Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is strange.... The paperwork in the screen shot of this post says:

"On October 2, 2019, Father left his home at approximately 7:20 a.m. to drop the older children off at school and exchange the younger children with Mother."

So MB was in AZ in October? I'm so confused.
I am inclined to believe the screenshot of the court document stating the younger children were dropped off to MB. This proves MB was in Az on the 2nd Oct. The court documents say LE had twenty officers there and closed off the street.

The reason I ask about the venmo payments: I keep hoping these children are alive so I reach for anything that could point in that direction. Every one thinks it would be a lot to take on JJ especially unmedicated. A lot of people are trying alternative medicines to treat their children due to the side effects prescribed drugs can have long term. Some states have lenient laws in acquiring these medicines. Nothing sinister but legit. I would try it. Just a thought that if his alive he may not necessarily be unmedicated.

It might not be as difficult as you are imagining to keep him busy and calm without medication. Especially if he’s with someone who is used to autistic/adhd children. My sons autistic and has quite a few other conditions. We’re in the uk and medication isn’t often given or if you’re offered it, it’s acceptable to say no (we did). You might find with melatonin for sleep and keeping him busy with things he enjoys he is ok. Even tbh plonking him in front of a games console he could well be occupied all day. We had to monitor my son with gaming equipment as he would have stayed in front of it all day if we had let him. I hope that’s the case and the kids are safe. MOO

The reason I ask about the venmo payments: I keep hoping these children are alive so I reach for anything that could point in that direction. Every one thinks it would be a lot to take on JJ especially unmedicated. A lot of people are trying alternative medicines to treat their children due to the side effects prescribed drugs can have long term. Some states have lenient laws in acquiring these medicines. Nothing sinister but legit. I would try it. Just a thought that if his alive he may not necessarily be unmedicated.
Interesting. Are you thinking CR might've been continuing to buy / pick up JJ's meds back in AZ, and then mailing them to Lori in Rexburg?

From Gardener1850's terrific timeline, the last transfer from Lori's Venmo to CR was 6/13. After that, it was from Tylee's Venmo to CR on 8/6, then Tylee's Venmo to CR on 9/11, then Tylee's Venmo again to CR on 10/16. Certainly seems "monthly", like a prescription fill. I think 10/16 was the last one, tho at one time someone posted evidence of another transaction in late Oct, - but I think it was later inauthenticated for some reason

Strange that Lori (I assume it was her due to the similar phrasing and emoji's used in Lori's transaction in June) started using Tylee's Venmo to send money in July, and never used her own account again after June (as far as I've seen). Also strange that the transactions seemed to stop when they did. If CR was picking up meds for JJ and sending them to Lori, perhaps this means JJ was with Lori at least until mid to late October?

ETA Then again if she was reimbursing rather than pre-paying, it could mean that JJ was no longer with her after maybe late Sept..

Last edited:
Interesting. Are you thinking CR might've been continuing to buy / pick up JJ's meds back in AZ, and then mailing them to Lori in Rexburg?

From Gardener1850's terrific timeline, the last transfer from Lori's Venmo to CR was 6/13. After that, it was from Tylee's Venmo to CR on 8/6, then Tylee's Venmo to CR on 9/11, then Tylee's Venmo again to CR on 10/16. Certainly seems "monthly", like a prescription fill. I think 10/16 was the last one, tho at one time someone posted evidence of another transaction in late Oct, - but I think it was later inauthenticated for some reason

Strange that Lori (I assume it was her due to the similar phrasing and emoji's used in Lori's transaction in June) started using Tylee's Venmo to send money in July, and never used her own account again after June (as far as I've seen). Also strange that the transactions seemed to stop when they did. If CR was picking up meds for JJ and sending them to Lori, perhaps this means JJ was with Lori at least until mid to late October?

ETA Then again if she was reimbursing rather than pre-paying, it could mean that JJ was no longer with her after maybe late Sept..
I do think that could be a good reason for sending monthly payments to CR.
CR doesn't appear to have seen them or know where they are so where would he send the medicines? Unless he was sending them to Rexburg up until November when they disappeared.

I was wrong! before I got distracted by Justin Lum's newest post. I was looking for information on MB and BB. I copied his post below:

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
January 2 at 10:24 AM ·

Fox 10 has obtained court documents confirming what happened to Brandon Boudreaux on October 2 of 2019. Boudreaux is the ex-husband of Lori Vallow’s niece - Melani. The car shown below is Boudreaux’s Tesla with a bullet hole and broken window. Gilbert Police say Boudreaux came home from the gym that morning when a suspect shot at him, missing his head by inches. The shooter was parked in a car outside and drove off after the attack. By this time, Boudreaux says his ex-wife had moved to Idaho, following her aunt Lori to join Chad Daybell’s religious group. A text message shows Melani telling Boudreaux “the kids could remain with you in Arizona.”
BBM

Basically this all means that I need a long break from this case! SORRY!

I am totally laughing..This case has us all so confused and writing plot lines for Days of Our Lives. MOO

I am inclined to believe the screenshot of the court document stating the younger children were dropped off to MB. This proves MB was in Az on the 2nd Oct. The court documents say LE had twenty officers there and closed off the street.
Thanks for finding that. Perhaps MB did return from Rexburg with AC in Tylee's Jeep the last week of Sept (speculation)

What living was she doing with a lot of people and not Lori? She was living with Lori when Charles got shot, and she moved to Idaho with her too. And she didn't need to be legally emancipated at 17 if she wanted to live with her friend in AZ, but she didn't even do that, she moved to Idaho with Lori. For emancipation, she would have to prove she could legally support herself. And I haven't heard anything about her working to support herself. Just seems no sense to go through court and be emancipated and then still living with mama.

It’s very dependent on state law, what the requirements are. In the state I helped someone successfully file for emancipation in, one must show they have a way to support themselves - but that does not necessarily mean a full time income. It can mean having someone to live with who is willing to ensure you have care. In our situation, the 17 yo old was still attending school, and with my help, on track to graduate early.

From what has been said, Tylee had obtained her GED, and stayed with other people while Lori was absent, and even originally intended to stay in Arizona. This points to emancipation being a realistic and honestly, logical, possibility. It would have been to her benefit, in all likelihood, had she stayed in Arizona.

We won’t know, because those files are likely protected. I also doubt there’s any way we can confirm she obtained a GED. However, law enforcement should be able to find it, if they deem it relevant and know to look.

I’m not sure the info would even be helpful to us, anyway, other than to indicate that she could more easily separate from Lori, if she chose to.

It’s very dependent on state law, what the requirements are. In the state I helped someone successfully file for emancipation in, one must show they have a way to support themselves - but that does not necessarily mean a full time income. It can mean having someone to live with who is willing to ensure you have care. In our situation, the 17 yo old was still attending school, and with my help, on track to graduate early.

From what has been said, Tylee had obtained her GED, and stayed with other people while Lori was absent, and even originally intended to stay in Arizona. This points to emancipation being a realistic and honestly, logical, possibility. It would have been to her benefit, in all likelihood, had she stayed in Arizona.

We won’t know, because those files are likely protected. I also doubt there’s any way we can confirm she obtained a GED. However, law enforcement should be able to find it, if they deem it relevant and know to look.

I’m not sure the info would even be helpful to us, anyway, other than to indicate that she could more easily separate from Lori, if she chose to.

Where and why did Tylee get a GED? I thought she was homeschooled for awhile.

IMO there's a greater chance that Lori was sending money for Colby's or his child's medication.

And she's ignoring the world and no one in her life has told her she is considered missing and in danger by the FBI? Not likely IMO. The FBI would also know by now if Tylee was living in and working in HI. MOO.

That's a good point about the FBI. I was picturing her knowing she was being looked for, and not caring. Or possibly not even knowing, if she's on Kauai and cut ties with her mother/family. We spent a few days in Honolulu last fall and practically forgot the mainland existed.

@snoflake20 , good catch on the MB time on Justin’s post. Has anyone commented to ask him about it? He might like to clarify?
I was wrong! before I got distracted by Justin Lum's newest post. I was looking for information on MB and BB. I copied his post below:

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
January 2 at 10:24 AM ·

Fox 10 has obtained court documents confirming what happened to Brandon Boudreaux on October 2 of 2019. Boudreaux is the ex-husband of Lori Vallow’s niece - Melani. The car shown below is Boudreaux’s Tesla with a bullet hole and broken window. Gilbert Police say Boudreaux came home from the gym that morning when a suspect shot at him, missing his head by inches. The shooter was parked in a car outside and drove off after the attack. By this time, Boudreaux says his ex-wife had moved to Idaho, following her aunt Lori to join Chad Daybell’s religious group. A text message shows Melani telling Boudreaux “the kids could remain with you in Arizona.”
BBM

Basically this all means that I need a long break from this case! SORRY!

Well this is strange.... The paperwork in the screen shot of this post says:

"On October 2, 2019, Father left his home at approximately 7:20 a.m. to drop the older children off at school and exchange the younger children with Mother."

So MB was in AZ in October? I'm so confused.

It might not be as difficult as you are imagining to keep him busy and calm without medication. Especially if he’s with someone who is used to autistic/adhd children. My sons autistic and has quite a few other conditions. We’re in the uk and medication isn’t often given or if you’re offered it, it’s acceptable to say no (we did). You might find with melatonin for sleep and keeping him busy with things he enjoys he is ok. Even tbh plonking him in front of a games console he could well be occupied all day. We had to monitor my son with gaming equipment as he would have stayed in front of it all day if we had let him. I hope that’s the case and the kids are safe. MOO
We don't just imagine it. His own grandparents, who obviously love him, said he would be miserable without his medication, and would make everyone else around him miserable. And they actually know him.

The family source said on GH's Dec 25 video that said child called 911 after Alex was found and that Alex died within 10 minutes.
So where are his autopsy result? Of all the people his should be the easiest, because his body wouldn't be decomposed. By that time LE was already suspicious, wouldn't necessarily assume this was "natural causes" and one would think collected blood and other fluids and carried out an actual autopsy. So why is it taking so long?

It might be significant because if Tammy was not at work then Chad being able to see Lori without Tammy knowing could have got more difficult.
Didn't Chad send her off to see her parents? After a supposed vision that she had to go see her parents? My guess he didn't want her hanging around the house all day because she could start questioning what he was doing.

This is fascinating when you apply it to the mindset that Lori may have towards government authority given her family’s deep history of tax protests. Tax protester - Wikipedia

T
his is a pretty anti-government philosophy that a member of her immediate family went to prison for. I can’t imagine how they would help LE of any kind find these children in anyway whatsoever based on their belief.

The 2 court decisions referenced are available on the web. I am assuming we can’t link here. These cases went on for years! This family was consumed by them. Additionally, in 2018, there was a Cease and Desist ordered against an immediate family member for the unauthorized practice of law.
Yes. This is why I have been pointing people towards this stuff since way back in these threads. This stuff goes all the way back to when Lori was a teenager (or earlier) so it likely informs her views and connecting with anti-government end timers is no surprise.

I suspect what we can find is the tip of the iceberg. The tax lien amounts are indicative of receiving millions in income.

So where are his autopsy result? Of all the people his should be the easiest, because his body wouldn't be decomposed. By that time LE was already suspicious, wouldn't necessarily assume this was "natural causes" and one would think collected blood and other fluids and carried out an actual autopsy. So why is it taking so long?
I spoke with one of my bosses at work on Friday and asked his opinion of the length of time on the autopsies. He had previously been in LE for decades. He said the longer the better. He said ones that take a long time almost always mean something was found that looks suspicious and the LE are taking their time building a case. Of course, MOO.

IIRC LE said lab results would take 2-3 months. Do LE keep the body till the lab results are back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prosoham