Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been going over the Zaela Walker case, to see when/what the turning point was in arresting the parents. It seems there was a failed polygraph that lead them to believe Zaela was no longer alive. Lori and Chad have a lawyer, so I'm pretty sure no polygraph was given. Is there any way a court can compel them to take one? Also, can anyone help me find other cases where grandparents or other family reported children missing from the custodial parent? Just trying to see how they approached the issue. Moo.

AZ law allows anyone to request autopsy reports although there may be a fee.

How to Obtain an Autopsy Report in Arizona
I requested the autopsy report and they will send it to me for free via e-mail once it's completed. I don't know what the approval process looks like with public records requests, especially if it's probably still under investigation. But if I get it, I will share it!

New: Justin Lum Fox 10
On January 31, 2019 officers met with Lori Vallow at GPD. The report reveals Lori told police that her husband Charles stole her purse. Police had also been informed about a petition for an involuntary hold at Community Bridges. Police say Lori would be allowed to go to the facility willingly to talk to staff.

more at link above

Attachments

• ECB13499-AF88-46DA-B5F2-C3F123D7178D.jpeg
    ECB13499-AF88-46DA-B5F2-C3F123D7178D.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 294C67DD-BE4C-4BAA-871A-C97E481822EB.jpeg
    294C67DD-BE4C-4BAA-871A-C97E481822EB.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 898F0986-FED6-403C-A43C-474D4FD179BA.jpeg
    898F0986-FED6-403C-A43C-474D4FD179BA.jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 1AF010E5-C1AF-4E7D-AB20-DE3B23CE81A6.jpeg
    1AF010E5-C1AF-4E7D-AB20-DE3B23CE81A6.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
New: Justin Lum Fox 10
On January 31, 2019 officers met with Lori Vallow at GPD. The report reveals Lori told police that her husband Charles stole her purse. Police had also been informed about a petition for an involuntary hold at Community Bridges. Police say Lori would be allowed to go to the facility willingly to talk to staff.

more at link above

What a tangled web.

I've gone back to the divorce documents to try to understand the timeline. Interesting that the divorce petition states Lori never made contact with Community Bridges, but the police report says she did.

Melani is her deceased sisters daughter not Alex's. She died sometime in the 90s if i recall correctly and from the sound of things Lori assumed the role of a surrogate mother to Melani. Which most likely explains her being involved in that religious group and somewhat copying how lori dumped her family for CV. Melani essentially did the same thing. I bery much suspect she is somehow involved in this too.

This case is so complicated, with so many layers. And people.

I can't wait for the movie!

Edited to add: I am concerned about the lack of information about Tylee and JJ.

January 15,2020

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

49 mins ·
VALLOW CASE: New details from a Gilbert Police report obtained by Fox 10. On January 31, 2019 officers met with Lori Vallow at GPD. The report reveals Lori told police that her husband Charles stole her purse. Police had also been informed about a petition for an involuntary hold at Community Bridges. Police say Lori would be allowed to go to the facility willingly to talk to staff.

In the report, Charles also tells the officer over the phone that he found Lori’s purse on the ground at their son’s school and wanted his share of the money Lori had pulled from their joint bank account. The officer asks Charles to come to GPD with the purse and petition.

The officer said Lori was confused about how “someone could make up information to get her involuntary committed.” The officer explains to Lori why she needed to handle the petition and if she didn’t, he would have to take her to Community Bridges.

It’s also noted that Lori accused Charles of cheating on her during business trips so she moved her children out of their home before his return to Arizona.

Charles also tells police in the supplemental report that Lori changed the locks on their home. The officer says Charles seemed more worried about the “financial withdrawals Lori had made than her alleged incoherence.”

A follow up reveals Lori did check herself into Community Bridges before being discharged a few hours later.

We have requested body worn camera of this interview.

@Gardener1850

The obituary says she died in Salem, which is Madison County. Am I missing something?

Salem is not an incorporated town. The area known as Salem is mostly in Madison county, but part of it extends into Fremont county. Tammy died at their home which is just a bit across the county line. Definitely in Fremont county, which is why the FCSO is the lead in investigating her death.

I've just been going over the Zaela Walker case, to see when/what the turning point was in arresting the parents. It seems there was a failed polygraph that lead them to believe Zaela was no longer alive. Lori and Chad have a lawyer, so I'm pretty sure no polygraph was given. Is there any way a court can compel them to take one? Also, can anyone help me find other cases where grandparents or other family reported children missing from the custodial parent? Just trying to see how they approached the issue. Moo.

Im not familiar with the case you cited but I find it difficult to believe that a failed polygraph would be considered credible enough evidence to justify a criminal investigation or charges.
If suspicion is enough theres already a mountain of circumstances that warrant a suspicion that those childrens welfare is in jeopardy.
I think they need hard evidence to do that.
What bothers me is how little information has come out in terms of building a timeline of loris whereabouts from the last time the children were seen to now.
I would expect cadaver dogs searching certain areas and police bulletins showing their pictures in areas they think they might of fled to. Its inexplicable to me why the police are not being more aggressive about locating these children. Its seems they dont want the publics help.
MOO

This "few hours" visit with Community Bridges descrepancy seems important.
Yes. The police report says that on 2/1/19 the officer verified that Lori checked herself into Community Bridges and was discharged a few hours later (during which she certainly didn't tell them she is a translated being). But Charles' 2/15/19 divorce petition says "To date, Mother [Lori] has not been taken to Community Bridges..."

Yes. The police report says that on 2/1/19 the officer verified that Lori checked herself into Community Bridges and was discharged a few hours later (during which she certainly didn't tell them she is a translated being). But Charles' 2/15/19 divorce petition says "To date, Mother [Lori] has not been taken to Community Bridges..."

It would be interesting to find out how this was verified. Or maybe it was a mistake on other (divorce) side. Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko