cause for a couple of our victims is questionable to me. There is a distinct odor associated with cyanide poisoning that all first responders are (or should be) trained to look for. And cyanide poisoning is treatable if caught soon enough. So it would not be the ideal choice for someone looking for a death to appear to be from natural causes.

Great post-- I also noticed Tylees references to "Real Fruit" but I couldn't find much other than a business called Real Fruit and Ice Cream. But that business is on the wrong island (Maui) and was open long before they moved to HI, so I don't think that's right.

Just a note for searching-- Charles' legal first name is Leland. Charles is one of his middle names. His full name was "Leland Charles Anthony Vallow" according to one of his obituaries: View Leland Vallow's Obituary on americanpress.com and share memories
So when you search legal documents try Leland for the first name (although he is also in some documents as just Charles or L. Charles Vallow).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann