Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning. I'm a bit numb still, but I need to share this. There's a reason, keep reading.

I found my elderly next door neighbor dead about 2.5 hours ago. Called 911, the whole natural death scenario. Tip: don't touch anything if you find your neighbor deceased, and have ID ready. You can touch stuff after the coroner declares natural death. Have your ID ready. They need your statement and they will check you out with dispatch.

So. All family is far away. Since I obviously knew her, the police came over afterwards. Here's the important point:

He told me there were body fluids in the house and NONE OF THEM (emts, police, coroner) are allowed to clean at a scene. Guess who cleaned it up? Yes, I followed protocol. I had a nurse help me. No way was i leaving that for the family to walk into.

Remember that cop cleaning up under CV?

Jmo food for thought.

That sounds like an awful experience in all kinds of ways. I'm sorry you had it.

And yes, food for thought as well.

Good catch. But do you think the shaking of the head is simply because he’s answering in the negative? If he knew that the kids were ok, would seem a little awkward to nod his head while answering negatively to being able to comment?
The involuntary shaking or nodding of the head is a "tell".

If Chad had nodded his head, he would be signaling that the kids are ok. The fact that he shook his head to a question he could easily have answered, if the answer is yes, tells us that he does not believe the kids are ok.

Sorry you went through that. @CDISdreamer. My story similar won't reduce your emotions right now. You did good though!

I've read Chad was moving out of the condo today/yesterday? I think he will book her and Idaho possibly. He may have parted ways on Tuesday with LVD? Might explain the swollen eyes in court yesterday. My thought is CD is going to Mommy & Daddy in Utah. Hope not. There's some distance being made now by all involved. How could they hide the fate of these two children? Any of them? Bad word inserted here.

Warning. I'm a bit numb still, but I need to share this. There's a reason, keep reading.

I found my elderly next door neighbor dead about 2.5 hours ago. Called 911, the whole natural death scenario. Tip: don't touch anything if you find your neighbor deceased, and have ID ready. You can touch stuff after the coroner declares natural death. Have your ID ready. They need your statement and they will check you out with dispatch.

So. All family is far away. Since I obviously knew her, the police came over afterwards. Here's the important point:

He told me there were body fluids in the house and NONE OF THEM (emts, police, coroner) are allowed to clean at a scene. Guess who cleaned it up? Yes, I followed protocol. I had a nurse help me. No way was i leaving that for the family to walk into.

Jmo food for thought.
I am so sorry! You’re a good egg and an excellent sleuther. Be well.

Jmo food for thought.

What a good soul you are. I'm sorry for the loss of a friend.

Interesting part about Lori's family:

Her extended family members were always around, which makes Steve wonder why he hasn’t heard from any of them since Tylee and JJ vanished.

“Nobody has attempted to reach out. It’s weird. Her family was always over, and not a single one of them has said a word except Colby (Lori’s oldest son),” Steve says.

dont wanna get busted for sleuthing ppls who havent yet spoken to MSM so i'll just say her fam is not unified and leave it there. hoping some will decide to speak up to media but perhaps they have been advised to stay quiet at this time

BBM
This isn't correct and it keeps getting repeated. I'm repeating a post I made several threads ago...

I think people are conflating extradition between countries with extradition between states. States have to honor the laws of other states. The only way to fight extradition between states is if the paperwork is incorrect or to assert you aren't the right person.

The mention of life in prison and/or death penalty is only relevant with regards to bond, as felonies with those penalties are not eligible for bond in Hawaii. Lori's attorney brought it up simply to state that with the current charges she is eligible for bond. Nothing to do with the extradition itself.
Yes we covered that a while back. Extradition between states is in the US Constitution.

On a somewhat related note, the US refused to extradite a guy in Honolulu to Tonga in the last couple of weeks even though we have an extradition treaty with Tonga. He is accused of murdering his wife and the reason the US refused to extradite is because he would have to pay for his own lawyer in Tonga.

I’m still catching up on the thread, so I apologize if this has already been pointed out, but...

Chad was moving out while the courtroom appearance was happening???

This implies they would not be staying at the very “residence” that Lori’s attorney was that very moment stating her husband resides in. What were they planning to do if she did get the amount reduced and Chad could pay her bail??? Either 1. Chad is out of there, on his own (which I doubt), 2. they both knew she was not getting out and there is no time (nor money) to waste in getting out, or 3. they were planning to try and get outta dodge!!! IMO

I think he was hoping no one would notice him moving out at that time because all the reporters would be at Lori's hearing. It didn't work, of course. Nice try, Chad! :rolleyes:

In other news, Daily Mail got video Chad walking into the KCCC to visit Lori (on Tuesday I think?) then they followed him as he drove to Walmart. When he came out of Walmart they tried asking him questions. He was apparently so flustered by the reporter following him that he couldn't find his car in the parking lot. Then he laughed when he found it: Lori Vallow's husband is seen leaving jail as it's revealed he and dead spouse filed for bankruptcy | Daily Mail Online

I think Chad is going to spill the whole story to someone soon. He seems to be cracking under the pressure.

MOO.

Nate Eaton’s Facebook page 12 mins ago:

I just got off the phone with a woman named Sharon. She stopped by the Shared Blessings Thrift Shop on Kauai around 2:10 p.m. today and Chad Daybell was there. She casually followed him into the parking lot and began a friendly 2-3 minute conversation. Chad told her he was dropping off donations because he's moving back to Idaho "soon" to support Lori. Sharon said, "Couldn't Lori get out of jail if she just said where the kids are?" He responded, "It isn't that easy." Chad told Sharon he wasn't in court yesterday because of the media "circus" and said the story isn't being reported properly. He specifically said that East Idaho News was wrong. Sharon asked if he was still LDS and he said that he was. The conversation was polite and he got into his car. Sharon did not have her phone on her but did snap a photo of Chad's Jeep once she got to her car. I've confirmed with journalists on the island that this is indeed the vehicle Chad has been driving. Chad - if you see this and we are indeed getting our stories wrong, please call me. Email me. Message me. I will talk to you and listen to you. Help me clear up any rumors. Let me hear your side and tell the world your thoughts. Because this story isn't going away - and neither are we.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
Hmmm. Wonder why he went to a thrift store?

Sorry you went through that. @CDISdreamer. My story similar won't reduce your emotions right now. You did good though!

I've read Chad was moving out of the condo today/yesterday? I think he will book her and Idaho possibly. He may have parted ways on Tuesday with LVD? Might explain the swollen eyes in court yesterday. My thought is CD is going to Mommy & Daddy in Utah. Hope not. There's some distance being made now by all involved. How could they hide the fate of these two children? Any of them? Bad word inserted here.

I really don't think the swollen eyes were any kind of tell for Lori. She had to stand up in court in a bad jumpsuit without her extensions, makeup, false eyelashes, or a proper flat iron and the results were... Not on point with the image she had previously wanted to present to the world.

What you want to present to the world can make a big difference to yourself. Without makeup and doing my hair, I'm an early thirties nerd with a big butt who runs around in beanies, plays Bloodeborne, and cares too much about her limited run Bakugo hoodie. But give me an hour and a half in the bathroom with my kit, and I can go full glam. I'm okay with fluctuating in my look, but I don't think Lori is. She was an ex model and Wheel of Fortune contestant, she wants to look good all the time.

Point being, those swollen eyes are not as great an indication of true emotion as you might think. It could just be how Lori really looks without makeup.

Jmo food for thought.

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry you had to find your neighbor like that!
Bless you for cleaning. (Hugs)

Harry Potter and the Disorders Out Of Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Prisoner Who's Mormon-Banned

Harry Potter and the Deathly Vallows

Harry Potter and the Podcast Hints

The Deathly Vallows one was my favorite on account of I just changed one letter, lol...

This was G O L D. 100. Laughed out loud.

Jmo food for thought.

I am so sorry for such a traumatic event! You did such a kind thing for her family by dealing with that. Wow. Thinking of you.

I really don't think the swollen eyes were any kind of tell for Lori. She had to stand up in court in a bad jumpsuit without her extensions, makeup, false eyelashes, or a proper flat iron and the results were... Not on point with the image she had previously wanted to present to the world.

What you want to present to the world can make a big difference to yourself. Without makeup and doing my hair, I'm an early thirties nerd with a big butt who runs around in beanies, plays Bloodeborne, and cares too much about her limited run Bakugo hoodie. But give me an hour and a half in the bathroom with my kit, and I can go full glam. I'm okay with fluctuating in my look, but I don't think Lori is. She was an ex model and Wheel of Fortune contestant, she wants to look good all the time.

Point being, those swollen eyes are not as great an indication of true emotion as you might think. It could just be how Lori really looks without makeup.
IMO, the only person LV has empathy for is herself. If she's been crying, it's because she deems herself the victim.

The narcissism runs deep in her veins.

Yes we covered that a while back. Extradition between states is in the US Constitution.

On a somewhat related note, the US refused to extradite a guy in Honolulu to Tonga in the last couple of weeks even though we have an extradition treaty with Tonga. He is accused of murdering his wife and the reason the US refused to extradite is because he would have to pay for his own lawyer in Tonga.

I don't know where Wily got the idea that states have to honor the laws of every other state, but it's colossally untrue. States disagree and fight over laws all the time.

And I'm sorry, but it's a very dangerous thing to say that all states must honor all other state's laws in the US, because it is false.

Last edited:
BBs children or LVs children? B.B. has custody of his children at the moment? JMO
We know he is hiding HIS children. I'm saying what if he was worried about Lori's as well and went up and took them. That would be kidnapping and a serious crime. But it would also explain where they are and why no one is talking. If I had reason to believe my relative might kill her kids because they were the only remaining witnesses to a murder that my relative committed, I think I would take them for their own safety and hope for leniency at any future sentencing.

I'm okay regarding the neighbor, thank you all. We both had/have a strong Christian faith. While I was shocked, I am very aware I was looking at a shell. It wasn't her anymore. And grateful I had the opportunity to do some kindness for her family. They are walking into a house tomorrow without their Mom in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57