Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the report it says he has a cell phone to his ear speaking to dispatch (911) I think. Did he look hurt?

She didnt move out till 31 August and this was 11 July I believe. So they lived there for another 7 weeks.
And had a pool party later in the day. SMH

I don't think the Mormons in Mexico are FLDS. I saw video of them. They seem like plain old disgruntled people. (Mad at the Mexicans about water rights)
But would they hide Lori and Chad? They don't seem like end times or cult people. They seem to have money. They do live in the both the US (AZ) and Mexico and most are dual citizens.Relatives of massacre victims torn over future in Mexico as most flee

Umm. Probably going to get deleted, but this group is not FLDS, but another polygamous group. I believe another Mormon fundamentalist group headed up by a guy with the last name of LeBaron called Church of the First Born. There are a lot of Mormon communities, both mainstream (Mitt Romney's dad was born in Mexico, his parents a part of one of these) and polygamous splinter groups that have settled in different parts of Mexico.

Umm. Probably going to get deleted, but this group is not FLDS, but another polygamous group. I believe another Mormon fundamentalist group headed up by a guy with the last name of LeBaron called Church of the First Born. There are a lot of Mormon communities, both mainstream (Mitt Romney's dad was born in Mexico, his parents a part of one of these) and polygamous splinter groups that have settled in different parts of Mexico.
Yes I don’t want to offend anyone. I’ve done quite a lot of reading about them as I find it very interesting. I just wondered if, as manipulative as she is some of these groups would be easy to convince she needed help/was innocent/being set up etc. Especially if they haven’t been following the news. Just if anyone knows anyone out there it would be worth sending them the photos or news articles. Just in case. She might be somewhere completely different. But while these kids are in such danger it’s worth covering all bases IMO.

To clarify, Charles Vallow did not arrive at the Chandler house where he was murdered with a baseball bat. <modsnip: no MSM to substantiate information stated as fact> There is NO evidence Charles hit Alex with a baseball bat. Both Tylee and JJ were there and witnessed the murder.

This is post number 13 from thread 5 and I think may be the poster that we remembered who mentioned Tylee and the baseball bat but it was moderated as not having any MSM to support it. That could only have come from the police report or someone who was present.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed.
Yes I don’t want to offend anyone. I’ve done quite a lot of reading about them as I find it very interesting. I just wondered if, as manipulative as she is some of these groups would be easy to convince she needed help/was innocent/being set up etc. Especially if they haven’t been following the news. Just if anyone knows anyone out there it would be worth sending them the photos or news articles. Just in case. She might be somewhere completely different. But while these kids are in such danger it’s worth covering all bases IMO.

It is my personal opinion that the marriage was out of convenience rather than love; furthermore, no one was going to hold a candle to his beloved sister, twisted as that sounds. Moo.
Ok, but suicide???
That does not sound plausable but in fairness very little about any of it seems plausable

Ok, but suicide???
That does not sound plausable but in fairness very little about any of it seems plausable
Alex had already gone to prison for attacking Lori's ex husband, maybe he didn't want to go back? Maybe he thought charges might be coming for the Charles Vallow murder or other crime he committed? MOO

This is post number 13 from thread 5 and I think may be the poster that we remembered who mentioned Tylee and the baseball bat but it was moderated as not having any MSM to support it. That could only have come from the police report or someone who was present.

Looking back at @j55stand posts, I can tell there is a good bit of knowledge. Restrained knowledge, likely. If you are somehow related, my deepest condolences. I hope you’ll come back and join us and help us make sense of this and find these kids.

I really want to know what life was like for Tylee after this.

also, I can’t find the therapy dog bit. Was JJ still in possession of a therapy dog at this point? That’s alot to scramble together if so, two kids and a dog and keys.

Looking back at @j55stand posts, I can tell there is a good bit of knowledge. Restrained knowledge, likely. If you are somehow related, my deepest condolences. I hope you’ll come back and join us and help us make sense of this and find these kids.

I really want to know what life was like for Tylee after this.

also, I can’t find the therapy dog bit. Was JJ still in possession of a therapy dog at this point? That’s alot to scramble together if so, two kids and a dog and keys.

Not sure exact time, found this:

A timeline of the events surrounding the disappearance of J.J. Vallow and Tylee Ryan
July/August (approximate): J.J.'s beloved service dog Bailey is returned to the kennel from which the dog was purchased, according to grandmother Kay Vallow Woodcock.

Maybe I'm wrong (I haven't gone back to check) but wasn't it JJ55stand that posted the Court docs related to AC's guilty plea etc involving Joseph Ryan?? (Seems the poster shared them here and then Lum posted it soon thereafter?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen