Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It is possible that she used her less modest dress and added the lace top. The lei blocks the neckline in the photos I found. The shoulder straps look similar. The under dress neckline would give it away if we could see it. Would not need to be altered and would be quick. Wedding dresses can take quite a while to order and fit. But maybe they have evidence of a purchase? Her ring was cheap so I can't imagine her spending so much more on the dress.
Would she have brought her old wedding dress to Rexburg? IMO she got rid of it a long time ago.

I forget who said they thought it was outside the park. I do too. Unless the task was specifically planned around one of the geysers ... i just don't think they would have done it with so many people around. I still feel there is another person involved. I hope we find out if anyone else was in that picture at YNP.
I am of the thought that the photo was to throw everyone off track. Why else a photo of their last days. Pretty sick to me, unless to save your own hide.

Malachite is an inexpensive stone and the metal is .925 sterling silver. So it's rather inexpensive also. I will also add, (MOO) it looks like a factory turn out. Not a quilty piece, hand made, by an artisan. There would definitely be a difference.
IIRC it was around $35 according the Amazon receipt I saw?

ETA photo of receipt from East Idaho News

Attachments

• 0A117B06-0445-4727-9C3E-9A378E0C66E3.jpeg
    0A117B06-0445-4727-9C3E-9A378E0C66E3.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
SEE IT: Lori Vallow had beachside wedding with ‘Doomsday’ author Chad Daybell weeks after her children went missing

In MOO Lori's has a lower cut liner under the lace and a little tulle bustle thing. This dress has buttons down the back and Lori's has no closure in back
as @dot...dot...dot and @FindingJoLee observed
That said, it looks like she used this LDS Bride dress as a model and bought separates to put together a sexier (and cheaper?) version

I think you may be correct and possibly she used her less mo

I agree. It is possible that she used her less modest dress and added the lace top. The lei blocks the neckline in the photos I found. The shoulder straps look similar. The under dress neckline would give it away if we could see it. Would not need to be altered and would be quick. Wedding dresses can take quite a while to order and fit. But maybe they have evidence of a purchase? Her ring was cheap so I can't imagine her spending so much more on the dress.

Found this showing cut of layers.

Attachments

• 86F3843A-053B-48F9-BF73-3F4595156782.jpeg
    86F3843A-053B-48F9-BF73-3F4595156782.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
SEE IT: Lori Vallow had beachside wedding with ‘Doomsday’ author Chad Daybell weeks after her children went missing

In MOO Lori's has a lower cut liner under the lace and a little tulle bustle thing. This dress has buttons down the back and Lori's has no closure in back
as @dot...dot...dot and @FindingJoLee observed
That said, it looks like she used this LDS Bride dress as a model and bought separates to put together a sexier (and cheaper?) version

OK, I found these which shows it could be done. Lace looks close if it isn’t it. Sleeves and neckline would have had to be altered, but easy to do. If the cheaper over blouse was used the bustle would have covered it. MOO maybe. o_O I’m done, that was a deep rabbit hole. My eyes are glasses over. That was the most clothing shopping I’ve done for someone else!

Attachments

• 516FC67C-F78D-465A-82F2-3F5F099204CD.png
    516FC67C-F78D-465A-82F2-3F5F099204CD.png
    522.3 KB · Views: 72
One additional thing to consider about the park, is that off-road travel is restricted in the park, which means hiking to get to any area considered "remote."

Conversely, the many miles of forest on the roads before you reach the park are full of small infrequently traveled dirt roads; just the type of place one would find that a Jeep excels.

So is there a general consensus that she drugged JJ so he would sleep through Tylee's "drop-off at school?" Was that the story fed to JJ? I can't help but imagine him freaked out with any other scenario. TIA.

Last edited:
I am of the thought that the photo was to throw everyone off track. Why else a photo of their last days. Pretty sick to me, unless to save your own hide.
These are my current thoughts about Tylee - all moo

Her murder was planned to coincide with 'leaving for college' so neighbors wouldn't ask JJ why she wasn't out looking after him, and it most likely happened the evening of the 8th, after dark. JJ obviously knew nothing about Tylee going to college because Tylee didn't either, so he was told he would see her soon, at grandma's. I think it happened on the 8th because JJ told his little friend they were going to grandma's around that date, and Tylee had to be gone for JJ to be told that lie. I noticed the nanny said JJ was playing outside when Lori told her that Tylee was at college. I think Lori told the nanny about Tylee because she knew the neighbor might mention her.

The day out in Yellowstone was to start the journey away from the home, to an isolated location where she would be murdered, but the destination was not actually within the park. I think while Lori and Alex were there, harboring their shared little secret, they may have been making jokes about it being the perfect location if only there weren't thousands of people all around, hence the smile on Alex's face in the photo.

The photo was an inspiration of Lori's to show proof of where they were that day if they were questioned about the long journey. I don't think she told them she was taking a photo (Alex and JJ aren't looking), I think she called Tylee's name and Tylee looked over and the picture was quickly snapped. If that is the case, it singles out Tylee as her focus, in more ways than one. It's obviously not a photo for the album, with everyone else distracted and such poor composition. If you look at Alex he has zero interest in the landscape, his back is turned to the hot springs and his hands are in his pockets, like a bored kid. He's facing the footbridge (see google streetview attached of Chinese Spring, where you can do a 360 degrees to see what's around). That's what makes me think the wholesome family hike only days after their house move was just a ruse. Tylee looks to be protecting JJ by holding him tightly, and perhaps it's because she appreciated the danger of him running off the designated walkways at that viewing spot.

I think they probably had a full day out, a long drive, JJ was tired and possibly given medication to make him sleep, and they probably had a plan for getting Tylee out of the truck to ambush her. Just like they had a plan for taking Charles' phone to set up his murder. It's their MO.

moo

88134161_1535668753262803_8266374918677987328_n.jpg

Google map : خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

These are my current thoughts about Tylee - all moo

Her murder was planned to coincide with 'leaving for college' so neighbors wouldn't ask JJ why she wasn't out looking after him, and it most likely happened the evening of the 8th, after dark. JJ obviously knew nothing about Tylee going to college because Tylee didn't either, so he was told he would see her soon, at grandma's. I think it happened on the 8th because JJ told his little friend they were going to grandma's around that date, and Tylee had to be gone for JJ to be told that lie. I noticed the nanny said JJ was playing outside when Lori told her that Tylee was at college. I think Lori told the nanny about Tylee because she knew the neighbor might mention her.

The day out in Yellowstone was to start the journey away from the home, to an isolated location where she would be murdered, but the destination was not actually within the park. I think while Lori and Alex were there, harboring their shared little secret, they may have been making jokes about it being the perfect location if only there weren't thousands of people all around, hence the smile on Alex's face in the photo.

The photo was an inspiration of Lori's to show proof of where they were that day if they were questioned about the long journey. I don't think she told them she was taking a photo (Alex and JJ aren't looking), I think she called Tylee's name and Tylee looked over and the picture was quickly snapped. If that is the case, it singles out Tylee as her focus, in more ways than one. It's obviously not a photo for the album, with everyone else distracted and such poor composition. If you look at Alex he has zero interest in the landscape, his back is turned to the hot springs and his hands are in his pockets, like a bored kid. He's facing the footbridge (see google streetview attached of Chinese Spring, where you can do a 360 degrees to see what's around). That's what makes me think the wholesome family hike only days after their house move was just a ruse. Tylee looks to be protecting JJ by holding him tightly, and perhaps it's because she appreciated the danger of him running off the designated walkways at that viewing spot.

I think they probably had a full day out, a long drive, JJ was tired and possibly given medication to make him sleep, and they probably had a plan for getting Tylee out of the truck to ambush her. Just like they had a plan for taking Charles' phone to set up his murder. It's their MO.

moo

88134161_1535668753262803_8266374918677987328_n.jpg

Google map : خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
This is utterly shocking and just so very, very sad, if you're right with this theory, and you could very well be.

In that bag she carries around ?

IIRC, Lori purchased the ring (possibly with CV's credit card) before Tammy's death, so well before her life insurance was dispersed to CD. LV was probably broke as a joke at that time. The Hawaiian honeymoon spectacular was taken after TDD's life insurance paid out. Poor Tammy. :(:mad:

I am curious how often the Woodcocks were able to FT with JJ. It is reported the last FT chat was on August 10. The going to grandma's scenario is certainly plausible, Tortoise. I would think JJ's excitement about getting to see his grandparents would overwhelm any thoughts to the contrary, although I am sure Tylee would know its all total BS. moo

I am curious how often the Woodcocks were able to FT with JJ. It is reported the last FT chat was on August 10. The going to grandma's scenario is certainly plausible, Tortoise. I would think JJ's excitement about getting to see his grandparents would overwhelm any thoughts to the contrary, although I am sure Tylee would know its all total BS. moo

One of JJs brothers said it wasn't unusual for JJ to facetime him 7 times a day. I bet he did the same with everyone. Jmo

If chad was smart he would divorce her, I don't know if he realizes that Lolo is looking at possibly 30 years. I don't think he would want to wait for her, he will be an old man.He should cut his losses and maybe has a chance to meet someone else, unless he too ends up in jail. MOO
I don't know that his chances of finding someone else are too good. One wife dead/murdered, one wife in jail and his upcoming charges.. well maybe there is some dingaling that might take her chances. Who knows these days.

Carbuff, there are a lot of stretches between pullouts. That’s precisely why despite YNP being so expansive you can’t just pull off anywhere. There aren’t shoulders, and pulling off the road where there are no shoulders is prohibited. That being said, plenty of folks will do it for a look at the wildlife. But once one car pulls over, there are plenty of others wondering what you’re checking out and pull over as well. Within minutes a ranger shows up to mitigate the crowd and your opportunity is gone. Early September is crowded. We like to go mid to late September and mid to late May. Kids are back in school. I can’t see anyone taking a chance on committing a crime such as what we’re speculating on in the park. But nothing’s impossible here, MOO.
Zion has addressed the crowd problem. So many shoulders covered with boulders now. But excellent point. Pulling off the road, even on a shoulder, attracts others attention. Definitely everyone checks you out as they approach.

I don't know that his chances of finding someone else are too good. One wife dead/murdered, one wife in jail and his upcoming charges.. well maybe there is some dingaling that might take her chances. Who knows these days.
With that subscription base and the number of people that buy his books, there is most definitely more than one dingaling out there... Even Joran Van Der Sloot got married in prison after 2 murders and has a child. This is why the death penalty is so important. People like that need to be eradicated from society in every possible way. Dysfunction and criminality are passed on just as much as genetic material. Why people find psychopaths so desirable is another scary proposition for humankind.

Would she have brought her old wedding dress to Rexburg? IMO she got rid of it a long time ago.
The way she so easily rids herself of the many people around her, she would have absolutely no problem getting rid of former wedding dresses. Lori does not see any real value in meaningful items such as photos, clothing, momentos or furniture- the kind of things normal people find value in and see as keepers. MOO

The way she so easily rids herself of the many people around her, she would have absolutely no problem getting rid of former wedding dresses. Lori does not see any real value in meaningful items such as photos, clothing, momentos or furniture- the kind of things normal people find value in and see as keepers. MOO
I think the earlier, less modest, wedding dress wouldn’t have been a good option for Chad. I think she was trying to achieve a sexy, yet LDS appropriate and modest, look for her last wedding because that is what she believed would keep Chad interested.

I also agree she discards things easily. How desolate was the home in Arizona where CV was killed? The baggage she carries with her is not physical but mental.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member