Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totally laughing..This case has us all so confused and writing plot lines for Days of Our Lives. MOO

It wouldn't even be acceptable there. Too crazy.

It looks like it's about 13-14 hours to drive Rexburg area to Chandler area, not counting breaks, and mostly fast interstate driving. Still, several of the people involved in this must have spent most of October to December on I-15 :p

Didn't Chad send her off to see her parents? After a supposed vision that she had to go see her parents? My guess he didn't want her hanging around the house all day because she could start questioning what he was doing.
Yeah, Chad and his "visions" manipulating Tammy to do what he wants. Has anyone looked into the bankruptcy?

Its mentioned as being in 2008 in this Radar article.

Aunt Of Missing Idaho Kids Reveals Their Mom & Stepdad's Involvement In Secret 'Cult'

"Daybell who has been earning money over the last couple of years from religious books detailing his infatuation with the end of the world, filed for bankruptcy with his late wife, Tammy, in 2008, documents obtained by Radar revealed.

Vallow sometimes participated in podcasts with Daybell on the “ *** Network.”

Many of the podcasts featuring Daybell have been removed from the website.

The two founders of ***, M and N J, have not responded to Radar’s request for comment."

Last edited:
Yes. This is why I have been pointing people towards this stuff since way back in these threads. This stuff goes all the way back to when Lori was a teenager (or earlier) so it likely informs her views and connecting with anti-government end timers is no surprise.

I suspect what we can find is the tip of the iceberg. The tax lien amounts are indicative of receiving millions in income.
I didn't know we could sleuth that sort of stuff.

Yes. This is why I have been pointing people towards this stuff since way back in these threads. This stuff goes all the way back to when Lori was a teenager (or earlier) so it likely informs her views and connecting with anti-government end timers is no surprise.

I suspect what we can find is the tip of the iceberg. The tax lien amounts are indicative of receiving millions in income.
Excellent reasoning. I suspect the FBI are tracking both angles.

Thank you!

I didn't know we could sleuth that sort of stuff.

We can sleuth whatever we want, in a private sense, right? We can't sleuth/post whatever we want, as far as Websleuths. But we can find things and then hold them in case someone named becomes a POI, or something goes MSM, right? Or use them to inform our own speculation about the case.

MOO, the likely anti-government leanings of the family of origin are one of the things that made me question why the rush to legal marriages, in a supposedly religiously-motivated/linked group of people.

@snoflake20 , good catch on the MB time on Justin’s post. Has anyone commented to ask him about it? He might like to clarify?

I have been thinking about the discrepancy in the text above the screenshot and I think what Justin was saying is.. That MB had already moved to Rexburg, but was in AZ for the child exchange on Oct. 2nd. I'm not sure what type of custody arrangement BB and MB had before the shooting. Maybe this was an agreed upon time for her to have the kids for an extended period? So AC tagged a long to shoot BB, since the kids would be able to be taken care of by MB? MOO

Where and why did Tylee get a GED? I thought she was homeschooled for awhile.

I assume it's because someone in Tylee's family, or maybe even Tylee herself, wanted the GED so there wouldn't be any questions about the validity or healthiness of her home school curriculum. Which, to me, indicates that Tylee was at least favorably inclined towards a job working for a non-family-member who would care about the contents of her resume; or even going off to college. :(

I linked to this (information about emancipation of a minor in Arizona Emancipation of a Minor) back when we read in the CV divorce filing about (paraphrasing, not a direct quote) "Mother and Father's other children are emancipated." With all the talk of family trusts here, is it possible there was money for Tylee/in Tylee's name that would allow her to establish that she could support herself on her own? Her GED would also be considered, as well as parent permission. Is there a reason Lori would want Tylee to be emancipated? One more "adult" to funnel money to/who can buy property/etc.? Or, if she wanted to emancipate on her own and could prove her guardians' environment wasn't safe. Interesting question? But there was that other discrepancy in the divorce filing about whether Lori had been to the mental health agency, so maybe it was just a discrepancy.

The other reason I doubt Tylee is emancipated is that she is part of this search and named as a missing child. If she truly were emancipated, Lori could just tell LE, "Tylee's emancipated."

It wouldn't even be acceptable there. Too crazy.

It looks like it's about 13-14 hours to drive Rexburg area to Chandler area, not counting breaks, and mostly fast interstate driving. Still, several of the people involved in this must have spent most of October to December on I-15 :p
Considering Alex was a long haul truck driver, 13-14 hours was nothing to him.

There is a treasure trove of information if you read between the lines of the BB/MB divorce filing. I don't have time to type it all up right now, but the inability to serve certain papers to MB in October/November, the timelines of the different orders/motions, and whether motions are approved or denied speaks to a lot of things.

Also, I hadn't realized that BB filed and MB was the respondent, since his interview said she was the one who asked for the divorce. So, he filed 7/8, and the Acceptance of Service was filed 7/12. That timing is all interesting in light of Charles' death date. Acceptance of Service in Arizona is a thing I wasn't aware of. It's different than being served by a process server. You can read about it here, but it involves either both parties going to the clerk's counter at the courthouse *together* to sign Acceptance of Service papers, or meeting together with a notary public to sign, or the respondent signing alone in front of a notary public (details: https://www.gilacountyaz.gov/govern...s/Packet Acceptance of Service Family Law.pdf). I would think that speaks to a divorce that started out fairly amicable, but in the background I wonder how the initiation of the MB/BB divorce papers affected LV and/or AC ideas about CV divorce vs. death.

MOO

I assume it's because someone in Tylee's family, or maybe even Tylee herself, wanted the GED so there wouldn't be any questions about the validity or healthiness of her home school curriculum. Which, to me, indicates that Tylee was at least favorably inclined towards a job working for a non-family-member who would care about the contents of her resume; or even going off to college. :(

Ah, I see. Where I live a homeschooled high school graduate has a diploma. So there's no need for a GED for a resume or college. I assumed she didn't graduate after all.

The documents are certainly not about CD, but they do mention AVOW as a place where these things get started. Mainly the documents are instructive as to what may have been going on behind the scenes as far the mainstream church's response to CD, on both a local and headquarters level. Also, the beliefs and behaviors of the members described in the documents have a lot of similarities to things that have been reported in the CD/LV case. They were all drinking from the same fountain, IMO. The LDS Energy Healing Exposed FB has a good (but long) explanation that refers to these groups as a hydra-cult, and I find that very accurate. No one, true charismatic leader. Instead, many-headed, with a new one or two springing up each time one is cut off.

The LDS Energy Healing Exposed FB has a good (but long) explanation that refers to these groups as a hydra-cult.

This referenced post is dated January 21 - it was posted to address Chad Daybell “craziness”. It is a total timeline of the philosophy of these visionary end-timers. Everyone should read it. It is long, but informative.

Thanks so much Unknownsleuth!

We can sleuth whatever we want, in a private sense, right? We can't sleuth/post whatever we want, as far as Websleuths. But we can find things and then hold them in case someone named becomes a POI, or something goes MSM, right? Or use them to inform our own speculation about the case.

MOO, the likely anti-government leanings of the family of origin are one of the things that made me question why the rush to legal marriages, in a supposedly religiously-motivated/linked group of people.
Yes to first paragraph. We cannot give opinion or discuss family as they are victims.

I linked to this (information about emancipation of a minor in Arizona Emancipation of a Minor) back when we read in the CV divorce filing about (paraphrasing, not a direct quote) "Mother and Father's other children are emancipated." With all the talk of family trusts here, is it possible there was money for Tylee/in Tylee's name that would allow her to establish that she could support herself on her own? Her GED would also be considered, as well as parent permission. Is there a reason Lori would want Tylee to be emancipated? One more "adult" to funnel money to/who can buy property/etc.? Or, if she wanted to emancipate on her own and could prove her guardians' environment wasn't safe. Interesting question? But there was that other discrepancy in the divorce filing about whether Lori had been to the mental health agency, so maybe it was just a discrepancy.

The other reason I doubt Tylee is emancipated is that she is part of this search and named as a missing child. If she truly were emancipated, Lori could just tell LE, "Tylee's emancipated."
I believe it was confirmed by LE or MSM that Lori did attend Community Bridges at the direction of LE and attended for 4 hours then released.

I have been thinking about the discrepancy in the text above the screenshot and I think what Justin was saying is.. That MB had already moved to Rexburg, but was in AZ for the child exchange on Oct. 2nd. I'm not sure what type of custody arrangement BB and MB had before the shooting. Maybe this was an agreed upon time for her to have the kids for an extended period? So AC tagged a long to shoot BB, since the kids would be able to be taken care of by MB? MOO
So good of them to let him go to the gym first wasn't it? MOO.

Last edited:
I am not sure what is meant by mother's and father's other children are emancipated. Charles wasn't Tylee's father, and didn't adopt Tylee. He however had adult children, but not with Lori.

No, LE does not keep the body till the lab results are back. Per this article, LE is still waiting for results from Tammy's autopsy, but another article and a VI stated that Tammy's body is back in the cemetery.

It's been four months since J.J. Vallow and Tylee Ryan were last seen
I know they did that with Tammy as they exhumed her and reburied her quite quickly but to my knowledge there has been no burial yet regarding AC so am wondering who has the body? Also regarding Tammy, as she was buried on 23rd Oct and exhumed 11th December ( a period of 7 weeks ) and it was likely a cold weather period, her body may not have been that badly decomposed for the autopsy. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl