Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, they're really about to bring the heat on Lori. FBI, rexburg PD, Gilbert PD, Fremont county sheriff's office, Chandler PD. Theyre all gonna question her.
I predict she will be mute during all questioning. Since she can’t share information that would clear up the situation with the kids, she won’t say anything.

Because Justin Lum says in the video that Chandler PD has had these emails for months. They aren't new to them, just us. Another tidbit in the mountain of evidence they've been sitting on.
Yeah, between the garbage she pulled at the airport, the warning to the lawyers, these emails, the selling of the dog, the pool party, the inappropriate behavior after the shooting, and all the other information that happened in the months following, I am back to laying a good portion of blame for Tammy's death and the children missing or dead at the feet of Chandler PD. What is going on here? Is this not the most clear cut case of a murdering psychopath if there ever was one? When will she be stopped? Moo.

Would it be possible to go after what Annie is looking for in another way as well? Someone creates a photo post for Instagram (etc) that includes text over a photo of Alex, Lori, Tylee and JJ with details requesting photos taken by YNP visitors on the date in question that seem to have A,L,Tylee and JJ in them? Hashtag it with all the things and share the crud out of it, so that (hopefully) the right eyes sift their photos and get them back to Annie? I'm no Instagram expert....would that get at what Annie is after....or would that get what Annie is after + entirely too much noise to sort through?

It might bring too much noise, which is why she wants some sort of data algorithm to make sure that the pics were taken in, let's say, a 20 mile radius of the pic of Tylee was taken on that date. Also, we don't know exactly where in the park they were; only LE & possibly family do. And LE doesn't want to let the public know so people don't go looking for themselves & possibly destroy evidence by accident.

Honestly, I will be surprised if there isn't an FBI analyst working on something like this already. She should check with them if she hasn't already.

Because Justin Lum says in the video that Chandler PD has had these emails for months. They aren't new to them, just us. Another tidbit in the mountain of evidence they've been sitting on.

I wonder what kind of connections Justin Lum has been exploring, which we don't know about? Seems like he should at minimum be trying to figure out who and why the policeman responding to Charles' death, mopped up blood from all over the place. There were some large redacted portions in that officer's report...

I swear that email letter from Lori-pretending-to-be-Charles to Chad sounds like something from this murder mystery subscription box service my family got me for Christmas one year. Has anyone tried reading every fifth letter/word?

ETA: I’m joking. Probably. Mostly ;)

Can you imagine putting together all the evidence to convict LVD & CD? Trying first to find the kids, then piecing together all that has come to light. AZ has a big weight with 2 deaths & one attempted murder, not to mention the kids lived there before their disappearance or TD's death. All the states involved coordinating their next step to what they will charge next or when.

They all know more than any of us. Really hoping it busts wide open soon. Today's news about the emails opens a new thought that maybe CD was in AZ and possibly involved in CV's death. I'm sure that's been checked out too.

It took me two days to even grasp this whole sad case with all of the players when it hit the news. Then all the other players, the cults belief, LDS beliefs, the states involved. Not to mention 5 husbands...It's just too crazy to know where to start. That poor jury.
YES, I was thinking about that earlier. Who coordinates all of this? Are there coordinators in various states, or is the FBI drawing everything together? It's mind blowing.

Attachments

• 20200301_220534.jpg
    20200301_220534.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 105
Refreshing my memory of “toxidromes”, looking for something commonly available and fits the symptoms...I recalled that in addition to AC having respiratory distress and hypersalivation that the would-be stepson was too overwhelmed to get him in a rescue position because he had lost control of his bowels. The 911 recording is hard to listen to but contains really helpful data. Got it! Organophosphate toxicity would do both (and can cause arrthymias for JR too potentially) These are commonly available as agricultural pesticides (malathion, diazinon, tetrachlorvinphos, parathion are examples)

Wow, they're really about to bring the heat on Lori. FBI, rexburg PD, Gilbert PD, Fremont county sheriff's office, Chandler PD. Theyre all gonna question her.

That's a huge LE involvement. Don't forget Kauai police have been so helpful. I wonder if the Yellowstone gate photo involved the US Park Police (park rangers)? Jmo

I have not gone through all the new posts, so I apologize if the attached "alias" email/letter from CV to CD has been posted. After reading it in it's entirety I have to wonder if CD #1 was in AZ when CV was killed....hmmm? & #2 If he ever did stay at their home while CV was there? #3 If CV ever attended a PaP Conference & #4 what the motive of this email was...what was it paving the way for down the road? (Source KSLTV)

Next is just a comment. The boxes that were sent to Kauai prior to LV & CD arriving. I just wonder what may have been in them. They arrived with pretty much the clothes on their backs, as it appeared that most of what they wore were clothes from local gift shops. Chad left with the same luggage & backpack he took to Maui for the 2 days. I suppose all Lori's stuff was donated to the thrift store Chad visited before he left.

Attachments

• Charles alias letter to Chad.jpg
    Charles alias letter to Chad.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 24
Why Arizona driver licenses don't expire for decades
I just logged on to tell you I was wrong, it's valid until age 65. Coincidentally, that would be exactly 30 years from when I got mine, and with a round number like 30, it made sense. So I apologize. I will go find my post and figure out how to edit (on mobile, so it's harder for me to figure it out)

Why AZ driver licenses don't expire for decades

I have not gone through all the new posts, so I apologize if the attached "alias" email/letter from CV to CD has been posted. After reading it in it's entirety I have to wonder if CD #1 was in AZ when CV was killed....hmmm? & #2 If he ever did stay at their home while CV was there? #3 If CV ever attended a PaP Conference & #4 what the motive of this email was...what was it paving the way for down the road? (Source KSLTV)

Next is just a comment. The boxes that were sent to Kauai prior to LV & CD arriving. I just wonder what may have been in them. They arrived with pretty much the clothes on their backs, as it appeared that most of what they wore were clothes from local gift shops. Chad left with the same luggage & backpack he took to Maui for the 2 days. I suppose all Lori's stuff was donated to the thrift store Chad visited before he left.

I had a thought about that luggage. Is there any chance her luggage got dropped off to the jail? Could they be holding it for her extradition? I know nothing about "vacation" clothes and extradition. Jmo

Refreshing my memory of “toxidromes”, looking for something commonly available and fits the symptoms...I recalled that in addition to AC having respiratory distress and hypersalivation that the would-be stepson was too overwhelmed to get him in a rescue position because he had lost control of his bowels. The 911 recording is hard to listen to but contains really helpful data. Got it! Organophosphate toxicity would do both (and can cause arrthymias for JR too potentially) These are commonly available as agricultural pesticides (malathion, diazinon, tetrachlorvinphos, parathion are examples)

Yeah, a few weeks ago, before I found this site, I did a quick google of heart attacks + defecation and found no correlation. My dad died of a heart attack & there was no mention made by his friend who was with him of that happening, not even years later. Same with my grandpa; my mom was with him & she made no mention of it either. (Friend did CPR, but it was the widow maker). Then I did a search of poisons & pesticides were one of the things that had that as a symptom. My search history is odd now.

thank you for posting this!! Very helpful. I have one poison to add, ricin from castor beans. I hope the link works, it’s my first time

Would it be possible to go after what Annie is looking for in another way as well? Someone creates a photo post for Instagram (etc) that includes text over a photo of Alex, Lori, Tylee and JJ with details requesting photos taken by YNP visitors on the date in question that seem to have A,L,Tylee and JJ in them? Hashtag it with all the things and share the crud out of it, so that (hopefully) the right eyes sift their photos and get them back to Annie? I'm no Instagram expert....would that get at what Annie is after....or would that get what Annie is after + entirely too much noise to sort through?
One thing that could be done is to create some type of ad to be posted on Facebook or Instagram. Targeted to people that like pages with similar hashtags.

I have to say I don’t know the Facebook or Instagram policies on “social” type causes. I’m only familiar with advertising products. So, I don’t know if it would be allowed, but it is definitely possible to do.

Your source for this claim has problems of its own.

CNS News - Media Bias/Fact Check

FWIW, the source I used above has an opinion on the SPLC and it agrees that they have a left bias, but also explains their reason, one of which is a strong advocacy for social justice. But they've also not failed a fact check by this site or any of the other major fact checking sites out there which can't be said of CNS.

Southern Poverty Law Center - Media Bias/Fact Check
My point is that they are a controversial organazation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members