Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Horse Prophecy - Wikipedia

Mormon Prophecy Behind Glenn Beck's Message | HuffPost

Edwin Rushton as the Source of the White Horse Prophecy | BYU Studies

Joseph Smith/Prophecies/White Horse prophecy - FairMormon

Modern Prophets On Tent Cities, Avow, Etc.

Zion's Refuge: The Collapse

Personal experience and thoughts:
  • I am an ex-mormon, temple marriage, left in “good standing” and attended services around the world (military).
  • I was a paying member to AVOW (great tips on gardening, preparation and rabbit holes of conspiracies).
  • In 2014? My family and I were invited to attend an LDS preppers camp out. It was set up by “The Boys From the Mountain” - since disbanded by the SLC headquarters- the name TBFTM came from the White Horse Prophecy. The rumor was a General Authority had authorized the group. Many believed this. AVOW had stated a GA was active in the group.
  • My personal feelings were I had walked into a Branch Davidian Compound - milling hard wheat while groups of people practiced at a shooting range. In the evening the members made covenants to defend the constitution, very similar to temple covenants made in the temple that are “sacred.” My family and I declined To officially join and distanced ourselves.
  • These members had spend $10Ks on large tents, various preps, etc. As a group, they were kind and concerned about the shift in America away from God. They truly believed they had been “called” from God.
  • After the official disbanding from SLC, (as in an official letter stating disband or be excommunicated) I do not know what became of them (this was a large group with many chapters across the US). I do know they main players then are the same we are seeing now.
  • A non-member observing can not understand the mentality among many LDS, it is why we raised our children to be missionaries and share the message, all of the “light” and “separate the wheat from the chaff” are regularly used in daily conversations in the ‘Burg (Rexburg) and Morridor (Rexburg Valley to SLC).
  • These communities have a “turn the other cheek” mentality, “defer to the priesthood” and “seek personal revelation from God.” God help a family attempting to escape violence up here, the police will protect the priesthood holder at all cost. I am glad our community is in the spotlight.
  • The majority of members I have knows are amazing people, who love and adore their families, however the culture of silence prevails. Idaho laws are set up to protect the church, not the citizens. Feel free to peruse the state legislature’s website.
welcome Olivia, and THANK YOU for posting all of this. i would give your post 5000 likes if only i could.

Wow, this is so close to what I believe it's almost as if I'm reading my own words, lol. I absolutely agree that it pissed the He!l out of Lori that she did not receive a dime from Charles Death, and certainly she could have taken that rage out on JJ, whom she had started to resent.

My feelings around all of the non violent deaths were that they came from Lori, that medicine/poison is her MO. JR, Tammy, and Alex all feel like her. And, I believe she may well have given both JJ and Tylee a "dose" of something before cutting off their airway (or letting someone else finish the job, so to speak).

Alex and his strange sisterly obsession made for an excellent gofer, she well knew how to manipulate him to do her bidding. CV, was prob. supposed to die while LV and Tylee were gone (scary when you think that JJ was staying with him at that time also...) but Alex intentionally or unintentionally blew it... the same way he 'missed' shooting Tammy and BB. I do wonder what the final straw was with Alex though... was it just that he knew to much? Notice it was timed so that Lori was yet again away in Hawaii...JMO.

But really, the only true mystery in this whole sorted story is where did they put the kids (remains)?!

What I cannot fathom is that however it actually went down with her kids, Lori def. played a role, and that's some serious mental illness. Narcissist believe they are smarter then everyone else, even when they are so obviously not and Sociopaths have zero empathy/ sympathy therefore once a person stops being useful to them, they drop them like yesterdays news and take off. Crazy and very Dangerous!!! MOO!
I am guessing they are in plastic tubs somewhere in the wilderness. I don’t think there was a complicated plan for either child. At some point a hunter may stumble upon one or both of them. Lori doesn’t seem to plan long term. She acts impulsively to get out of the situation at hand, but she has no coherent strategy or plan. She lies and then makes herself scarce. She seems to be a big believer in out of sight out of mind. And then when asked why they don’t produce the kids, Chad makes pathetic comments about how complicated the situation is. There isn’t a cult protecting the kids in a bunker. What would the point of hiding the kids be?

But dangerous to whom? Cheating might be a problem for mormons and spouses but it is hardly otherwise dangerous. So Tammy finds out Chad is cheating and files for divorce. That's a minor threat to his source of income but I'm sure he could spin it as her having been taken over by demons or whatever. I think we have to assume his followers are unintelligent, gullible, and likely to believe what he tells them rather than logic and reason.

The question is, was TD death an accident, premeditated, or a crime of passion?

I think the problem with spinning this is it would look bad for him within the local community. Plus, nothing about this case sounds like what a rational person would do. JMO

I have seen some LDS members where their "identity" lives and breaths with how they are perceived by other members. Their lives revolve around the church. They volunteer for everything (Church related and within the community, they hold an important calling, they invite missionaries over for dinner, they hold ward parties, and the list goes on.

I don't pretend to understand it, but that is how some members are. Of course, I am an introvert, and just writing this makes me tired. Which reminds me, I am going to call it a night. :)

MOO

Reading that letter you have to ask yourself if Chad got in over his head.
It sounds to me, like Chad was being manipulated by Lori, at least with what this letter is stating.

Thinking outside of the Box, pure speculation - JMO

- CD gets suckered into staying in the "guest room" with CV & LV.
- LV seduces CD, and he knows now he is over his head. He is freaking out now.
- TB finds out about this, and threatens to expose him. CV called her, and they both figured out what was going on.
- CD freaks out. Contacts LV telling her they've got a problem, TD knows and CV told her.
- TR recruits AC to help with damage control
- LV manipulates CD into killing off each others spouses, or they concoct the plan together. They justify it, by saying their spouses are now zombies, they were predestined to be with each other, etc.
- LV & CD kill their spouses. LV screws up, TR she knows too much (loose end)
-LV kills her first, looks like 12 days after the email was sent (I think)
- CD kills TD later. (Not sure of the exact date, but w/in a few weeks)
- LV convinces CD to help her take care of TR.
- TR is taken out.
- JJ starts getting suspicious.
- JJ is taken out

I am probably off on this, what does everybody think?

MOO
Definitely plausible. I just saw the letter and am still processing it. My thoughts are I don’t think Chad is being totally manipulated by Lori. He had an active role in all of this. That said I don’t think he or Lori actually killed the kids. She wanted their hands to be clean. I think Alex did both of the kids. And then he had to be killed. Chad may have helped move the plastic tubs out of storage.

I am guessing they are in plastic tubs somewhere in the wilderness. I don’t think there was a complicated plan for either child. At some point a hunter may stumble upon one or both of them. Lori doesn’t seem to plan long term. She acts impulsively to get out of the situation at hand, but she has no coherent strategy or plan. She lies and then makes herself scarce. She seems to be a big believer in out of sight out of mind. And then when asked why they don’t produce the kids, Chad makes pathetic comments about how complicated the situation is. There isn’t a cult protecting the kids in a bunker. What would the point of hiding the kids be?
Why plastic tubs? If you're referring to the Rexburg storage footage, that was taken weeks after the kids were last seen. I seriously doubt that a body was brought to the storage at any point.

Definitely plausible. I just saw the letter and am still processing it. My thoughts are I don’t think Chad is being totally manipulated by Lori. He had an active role in all of this. That said I don’t think he or Lori actually killed the kids. She wanted their hands to be clean. I think Alex did both of the kids. And then he had to be killed. Chad may have helped move the plastic tubs out of storage.

There are two letters shown in the KSL news video. The second is the letter that Charles says Lori sent to Chad as if it were from Charles. You can see from the video that the letter presents a case that “Charles” wants to hire Chad to ghostwrite a book for him, and stay at “his” house for a few days to do it. IMO this is clear evidence that Lori is providing Chad with something to show Tammy to justify Chad going away to Arizona for a few weeks, to innocently earn money. Chad clearly knew this was all a lie.

I’m trying to paste a screenshot of the second letter from the KSL video, but I keep getting a security error.

Last edited:
Why plastic tubs? If you're referring to the Rexburg storage footage, that was taken weeks after the kids were last seen. I seriously doubt that a body was brought to the storage at any point.

Rexburg, Idaho, is a micro-climate for this area. We are often 10-20F colder than surrounding areas, and still receiving snow. Decomposition is slow due to cold temperatures most of the year. Google would have the daily temperatures for the dates in question (I do not remember them, tired).

I noticed in the Arizona house these things:

Lori's bedroom was furnished
Mattresses in the other rooms
I noticed the den off the kitchen was furnished

Rexburg:

Lori had a bed
JJ had a mattress
There was some other furniture mentioned during JJ's meltdown

See a trend?

Jmo

The state of both places enables inferences to be deduced.

She had no intention of remaining for a prolonged period of time (Long enough to serve a purpose).
She had no intention of either herself/children to form any lasting relationships (Isolation).
Less chance of interference from government agencies (CPS et al).
With the deaths of CV and JR, virtually no interference from family (Save for the grandparents).

Everyone can add to the list as it would become long/repetitive.

It does show premeditation on her part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member