Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was 1 week after she moved them to Rexburg. Why not just do the deed on the way? No one in Idaho would ever have seen her. No one in Arizona would miss her because the family moved.
I agree and I am wondering if Tylee has actually gone to college somewhere? Bringing her laundry home sounds like a student to me. Any colleges close to Yellowstone ?

So Alex was their witness. I wonder what was going on in all these people's minds?
Just feel certain that Chad and Lori put in that emergency plan for others to marry, and Chad and Lori to disappear.

I'm not convinced there is an organization of any kind. Just a small group of cra ... less than rational people who were made for each other.

MOO

You don't think there are many AVOW members who follow a similar line of less-than-rational-thinking-like C&L? I've always appreciated your comments (and your humor ;)) on this case... I sure hope you're right!

Lori Vallow wants $5 million bail reduced - Local News 8
By News Team
NEW
Published February 25, 2020 5:21 pm
Lori Vallow wants $5 million bail reduced
Lori-Vallow-1-860x484.jpg

Lori Vallow

HONOLULU (AP) - A mother arrested in Hawaii over the disappearance of her two Idaho children wants a judge to reconsider her $5 million bail.

A court hearing for her request is scheduled Wednesday on Kauai, where Lori Vallow was arrested last week on an Idaho warrant. She has been charged with two felony counts of child abandonment.

Seven-year-old Joshua "JJ" Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan have not been seen since September. Their disappearance captured worldwide attention after authorities pleaded for help in finding them late last year. Police in the city of Rexburg, Idaho, have said they "strongly believe that Joshua and Tylee's lives are in danger."

Bail for the equivalent felonies in Hawaii usually range from $2,000 to $20,000, Vallow's attorney, Craig De Costa said in a court motion seeking a reduction in bail. She isn't a flight risk and had offered to turn herself into authorities before her arrest on Thursday, the motion said.

Daniel Dempey, a lawyer who represented Vallow at Friday's hearing, asked for bail to be lowered to $10,000.

The judge has discretion to set bail, Kauai prosecutor said in a court filing opposing Vallow's request.

Vallow is a flight risk, prosecutors said. "Given the extensive media attention, she is clearly aware that the authorities have prioritized her case," prosecutors said. "She also has the means to move across an ocean."

Prosecutors noted that Vallow's husband, Chad Daybell, had $152,000 in a First Hawaiian Bank account.

Police also have said Vallow and Daybell have lied about the children's whereabouts.

Vallow also is accused of disobeying a court order that required her to bring her children to Idaho authorities last month.

The tangled case includes investigations into three deaths. Vallow's estranged husband, Charles Vallow, was shot and killed in Phoenix last July by her brother, Alex Cox. Then Cox, who claimed the shooting was in self-defense, died of unknown causes in December.

Vallow moved her family to Idaho in late August. In October, Chad Daybell's wife, Tammy Daybell, died of what her obituary said was natural causes. When Daybell married Vallow roughly two weeks after Tammy's death, law enforcement became suspicious and had her remains exhumed.

Test results on Daybell's remains and toxicology results for Cox have not yet been released.

Vallow reportedly believes she is "a god assigned to carry out the work of the 144,000 at Christ's second coming in July 2020," according to divorce documents Charles Vallow filed before his death.

Daybell has written several apocalyptic novels based loosely on theology of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Both he and Vallow were involved in a group that promotes preparing for the biblical end times.

Rexburg police questioned Daybell and Vallow about the missing children in late November, and when detectives returned the next day for a follow-up interview they discovered the couple had left town.

She faces hearing in Hawaii on March 2 for her extradition to Idaho.

Breaking News / Local News / News / Rexburg / Top Stories
MORE KIFI NEWS
Bio-image-for-LN8KIDK-96x96.jpg

News Team

px.gif

I agree and I am wondering if Tylee has actually gone to college somewhere? Bringing her laundry home sounds like a student to me. Any colleges close to Yellowstone ?
Yes, she is likely going to college near Yellowstone. It never occurred to her to contact any of her relatives such as her brother or aunt to let them know that she is in fact alive. None of her fellow students managed to figure that out either. Does that really sound like a possibility?

That could be. I've considered Chad and Lori both know they're wasting everyone's time fighting this extradition. My theory is he's moving to somewhere he can leave quickly and get back on a plane to the mainland. You suppose he rented a storage unit? Or is mailing boxes back to the mainland somewhere? Jmo
seriously... in some of these reports on the "cult" and what they are doing to collect the chosen... WHERE are they storing all this data... guess it could be in those backpacks. BUT has LE confiscated their phones/computers??? Wouldn't they have had warrents for her before arrest

seriously... in some of these reports on the "cult" and what they are doing to collect the chosen... WHERE are they storing all this data... guess it could be in those backpacks. BUT has LE confiscated their phones/computers??? Wouldn't they have had warrents for her before arrest
I don't think they got anywhere near 144,000.

That was Lori's description to the sitter about Tylee, part of the story Lori was telling her about Tylee.

Im wondering if her clothes like someone else suggested were about
Or
JJ kept asking about her. So she needed a cover story of some description.
Or
Could JJ thought TR was at university so didn't want to contradict what he might say.

My guess is whatever happened to TR JJ was not aware of it in all likelihood because then she couldn't trust the baby sitter with JJ at all.

Moo

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Why did Kauai Co. prosecutors ask for such high bail for Vallow? Document says she’s a flight risk after “she left AZ after witnessing her brother shoot & kill her now deceased husband.” Cites she moved to Idaho & fled to Kauai. Docs: Chad Daybell possessed $152K in bank acct.

4:56 PM · Feb 25, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Hopefully some of Chad's 430,000 is in an account that they didn't find or he's going to go broke faster than we anticipated.

I do wonder what Lori has been telling Chad all this time.

The comment Chad made to his family about Lori being an empty-nester made me wonder this. At that point, what reason would HE have to lie to his family? If she'll refer to JJ as her niece's child and tell others that Tylee is already off at college when she wasn't even enrolled, why are we assuming she was upfront with him, especially in the beginning? Maybe she did tell him that she's an empty-nester who's just watching her niece's kid for a short time as a favor.

Then Chad convinces her to move to Rexburg (Sept 2019) and their affair starts to get serious. She finds herself trapped in a lie -- eventually, she'll either have to admit to him that she lied about JJ being someone else's responsibility and Tylee being off at school or find some other way to make that lie true, by getting the kids out of the picture.

A month later, when it becomes apparent she's done all that for nothing, since Chad won't leave Tammy, she decides to remove that obstacle, too (Oct 2019). From there, it's only a few weeks until they're married and he's in way over his head. He definitely seems like the type of guy who'd double down on whatever story she's told him rather than admit he'd been bamboozled.

(All speculation, of course... MOO)

It depends on the park and where exactly they want to sneak. For example, if they wanted to sneak to the banks of the Colorado River in Grand Canyon National Park, I'd say no, it can't be done. If they want to sneak into the short stretch of US 191 that enters Yellowstone between Bozeman and West Yellowstone, MT, then yes, it would be a trivial feat and I've done it in a sedan.
Thanks... hmmmmm...West Yellowstone not far from Island Park. I really think this area around Island Park is soooooooooo familiar to Chad, and he knows all places and all things! I keep wanting to know Alex's trucking routes too....but they had to have been from the greater Phoenix area..not Idaho. The YNP "plan keeps coming back to Chad in me. Lori and Alex had only recentlyarrived in ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa