Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
beings and the 144,000. Moo

I agree. This is so disturbing. I was born and raised within the LDS church near SLC. I have lived both in and out of Utah and been an active member my whole life. I hold a local leadership position within my ward and feel connected to the community. I have NEVER EVER once heard about PAP, preppers, tent cities, AVOW, or any of these conferences. My mind is blown. Can there seriously be a big following for all of this? Are there lots of Lori & Chads out there? It is so upsetting that church building are being used to hold events for these groups. This is so sad.[/QUOTE]
Sadly that's how it goes right? No one knew... no one heard of this or that, I can say ive heard of prepping, I'm a believer in Jesus (not religion) I know theres evil out there and it can sit sometimes in the open and sometimes hidden among us either way, it does align with scriptures. MOO

From one of the stake presidents referring to apostacy:

“All of the children in the XXXX and XXXX families were included when the sacrament was being administered (the children only drank grape juice) and the older children were also baptized. At first the *advertiser censored* felt that they had experienced an increase in spirit and light but this quickly turned dark.”
BBM

Didn't I just read something similar to the part in bold from who...LV? Can't remember. It had to do with children having light but then turning dark. ?? Who said that?
Melani, LV's niece
ETA: it was in the report about BB. I think it said that IP said Melani said it.

At first I was convinced that Lori was the most evil player in the group. But all the posts about Lori’s looks and “smirks” made me reevaluate whether I was basing my opinions on looks.

Lori is pretty but her face is all sharp angles. A harsh face minus the nice hair. She has a stress half smile, half grimace that sometimes comes across as a smirk, almost like a nervous tic. It’s her tell. Then she has an actual smirk.

Chad, on the other hand, has this soft, doughy ‘aw shucks’ face. That face has probably given him a pass on his behavior on many occasions. And I think to some extent, colors our opinions on his level of involvement.

Look past Chad’s soft face and watch his eyes. There’s some careful calculating going on there. MOO
as they probably said, every day..."we are made for each other".

True... but then he was building his "story" with others. The key to me was when he tried to say he didn't know her phone number, but then crumbled with LE a few minutes later. This is why my money is on "who will crack first"
But he didn't know her well despite having married in a Hawaiin beach ceremony three weeks earlier????

And exert from Chad:
By that afternoon, my email inbox basically blew up with media requests from all over the country. Dozens of national programs wanted to interview Julie. The Today Show asked her to appear on-set in New York City, and People Magazine wanted to do a feature article. ABC TV’s Los Angeles affiliate sought to fly her there for an interview. Fox News begged to have her on that evening, and Inside Edition desperately pleaded for her to be their lead story.
We even received inquiries from Mexico, Canada, and several European countries.
Julie Rowe Media Frenzy
groan....yuck.... geez..... once a salesman, always a salesman. Chad's facade helped him in all this charade. geez, yuck.groan.

The tabernacles where these were held are city buildings now, not church buildings.
So why are they still called a Tabernacle? If you are going to a conference in a Tabernacle it gives the impression it is sanctioned by the church. Seems to me like a blind eye is being turned against these activities.

So why are they still called a Tabernacle? If you are going to a conference in a Tabernacle it gives the impression it is sanctioned by the church. Seems to me like a blind eye is being turned against these activities.

Originally they were owned by the church and the church gave them that name. At some point they stopped using tabernacles other than the one on Temple Square and some of them were sold off. Apparently those that bought the buildings did not change the name of the building.

I think the children turning dark is somewhat different language was MB.
unfortunately, I am lost with this post. Could you elaborate more as to what this is meaning and referring to... so sorry, if it has been clear in former posts...

Originally they were owned by the church and the church gave them that name. At some point they stopped using tabernacles other than the one on Temple Square and some of them were sold off. Apparently those that bought the buildings did not change the name of the building.

It occurred to me that this may also take place for historical reasons. Isn't there one in Independence, MO that is no longer owned by the church?

and where is this.? so sorry... I feel I am missing some comments...

From one of the stake presidents referring to apostacy:

“All of the children in the XXXX and XXXX families were included when the sacrament was being administered (the children only drank grape juice) and the older children were also baptized. At first the *advertiser censored* felt that they had experienced an increase in spirit and light but this quickly turned dark.”
BBM

Didn't I just read something similar to the part in bold from who...LV? Can't remember. It had to do with children having light but then turning dark. ?? Who said that?
Melani's new husband, IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member